Should the UK leave the EU?

Should the UK leave the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUal6LN-ueo
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBBeHz7DdQ
fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of Cource

The UK needs to leave the AMERICAN union!

Your a big guy

Aye, Leave and you may die. stay, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM

possibly

Seriously no more thoughts?

Stop letting multinational corporations (aka da JOOS) dictate your future.

EXIT.

Young Angela is carrying out her fathers wishes! VOTING LEAVE!

The overwhelming feeling is leave - which is at odds with the whole 50/50 split vote thing. But then again Sup Forums might attract a certain type.

No more of this shit!

UK should leave the EU and join the south american Mercosur. You know, just for kicks.

YES!

>Should the UK leave the EU?
yes

>No stay in you fucking goyim.

Personally I like to order a lot of shit online. If we were to leave the UK, that means we'll most likely have to pay import taxes. The EU is like marriage, you need to work together to solve any issues.

I'll vote leave.
The EU is fucking cancer.

Fuck off jew

Sure if they want to get fucked. The UK in todays market can hardly supply themselves because they are on an island. But whatever yall want to do.

kill yourself

less paki's and benefit thefts so yea i think we should

UK leaves
UK remembers why it joined in first place
UK begs like a poor relative to get back in
UK becomes 3rd world shithole

What are the Germans going to do with all the BMW s,audis and VW'S??
What are the french going to do with the millions of bottles of wine??
What will the Spanish do with the 1000's of tons of fruit they sell to the UK every year?
Are they gonna stop??
I don't think so.

UK could only profit from leaving the EU.
So of course the answer is no.

EU is already a 3rd world shit hole so we would just be joining the ranks of you poor niggers

> daily mail
No reputable sources available?

>>Doesn't know the meaning of third world but still has a political opinion.

my nigga

So by rejoining we become a 3rd world shithole where we were not in our 'leave' state?

Makes sense, thanks liberal, I hope all those syrians you invited into your house enrich your culture justly

sell it to china

those niggers buy everything at the moment

The UK being an island is not a resent phenomenon you dumb shit and it's never been an issue in trade and political dickwaving

it doesn't say the UK gets to rejoin
just that it will really want to

> any EU guideline, resolution, whatever
> UK whines like a bitch and tells everyone to stop it or they will leave

I don't even care anymore if you guys want to leave just do it, if not shut the fuck up

The rest of Europe needs a brexit in order to hurt the European Union

Unless ofcourse you want your elected politicians to answer for unelected technocrats

>being part of the European Union helps trade
With all those rules and regulations the opposite is more true

Investors are leaving Europe en masse because of the unions dickwaving

>citizens complaining about rules and regulations made by unelected officials who only answer to themselves
GEE I WONDER WHY BRITAIN WANTS OUT

EU is the largest economy in the world you faggot. Nobody comes here to invest because theres already enough capital in the system

> Britain
> refuse to vote on EU elections
> complain that EU politicians are unelected

get a brain faggots

you cant actually believe that, you gotta be trollin

No, absolutely not.

If the UK as a whole votes to leave the EU, but Scotland, Wales and NI vote overwhelmingly to stay, goodbye UK. Scotland will get their second Independence referendum, win it, and Wales would likely follow. England then becomes even more 'London & Friends' than it already is now, industry in the North and Midlands dies off completely and the Tories will be left scratching their heads as to how this could have possibly happened as they bail out yet more workers who have just lost their pensions.

I don't necessarily think that there needs to be more integration with Europe, but leaving is the wrong thing for this country.

I'm not a person who's particularly drawn to any ideology. I vote along with what makes the most sense at the time, and I've heard no good arguments or policies about how leaving would actually make anything better. Sure, right now it's not ideal, but Boris, Nigel and IDS and whoever else have failed to tell me how they'd make it better if we left. Periods of hardship and difficulty are part of life, and you can't just throw your toys out of the pram when it starts getting tough.

Economically, let me offer this. In the 2014-15 tax year a grand total of £36 of my taxes were a contribution to the EU. I will gladly pay that again if only to be able to travel freely within Europe as a citizen of an EU member country.

Besides which, if companies like Google, Amazon, Starbucks and whatever other bastards that don't pay proper taxes aren't listening to the UK government when they have the support of EU and EEC regulations, what the hell chance are we going to have if we leave? Globalisation sure as shit isn't making the world any bigger, and I very much doubt there's any room for the UK to be making it's own way separate from the EU.

