Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/8/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/8/

I want to bang Mari.

sorry to interrupt this doujin, but I finished an original pic

Meh, I guess I'll post

samefag.

Thanks for the dump user. Text was irritating as shit, but I enjoyed the drawings. hAve a good night

Bunch of fucking pedophiles. Fantasizing about little girls.

should i dump another? this thread is pretty empty right now

I'm going to bed, too tired for full-fledged loli thread. Maybe next time. Peace

its not the same if you don't say it right, "I want to have sex with Mari"

yes please user :3

are you the OP?

No, I presume is

Oh I was gonna say "don't start a loli thread if you can't keep with it" but I don't have to, which is good cause I didn't want to.

no #2 because its just a bunch of credits

im not OP just dumping

Kek

Androgyny is the best

I feel like i've talked with you before a week ago, in a slew of loli threads, the last of which was a thread based around wonderloli, although it seems wonderloli is becoming more and more demanded. wasn't too requested up until recently.

I'm getting the same vibe here. I was deemed "the savior" once, if you remember from a week or two ago

I remember someone being called the savior, but I can't recall why. Loli threads tend to spill over into one another for me.

this is hot and all, but i'm just not feeling too fucked to save it right now.

I think it was for continuing to dump my wonder loli stuff when the thread capped off

considering how things had been going I'd say that sounds pretty accurate. And then someone called all the random loli posters retarded niggers, cause posting random loli and not wonderloli. Even though the amount of wonderloli is actually kind of low, I saw a lot of pictures i'd already seen, so I know there can't be too much of it out there.

shit nigga this thread has like 4 of us in it

it says it has 14, but it probably has more lurkers than posters. 10 points to the one who can guess what this loli is from.

does anybody have the dropbox link?

polite footjob request

i

How high does that count go?

nothin beats loli feets

>>

thank you friend, for restoring my faith in good lolicon

yeah uhh... >_> no shit?

so good thank you...