Is Alexis Ren a physically perfect female?

Is Alexis Ren a physically perfect female?

)No statement on her personality here, could be an angel, could be a shithead.)

pretty close

Too old.

she gotta be 10-15 for perfection

post more pics

fat ankles 6/10 legs

Dumping cuz she's my fave too

Yes pleaz user and thank you

Not even close.. no tits. No ass. Plain face. Wtf is wrong with you

She is literally perfect

>Is Alexis Ren a physically perfect female?
Not with that face.
Never heard of her so maybe that's just a bad pic.
who is she?

No, shes skinny, but no tone to her stomach.

Saw her in Culver City a few months back. Besides the douchebag boyfriend, yes very much.

>When you realise that a woman doesn't have to have a huge bust and Kim K ass to be perfect.

idk why people think this is too skinny, it's perfect you're right OP.

Please moar user

>>When you realise that a woman doesn't have to have a huge bust and Kim K ass to be perfect.
If you actually thought this you are such a product of the media your life must be hell.

Which makes me not give a shit about her.

I have to be a realist here.

Better than G.E though??

Then why are you in this thread faggot? No one cares that you find her unattractive

I've been beating it to her for at least 3 years now, so yes she is

It's close. Post moar so we can compare

>she's too perfect, gross
Fucking neckbeard

I think he means that she's way out of his league that he won't bother. Guess he's salty.

would fuck while also wishing i looked like her.

If she's not perfect, she'll do until perfect gets here.

Looks like blonde Riley Reid

that's all I have on hand, would have to find more to keep posting

cancer post

If you have a bit of money, you can fly over to Europe and fuck girls who look like that all day for a little cash.

I really don't understand why more people don't do this.

A man can fap, but be shouldn't delude himself.

desperately want to be this man

It's almost as if it's NOT THAT EASY you retard

Well thank you for contributing.

If you can find more cool.

If not oh well.

Are we being honest or just being pathetic fanboy neckbeards in this thread?

QFT.

How is it not that easy to walk up to a window, hand a girl some money, follow her to her room, get naked, and get on the bed?

That's literally all you have to do. What, do you think you need all kinds of game to bang hookers?

She's been a model a while, so there's practically a limitless supply of them. It's just that sifting through to find the good ones takes a while

This is Sup Forums. You know the answer

Are you me?

maybe, but I prefer a bit more chubby,
pic related

Of course that's easy. It's the travelling, time and money that isn't compared to getting girls in your local area.

Okay Sup Forumsro I understand.

Thanks for dumping and introducing me to her.

>there's practically a limitless supply of them. It's just that sifting through to find the good ones takes a while
Decent metaphor for women too

yeah man, the OP had good taste

Yeah, but most people aren't gonna be pulling girls who look anywhere near that good without paying.
Also, travelling to Europe isn't terribly expensive if you're willing to take a cheapo flight with stopovers and stay at a cheap hotel. If you could scrape together a couple grand, you could be banging bitches like that every day for a week.

True. I officially a fan now

If being honest, her shoulders are too wide, nose is crooked, has borderline cankles, looks like potential fake eyelashes, hands a little big, tits are nice natural tits but small especially with bra off (you can tell), not seeing much in the way of a nice shapely ass... so, she is far from perfect. Yes I would fuck don't be an idiot, but the over the top anointing of perfection is stupid. All you virgins can re-read what I said, and you won't be able to help noticing in the future when you see girls with big hands, weird tits, fake faces... you'll get over your female obsession soon thereafter

This is literally the perfect woman. Too bad no face tho.

Kudos to OP
She is very VERY close to perfection

The only flaw I might point out is that sge has a large forehead (almost a fivehead) but it might be just me

lmao true!

As a side note, if anyone needs as much alexis ren as they can get, this tumblr account (alexisren.tumblr.com) posts pretty much every photo she's ever taken. Even has insagram pics and old modeling ones

>alexisren.tumblr.com

TY for the heads up user