Europe may not be ideal, but it's better than what we'd have if we left.

Yeah, it should leave, and allow the U.S. to annex it.

preach...

you sir are wrong, and a EU cuck

Thank you for your opinion, and your stunning array of factual evidence supporting it.

Also, enjoy this (You) I got you.

He gets it

>I've heard no good arguments or policies about how leaving would actually make anything better

dude we pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn, so theres the money for one, everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss

>In the 2014-15 tax year a grand total of £36 of my taxes were a contribution to the EU

err no you will have paid more than that, you havent just paid whats on your tax return, dont forget you pay road tax vat alcohol tax etc, you contributed a lot more than 36 quid lol

and then theres that boarder control arguments and the bullshit "democracy" or the lack of it in the eu

VOTE LEAVE

why would i bother explaing stuff to a stupid fag like u? cuck

Hell ye boi

>We pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn,
Source?
>everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss
wat

Google eu clawbacks

for more info user.

They ban "hate speech" against muslims and want to implement ID to use the Internet. I say go for it, I'm jealous I'm stuck with this bullshit.

>>We pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn,
Source?

dude if you aint aware that we are a net contributer to the eu you been livin under a rock and really need to stop talking, its without doubt one of the main factors

>>everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss
wat

seriously dude im sure you can figure it out, its not that hard, your not 12 are you

anyways here ill help you, this is probably the fairest argument ive seen

youtube.com/watch?v=JUal6LN-ueo

there is one for why you should remain too before anyone gets butthurt

youtube.com/watch?v=eDBBeHz7DdQ

although the vote remain one seems a bit more hypothetical

>dude we pay in 20bn we get back 10 bn, so theres the money for one, everything that is funded by the eu is in fact funded by that uk via the eu at a 100% loss
Behold your wrongness. fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fee-55-million/

>you contributed a lot more than 36 quid lol
Sure, but I was going to have to pay Road Tax, VAT and all the others anyway, and I don't mind bits of those going to the EU if it makes the countries we're currently partnered with more economically stable. Taxes aren't just going to drop if we leave the EU, because the Government know we're going to pay them regardless. Also, pic related.

>theres that boarder control arguments and the bullshit "democracy" or the lack of it in the eu

As was posted upthread, the EU is fully democratic. We have elections for the EU parliament every couple of years. It's just that some ridiculously low figure (around 43%) actually bother to vote. It's not undemocratic because you didn't turn up.

On border control, I don't really care. I was born here, will probably die here, and will never truly know what it's like to live in a shithole country. Immigration isn't bad. If we lock down immigration, the next thing that'll be shut down will be social mobility, and then a return to the social landscape of 1800's Britain but without the manufacturing industry to support it.

Fuck off then.

thank you

And another thing...

If the UK leaves, we'd be obviously still have the EU as a trading partner, but they would happily distance themselves from us. We'd end up looking to the Commonwealth countries, including those powerhouse economies of 'Canada' and 'Australia' to be our closest trading partners. Australia's economy is 5-10 years away from a massive collapse because the resource boom is ending, and Canada follows closely along with the US.

Which brings me to Donald Trump. Trump, who has a pretty good chance of being elected the next President. Trump, who has been roundly (and righted) insulted by a good chunk of the UK leadership and will undoubtedly be again before the election happens. Trump, who is known to hold a grudge for a very long time. Trump, who will almost certainly happily watch an EU-free UK dangle and collapse simply because it stokes his ego.

Let me reiterate. Leaving the EU now would be a terrible decision. In another 20-30 years the situation may be better for the UK to leave and support itself, but I doubt it. Right now that's definitely not the case.

behold my wrongness, i will, so we paid 13bn and got back 4.5bn, ill correct my maths, everything funded by the eu is in fact funded by the uk via the eu at a 150% loss

i never said taxes would go down, id just prefer my tax payers cash was spent in the uk on hospitals and stuff rather then a greek bank that cant balance the books

nice pic by the way

watch the first youtube vid i posted above, im aint typing all that shit, yes i know the eu has democratically elected parliment, but the internal workings of that parliment have a long way to go before you can call them a fair democracy

and as for boarder controls, im sure you live in a nice area that hasnt been transformed by immigration, im afraid my area has, we had murders, rapes, brutal attacks and the even blew up a large area on our local industrial estate with an illegal alcohol still

fuck this shit vote out while we got the chance

Fuck Canada, I guess?

