As a doctor anything

As a doctor anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

2u2.pl/forced
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do I see a penis?
>If you look long enough, you definitely see it.

As a scientist anything.

what sort of doctor are you?

I have anxiety and I am tired of taking my clonazepam every day 3x. So what can I do to keep my sanity. I take celexa at night and xanax as needed. I also have high blood pressure thati take losartin100/25. I don't want to take clonazepam n e more. Makes me all sluggish

Hey OP, I got molerat disease from vault 81, how do I cure it?

General physician with a PHD from the UofC

I just see a lot of swastika

As a doctor what?

Ok. First off how old are you and how much drugs and alcohol do you consume?

I'm a GP who worked as an emergency doctor for 3 years and now I run my own practice.

I've had chronic lower back pain ever since giving birth(almost 2 years ago). I had an epidural, but I also had insanely back labor and my back hurts exactly where I had my back labor. Basically, I used to have a great core- I could do a backbend from standing and stand back up. I could do hundreds of crunches and now I can barely bend over to put on my pants or tie my shoes and I often find it difficult to sit up or stand up totally straight. A few weeks ago it was worse than ever and Kaiser just did an x-ray, said i do not appear to have Degenerative Disc Disease or whatever and sent me on my way, trying to give me me pain killers but I only took ibuprofen.

Is Kaiser fucking me over? Shouldn't I have gotten an MRI or whatever to see what sort of tissue damage I may have?
What do, Doc?

Sounds like you damaged a nerve or a lymph node during labor. Ask your doc for something a bit stronger like ibuprofen 600 to bring any swelling down but make sure your liver can handle that dose. You should probably get a second opinion and an MRI to be safe but for the mean time get lots of rest and eat alot of probiotic foods. Its not uncommon for a woman to have back problems for a couple years after birth depending on how big the baby was and how big you are.

My right eye has almost no peripheral vision, and the top right side of my head feels very numb. It has felt like this for years. Add major depression and depersonalization to this and I'm wondering, do I have a brain problem?

Is it on and off? Or constant? Any headache or dizziness? Touble walking or talking. Can you raise both hands above your head and make fists?

I have a small penis help me

a lymph node? WTF?!
probiotics? WTF has that got to do with back pain?

You're not a fucking doctor, lol

Consider cosmetic surgery it's possible to make the penis larger by literally pulling it out more

All that schooling and can't spell?

I woke up last night gasping for air and I couldn't breathe. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Spoken like a true uneducated person.

It's always numb, the depression comes and goes but the depersonalization is constant. Sometimes I almost fall over for no apparent reason and slur words, but I can raise my fists.

Are you a smoker?

How old are you?

Actually, I'm a psychologist. I'm sorta educated. Not like med-school educated, but whatevs. I just don't know wtf probiotics have to do with back pain. I'd love to hear your explanation.
And say it in med-speak. Let's hear it.

Yeah.

My throat was closed.

I had meningitis in December. I had 105 degree temps for 9 days straight and did not go to a hospital. I noticed a personality shift. I am only just now starting to feel like I am back to my old self and personality. Did I actually get brain damage from that high of temp for so long? Did I really take this. Long to fully recover? What is the normal recovery process for meningitis?

Go see a doctor immediately. Im serious, if you have any common sense or care at all about your health go see a doctor.

Predict 6/6/16.

Why? What does this mean?

Can someone please delete this?

Stop smoking. When your body goes to sleep your lungs and other organs go into a rest mode and when you wake up suddenly not being able to breathe that's your bodys way of saying stop smoking right now. Exercise and work on cardio. If it's something you're really worried about go to the ER.

You're showing signs of longterm brain damage or early onset multiple sclerosis.

If I don't go to the doctor, how long before I die? I ain't got no money, and I don't really care too much about my health. Just want to kind of... plan for the end I guess.

Unfortunately yes it does take this long for some people to recover fully from meningitis. If you are showing signs of improvement theres no need to worry.

You're not going to die. If you do it wont be for many many years. You're just going to be very unhealthy until then. Maybe you'll even go blind. But you wont die

Ive had cardiac arrest like symptoms such as being unable to breathe. Feel like im going to die during those brief moments. My breathing issues subside after a couple minutes. Whats going on with me?

What would a doctor even have me do?

What am I supposed to feel on Effexor?
Don't notice a difference except a low energy numbness... Not exactly a happy pill.

Well they would do blood work, MRI, CT and a full physical. Then determine the best course of action once they get the results. Worst case scenario you are rushed in the surgery to remove a tumour, best is you get some anti biotics for an infection.

What's an MRI?

Sounds like you're just having panic attacks caused by anxiety. Just calm down and remember there's physically NO way you can stop breathing or have a heart attack from anxiety. If its not anxiety then go to a doctor tomorrow.

I am very forgetful, stutter often, slur from time to time, and spout jargon a lot. I wasnt always like tgis. I tell my doctor but she says its nothing serious and she gets that a lot from her patients. I do tend to think very much of what im going to say before i actually say it. Could that be the problem?

A machine that uses radio waves and magnetics to get images of inside you.

As a post, fail

>As a doctor anything
>As

Harvard, I presume.

Thanks

What med school and residency?

my hands have always shaken permanently,whats my condition caĺled and what can i do to stop it?

When I prescribe it my patients usually complain of headaches, numbness and low energy. Venlafaxine is not the prettiest of drugs. Go see a doctor if you get thoughts of suicide or chest pain.

