Explain why you answered the way did

explain why you answered the way did.

Mining companies
New people are born every minute. There is only one Earth

Mining companies. They hurt all humans long term, terrorists hurt certain people short term

Terrorists
New people are born every minute. There is only one Earth

Pls explain

Nice vpn, there is also no way to progress without coordinated effort, not possible for you to force the unwilling to join your club (for more than a decade before a revolt) tldr: there are no brakes

The human race is nothing but a virus feeding off of its resource host until it is destroyed. Mining companies prove just how efficient we've become

Foreign Mining companies because they help leftist faggots and Europeans colonize Africa.

Terrorists are harmless and only serve to create new systems.

>New people are born every minute. There is only one Earth
Earth adpapts you stupid queer. Unless you want to do the mining in space, you should shut the fuck up since we both know you won't give up one bit of your daily luxuries to "save the earth" but you damn well will try to get resources cut off from innocent people in 3rd world countries and black people in America.

Its fags like you who need to be exterminated.

Terrorists as they contribute fucked ideals to humanity,
Mining companies on the other hand are no different to other corporate organisations, and they supply something at a cost

>Nice vpn
This isn't Sup Forums you blatant liberal neocolonial shill. Go fuck off back to Europe where you belong. Too bad we didn't exterminate your kind in Suez.

If Africa doesn't want foreign mining companies removing the resources then African countries can legislate that all mining companies operating within said nation be owned by someone who is African. The fault lies with the legislators not with the service provider

The universe is constantly expanding with new planets being created every second. What's earth compared to an infinite amount of planets?

>contribute fucked ideals to humanity,
Fighting the status quo isn't a "fucked up ideal" you dumbshit. Elites must perish

Terrorists. Mining companies create prosperity. They bring jobs. And they bring us fucking minerals which we need!

If you dont like mining companies, then stop using minerals in your daily life. Cant do it, faggot.

idiots

you want first world infrastructure? phones? cars? computers? powerlines?

guess what. those materials come from somewhere.

the greatest evil in the world is the first world lifestyle. the greatest threat to the world and the well being of humanity is the expansion of the first world consumer lifestyle.

we will kill ourselves off. because we insist on having droves and droves of pointless shit to throw away.

I choose OP

They both suck, fam.

Mining companies actually put the earth exactly as it was or at least re cultivate it after the ore is gone. Terrorist destroy everything we built and the people who built it.

If you really fucking care about the environment go fucking attack China they have no eps standards and burn all their trash all day every day.

Nut up or shut up.

>the backlash of industrial revolution or

>sandmonkey bigots who like needless violence.
Hmmmmm I wonder...

Then if that is the case user I suggest you stop using everything in your life that was created from resources dug out of the ground

Depends on the organisation but, you can contribute your ideals to humanity without killing people thus making them fucked.

Go smoke some weed, you fucking hippies.

Anybody who thinks mining companies are worse should do this

Capitalism sucks!

Let me eat this fruit that's not grown on my continent, talk to people from around the world on the Internet, which I'm accessing on a computer, while I slip on a cheap shirt and pop in another DVD.

Fucking communists.

gaylord

Earth is where humans live. What good is some far off earth like planet if we don't live there?

It's easy to blame the mining company -- easy to say that "they" are destroying the environment, that "they" are polluting the atmosphere, etc. But everyone accessing this forum is using that energy, and using the infrastructure that many decades of coal power has allowed us to build.
I think that mining has a hugely net positive effect on us, while terrorism has only negatives. So terrorists are worse

Fun fact: the world is Sup Forums, enjoy your mac&cheeze until the power goes out because muh copper, i'll be here, nothing will have changed
>tfw rural amerif@
>will be the last to know and dead before i care

Those... all sound like good things?

As somebody that used to work for Broken Hill Proprietry Billiton I can confirm terrorist are worse.
We just doing a job so shit can be built with the stuff we dig up

>African countries can legislate that all mining companies operating within said nation be owned by someone who is African. The fault lies with the legislators not with the service provider
Nice try there eurofaggot but we both know 3 things:
1) Cities are population/resource sinks
2) Colonial capital cities ALWAYS bow down to their masters("former" colonizers)
3) Europe, needing resources for its resource sinks, can easily divide and conquer its "former" colonial territories. Organizations like the AU, UN, and even NATO(to a degree) help with the neocolonialism and no fucking capital city could stand in the way since they know full well that resistance would just lead to a civil war, political disater, or even UN/AU intervention.

Nice try with the propaganda but you shills are so fucking obvious that only a retard can't spot you from a mile away. Europe must be cut out of Africa forever and the African "capitals" must burn. They are illegitimate political powers that only exist to enslave the people and steal their resources for the benefits of others.

I'd spend more time arguing with you but you're clearly such an obvious shill that all I'd be doing is wasting time. Go have fun making an ass of yourself on Sup Forums if you want.

Neo never left the simulation.

they dont really. i work for mining exploration. the typical course of action

mine gets developed
mine produces, providing jobs, materials etc for a few decades
mine shuts down due to commodity prices, depletion of ore deposit, increase of environmental regulation, etc
company cant afford to do the reclamation
taxpayer wont foot the bill
groundwater is destroyed, huge chunks of land turned into wasteland that wont support life for 5000 years at least

but yeah as long as people want to live in an industrial world, this will keep happening

in terms of humans long term survival, the best thing would be to nuke india and china before they can try to replicate american culture, limit electricity/fossil fuel consumption in the first world, encourage small scale agriculture, and funnel all remaining resources into science.

Terrorists.

The mining companies are not only providing necessary metals and minerals that make virtually all of modern life possible.. but the damage they're doing is literally nothing.

The Earth doesn't even notice. To scale, it's equivalent to brushing against someone as you walk past them. Only drama-fags make big deals about something so small.

If you don't agree: Go hug a fucking tree, and forego all the luxuries of modern civilization while you're at it.

This user gets it....
All motherfuckers who think mining is worse turn off you computer as it contains minerals and metals dug out of the ground by mining companies

I consider env impact in all descisions dont get me wrong, just saying if the world went to hell tomorrow i wouldnt notice for a week. + it took me years to be able to shitpost almost entirely from energy i have made from sun.

Yeah, communists love to talk shit about capitalism while also not appreciating everything capitalism gave them

>but, you can contribute your ideals to humanity without killing people thus making them fucked.
No you can't. Only violence or the legitimate threat of violence can get things done.

Without violence, a people will lose eveyrthing to others and, when they lack even food, will starve to death as foreigners make excuses for their suffering while aiding those who cause it in the name of environmentalism, social justice, or some other petty lie built to justify the destruction of the innocent.

Faggot there are more Chinese Neo colonising Africa than there are Europeans, nice try Amerifag

if it can't be grown, it must be mined. are there companies that do bad shit? Absolutely. Should they be punished? Absolutely. Does this make all mining bad? No.

You're an idiot

this is true lol

Also the chinese got all the big mining deposits discovered in afghanistan by usa geologists/airborne geophysics that were use to try to find tunnels for al quaeda. usa left it to be a source of prosperity for afghanistan (also probably couldnt get away with the backlash if we invaded a country and then set up massive mines). but china swooped in and is gonna take it all for a great deal. lol.

china will win. read the art of war and you will see that the usa has pretty much already lost the war to the chinaman sneaky war strategiez