Brexiteers are stupid as fuck.

dude seriously now your just talking speculative bollox!!

>democracy could be saved
>still a monarchy in 2016

Get fucked, nigger.

Leave leave leave leave.

The EU is anti-European, undemocratic garbage. There is no reason to remain, and every pro-EU bastard who has ever tried to string together an argument in favour of remaining appeals to vague bullshit abstract concepts like "solidarity". The EU itself is rolling out the muscle-talk, threatening Britain with sanctions and whatnot if it leaves. Is that really the union you want to be part of?

They threatened us, too, with our Ukraine referendum. They said our NO would lead to a continental crisis. Where is that crisis, now? Nope, no crisis, just the EU tossing our referendum in the garbage and going ahead with the original deal anyway. Oh, but in the midst of that shit we still get Germany and France using the EU to try and pressure us to change our laws, for instance about soft drugs. To us, the EU represents loss of power in our own country, loss of wealth because we have to pay into it, and loss of our identity as the EU pumps Europe full of immigrants in their open bid to erase national culture in Europe.

The EU must go. I'm all for European unity, but that's EUROPEAN unity, not whatever post-national, apparatchik system the EU represents. Every action they undertake speaks of the contempt they hold for the people of Europe. "Hate speech" laws, threats to anyone who won't hand over their country on a silver platter. Fuck the EU.

>you cant actually believe that, you gotta be trollin

Yes, just because the has a different opinion than you, he MUST be trollin.

>becomes a thrid world shit hole

kek you must be trollin

i feel bad because you guys got fucked with the EU.
seriously, you guys hate each other. how is that a union?

Hahaha, no, Americans and Brits died on the beaches to ensure America's hold over Europe, of which the EU is a part.

It's telling that Brits still think they won WWII. Europe lost, pure and simple. Not just Germany, or Eastern Europe, but all of us. Strange, how Brits don't realize this, with their country in ruins and its empire disbanded by their supposed greatest ally.

A valuable political insight from a well-informed citizen, thanks user

You must be real fucked up in your little roast beef head.
Frane does NOT want you britbongs to stay in the EU so get out quick quick before we come stop your little asses.
Btw if you leave scotland will leave the UK and come in the EU
Also France has a zero pro drugs laws so please stop making bullshit out of your ass.
Have a nice day and leave EU.
Thanks

huh? explain. how does america have a hold over the EU and how the allies lost WW2...

>i feel bad because you guys got fucked with the EU.
>seriously, you guys hate each other. how is that a union?

70 years of freedom in Europe after two world wars, you dumb shit.

>he thinks those elections even matter

Nigger, the EP can't propose laws or anything. They can only rubberstamp laws proposed by the EC, which is wholly unelected and picks its own members.

The EU is a conflict of interest for any national politician, too. We get to see the cunts that were already screwing us over suddenly join EU shit, and screw us even harder, talk down to us, everything but listen.

Europe has a severe problem with democracy, and the EU is the ultimate example of that. An institution that immediately starts with the threats when citizens say they don't like the way things are going.

Well, this is the ultimate test. The ultimate complaint. And still they refuse to listen. So the Brits should definitely exit. It's logically the best choice.

Funny how the EU is so keen to exploit nationalism in order to promote itself, BTW.

Trump wants us to leave.

His will be done.

hahaha yea coz the french love the brits and the brits love the germans and the germans love the french, its just one big sausage fest over here in europe kek

seriously, though; germany always hated france. england always hated spain.
... and france.
your first world countries that could do well on your own. tsipras was the first one to say "fuck you, we'll just go back to the drachma" and germany blinked.
i can't speak for the massive depression you'll feel when you disband - which will be horrible - but i've always scratched my head about why you're sticking with this.

it's not a union when you hate each other.
really, stop lying. crack a history book and tell me you're one big happy.

>You must be real fucked up in your little roast beef head.

And there are the insults again! You EU faggots DO realize that if you cunts would just listen occasionally, this shit wouldn't even be happening right now?

