How is this the best Krautrock album, again?

How is this the best Krautrock album, again?

if you're acknowledging that this is the general consensus, the burden is on you to argue otherwise

Wait user, you should have posted Emperor Tomato Ketchup

wait user, you should have posted Future Days

it's better than the other krautrock albums

terrible post

There is one good song, and the rest of it is just random screams and random druming

not an argument

The album has only good song, so I would argue that makes it worse than krautrock albums with more than one good song

You're embarrassing yourself user. Explain why it is bad, and why another album is better, and that will be a satisfactory answer. Ideally be a little more detailed than "good" or "random." Have fun!

Do you know how to count, user?

this has one good song whereas other krautrock albums have more than one good song

>random drumming
>jaki liebezeit post his free-jazz era

I'm just gonna go and leave this thread.

Why is that song (mention which one, please) good, why are the others bad, and why are the songs on this unnamed other album (please specify this as well) good?

never will I explain my opinion for i am anonymous

it's not

neu! is better

It's the 2nd best krautrock album. Faust IV is the best.

How old were you when you realized that Soon Over Babaluma was actually Can's best album?

Me, I was two.

ayyyy

you're a fucking faggot.

there is definitely improvised drums in this album brother

my continued success in the digit department suggests otherwise

your arguments aren't getting any better by the way

improvised =/= random

that makes no sense

and I'm not OP

Why do you think Tago Mago is the best krautrock album, mr stud?

I don't, I'm just interested in exploring OP's thoughts on the matter. He made a thread on the topic, I'd like to think he has something of substance to say about it

the thread title is a question tho

but you haven't brought anything to the table yourself.

He has stated multiple times in the thread that it is a bad album and that there are better krautrock albums

That's because I'm not making an argument either way, I'm trying to understand OP's point of view

this is the most retarded thread i have ever seen

>That's because I'm not making an argument either way, I'm trying to understand OP's point of view

It's an anonymous message board. People say stupid shit and you're even dumber for trying to hold them accountable.

Faust I and Hosianna Mantra are twice as good as this shit

how's your first day?

Just trying to increase the quality of the board, instead of being complacent with (and even defensive of) shitposting

It's not.

looking for cogent responses on here is ridiculous.

this

lurk more and come back to posting when you've been here for more than 1 week

and defending shitposting because it is the norm is pathetic. I would understand being jaded enough to ignore it, but actually going out of your way to defend it is even more ridiculous

Yeah this guy is correct

Not defending it. Just wondering why being a one man army out to shore up the discussions on is anything but dumb.

I would like to say you're contrarian but without offering up any discussion in return I have to end with you're just being a dick

>I have to end with you're just being a dick
I'm a dick because I asked someone to expand on an opinion they felt strongly enough about to make a thread for?

>on an opinion they felt strongly enough about to make a thread for?

Welcome to shitposting. If it means that much, at least state why an album/artist/song is good for XYZ reasons and let the slink back into anonymity with you feeling great about having shown them. Otherwise you are wasting your time.