When you take a shit do you wipe your ass from the front or attack the issue from behind?

I damaged a toenail during a half-marathon and the nail just recently finally fell off. Will it grow back fine all on its own?

How come magnets make it so they can see inside you?

Can I have a diabetes if my parents don't have it? And my grandparents didn't have it as far as I know. Cuz the tips of my big toes are almost lost sensitivity and I don't know why. Also several years ago I had some kind of knee muscle injury. Can the loss of sensitivity be the consequence of that shit?

I wouldn't worry. You should worry when theres any change in vision or balance.

Thank you.

Go see a therapist. Not a doctor.

Yes it will grow back. It'll take about 8 months though.

Just to add on. After my breathing issues end, i tend to cough and clear my throat before finally recovering. Not sure if that makes a difference. Is this all caused by these panic attacks?

Its highly highly likely its related to the knee injury. Id say you injured a nerve. If not yes it is possible to get diabetes with out past family having it. Whats your diet like?

Why chest pain? What does that indicate?

is anything coming up when you cough? But yes thats normal. You're just working yourself up when you get anxiety thats why if really feels like you're going to die. I can promise you nothing bad will happen to you. What i tell my patients to do when they are panicking is try grounding yourself. What i mean by that is you are inside your head working yourself up about "what ifs" and not really living in the moment. So when you feel like your going to stop breathing look around the room and name 5 things you see, then 10 things you see then 15, 20, 25. Just try it. It's hard at first but if you actually try it works.

Its just means your body is rejecting the medication. If this is the case stop using it immediately and speak with your doctor

This is just happening, for about a day or 2. My stomach is killing me, I constantly feel like im gonna have diarrhea every 20mins. Is this IBS? If and when I can make a bowl movement its diarrhea.

I'm also pretty sure I have gallstones cause I have what I think is gallbladder attacks every 4 months or so. Could this cause what im experiencing right now?

I constantly feel like I have to make a bowl movement and every once in a while my stomach will start hurting like when you get sudden diarrhea

I'm gonna go see a doctor soon about it anyways

I even couldn't walk a week and doctor in the beginning thought that the muscles in the knees were torn but fortunately they weren't. How I can fix the injured nerves?
> Whats your diet like?

A lot of roasted potatoes, eggs, toasts, cheese, chicken meet and pork. And loads of coffee.

As long as your stools aren't bloody or tar black. If the stomach pain is manageable you'll be ok. That being said yes go to a doctor.

Just forced my sister to fuck me, and I got it on vid, Sup Forums:

2u2.pl/forced

As a doctor, anything.

Here buddy, I fixed that for you.

Thanks mate. All the best.

Ok first off slow down on the coffee. Second. Yes it is fixable depending on how badly its injured. The best thing is physiotherapy for that. Go to a a doctor to make sure.

Thanks!!!

Thanks.

Why have I started loosing sensitivity only recently? Not right away after injury?

Probably because you're not taking care of it properly.

Hey doc, I have alcohol dependency, my liver blood tests have been showing 60-65 last few years, probably more. Cant remember what the blood thing is called but its supposed to be under 40. Is 65 really high or is it when it gets to, i dunno, 100 that it means liver's fucked?

>General Physician
>PhD
What? Thats not a philosophical doctorate, its just a doctorate or in this case a Medical Doctorate or MD

How do I kill my sex drive?
Don't ask why I want to.

LTF? if your liver enzymes are that high you would be dead.

Not at all actually. Looks fresh but theres no blood?

Probably ltf. Is 65 dangerously high? If i manage to cut down will it drop to 40?

Excessive amounts of alcohol and processed foods should have you there in no time

Go outside

A normal LTF should yield between 7-55 EC. Slowing down on alcohol consumption will 100% help

Tits or gtfo

when will you stop practicing and go professional?

I have a PHD in Bio and an MD

I don't think spelling matters when your handwriting looks like shit

You're having gay dreams user. Start sucking real dick and your dreams of sucking huge cock will eventually subside.

Ok. I also get stomach pain/ache on the right side, chest pain (heart is ok, dr assumed reflux) Ultrasond + colonoscop + endoscopy showed nothing. Most def. Related to alch. But they cant find anything, what could be causing the stomach/chest pains?

Dude, why do I pee frequently when I'm nervous, and the pee is always transparent. But when I'm relaxed I pee less and more yellow

I went to see my doctor for a prostrate exam
he told me it was normal to get an erection during a prostrate exam
I told him I won't be getting an erection
he said I wasn't talking about you

do you think my doctor is a faggot?

*How do I kill my sex drive without turning myself into a degenerate?
I guess only a psychiatrist would know what meds I'd need for that.

Just slow down on the drinking. Excessive alcohol consumption can lead to an untold amount of health problems. I could go on for days what the problem might be. Bottom line SLOW DOWN drinking. If you have dependency do not just flat out stop you'll have a seizure. Just slow down please and i promise you'll see an improvement in a week.

Tell him to run the examination with his dick instead of finger, if he accepts then he's a faggot

Well the tachyon converters generally photosynthesize to metabolize the white blood cells. So when experiencing back pain you are mesticising the arachnoids that contribute to the lymph node growth. Consuming probiotics will help digest the excess toxins from your radical inhibitors.

100% normal. The male G spot is located in the rectum. Oh and you're probably gay.

It means you might have neefagittis. I'm sorry user.

I've been trying to slow down. I manage to stop for a week or two at most, never had seizures. Pain doesnt always go away after not drinking, works sometimes thou.