But no, with you we always get to shut up and listen. Anyone who isn't onboard with your crazy union is an idiot, a Nazi, or whatever else you can think of. Well, fuck your union. I don't like it, and I don't like it for some very valid reasons. If we could solve that shit and come to some sort of compromise, that'd be fine.

But the EU never wants to compromise. It's the EU way or the highway. Well, I certainly hope Britain picks the highway and shows the cunts that they're not as good as they like to think they are.

Also, I'm not even British, you froggy retard. I'm Dutch. And you cunts are DEFINITELY trying to pressure us into changing our drugs laws, because despite knowing you voted for open borders and being the engine behind the EU project, you cucks can't stand the idea of your own people popping over the border to smoke some weed.

Like, nigger, you KNEW that was going to happen. You voted for that. But that's just another example of the EU trying to stamp out any actual advantages its lofty ideals present to the people.

But boy, you're certainly fucking triggered, I'll give you that.

EU is the world's most prosperous trading bloc.

It's amazing the programmed disinfo that TV addicts can come out with at times....

>how does america have a hold over the EU

Seriously, how is this not fucking obvious?

And learn to read, nigger.

oh yes, this is going to work out...

Like a marriage you say? So we're destined to split! Might as well vote leave and cut our losses boys.

If you believe this then you have shit for brains.

What are boats?

no, i asked you to provide evidence for your obviously informed assumption. answer with links, unless you'd rather troll.
in that case, continue being a moron.
>inb4 the next post you give me HAS no links to what you're saying and you call me dumb.

No, but there will be a little bit of tax added to the cost. Not so much that you'll really care. Maybe a quid on a bottle of wine, a few hundred on a car. And before you know it, living to the same standard that you are used to will be impossible. You'll have to drink less wine, buy a new car less often.

they don't, idiot. just ask germany.

>UK leaves UE.
>other countries follow.
>UE is no more.
>Muslims and niggers get removed from europe by independent right-wing goverments.
>Europe is great again.
I want to believe.

what the fuck is UE?

Uropean Enion

wow, this board says otherwise.
you're dumb.

we will still be in the free trade area, just wont have to abide by all their stupid laws, rules regulations and the european human rights act

and we wont have to pay £52 million a day

and we will get rid of wanker cameron and get boris who will be a better PM

weve never been proper europeans anyway

we are the most culturally important nation in the world, we have the worlds most spoken language, it is the language pf business we are more than capable of going it alone

We don't speak Chinese in UK

No, ur a peen.

>the most culturally important

American here and I agree with that.

I mean China has a very rich history but fuck yellow we need to be white.

>we will still be in the free trade area, just wont have to abide by all their stupid laws, rules regulations and the european human rights act
Are you an internationally-trading company? No? Then explain how trade laws impact your daily life?

And while you may be into some kinky, masochistic, forced up-the-bum stuff, the rest of us actually believe we are entitled to Human Rights.
>and we wont have to pay £52 million a day
You do not understand macro-economics. Velocity is much more important than volume. It's a money-go-round. If you can pass money quickly enough, then you can make it appear in audits as though everybody has more money than they really have. Passing large amounts of money rapidly back and forth is a part of that. It's not so much that we pay £52Mn a day; more like we pass a single £1 coin back and forth 52Mn times each 24hr period.
>and we will get rid of wanker cameron and get boris who will be a better PM
Lay off the jenkem.
>weve never been proper europeans anyway
Unless you are an ethnic minority from the colonies, your DNA says otherwise.
>we are the most culturally important nation in the world, we have the worlds most spoken language, it is the language pf business we are more than capable of going it alone
Explain how you monetize a language which everybody already speaks.

>70 years of freedom in Europe after two world wars

Because that had NOTHING to do with the two superpowers squaring off in Europe, fully committed to turning it into the radiation-scarred battleground for the war to end humanity.

Nothing at all.

Seriously, you cunts screaming this bullshit propaganda should take a fucking history lesson.

This is you.

>two superpowers squaring off in Europe, fully committed to turning it into the radiation-scarred battleground for the war to end humanity.

>Thinks Russia wanted a nuclear war in its front garden
>Thinks USA wanted a nuclear war to wipe out the only people who could afford to buy their overpriced consumer shit

I think it's you who needs the history lesson, idiot.