I feel like killing myself again

i feel like killing myself again

niggah oh no

AN HERO!!!

Don't do it bro

is disabling steam sync and regetting the whole cfg folder enough to circumvent the memery

ROOD

Fuck it.

Wait 'til tomorrow.

i really hope you don't do it, i really want you to go talk to someone or seek out help, but if you are certain to do it anyway, you ought to make a helium mask. The brain does not make a distinction between oxygen and helium so when you breath in Helium you just pass away without your brain giving an alarm, i really hope you dont kill yourself but if you do i want you to go a painless way rather than a painful one, hope this post helps you very much and maybe see you in the afterlife bro, who knows...

b i will call the cops no fucking joke

do it write a Note that say "I want Chip Skylark to have all my monies and bang my mum"

> sign it Timmy turner since you'll be fairly Dead

How do you keep coming back to life

bro, don't do it...think about your friends, and family suicide is never good for them.

if you are still resolute about it, right a full farewell tell them why dont blame them just say it is your choice and that you are very sorry about it all, you need to make them not feel guilty, tell them what kind of casket and everything. don't let them have to suffer through choosing everything, the entire death industry is souless bastards that prey on the emotionally weak.

Please don't do it user

You will die a happy great grampa with three wives

Don't do it Tom. You have friends who love you.

Check yourself into the hospital if you are feeling like shit. I did it. We don't need to lose a Sup Forumsro

Same here same here

fuck tom faggot unfriended me. kys tom

Phoenix Down

>again

Can't die twice, son.

>again
You must be immortal, welcome to the club we shall meet soon. We immortals always seem to run into each other, eventually...

So helium tank is the best way to suicide thx bro

name isn't tom
i'm a 25 hkv in horrible health, that's basically impossible
i will, i actually have a note written i'll just go over it and print it
i didn't say i'm killing myself, i say i feel like killing myself
how will that help
you can't buy helium that will work for that anymore, they mix it with oxygen
ha
why
there's not a real reason not to

I have no sympathy for you. Quit being a little bitch and do it already. Otherwise, quit bringing it up you attention-seeking faggot.

No extra tendies sauce for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

you are not alone user
most of us are not living
but barely surviving
the same we are on this night.

Same here, same here

user listen. I know it's hard and I know you may feel like no one is there to hug you and say its ok. I know it's not ok, it won't seem like it for a while. I know much it hurts you just to go on. How it is to sleep or eat and even smile. Don't ignore the pain but instead let it flow out of you and acknowledge its there. Be happy when you wake up and see that you made it.

You need a hooker stat

Sup Forumsrothars... lets get tom laid

i like to get antidepressants and take too many for fun

An hero bögjävel

KYS

If you ever wanna talk outside of Sup Forums, man, just get ahold of me on here. It's just a throwaway email I made, but still fakeassname555 @ gmail . com

ok so you guys have 2 options
1) do it
2) go to tumbler and flick your sad clits in sync with the other father-issue filled whores of the reject physical world

Look we all get depressed from time to time, but we're here for a reason. We just might not know that reason yet.

I fell for it, kinda got upset for a second. I thought someone was actually bated by the bastard twat

again

Go to sleep
You'll feel better in the morning

helium just makes you talk funny fool, stop trying to clown him

Don't do it Crendor you've too much to live for.

My benis has awakened young madame.

>kek
hey man its too late for your bullshit just... just go to bed.

Please don't do it user. Life can be worth living. Please believe that. Sure, it has it's ups and downs and maybe you're in a down right now. All that it means is that the inevitable up is going to be all the sweeter. You have a future, a happy one, you just have to keep going. Endure it. I know you can.

Why do you want to die again?

Hi /soc/

He could be really tired. You get in a shitty mood when you're tired. I know I do.

the fact that you go on Sup Forums with this and don't just do it in quite is a sign that you don't actually want to die.
because nobody actually wants to die.

Don't do it man. Go work out or something. Move to another place in teh world. Move to Asia and have sex with many asian women. Too much good shit out in the world.

>horrible health
pls specify. i'm interested in med shit

Life is a gift (unless you're Black, or a woman)

> Go outside, walk over to 40-foot power pole.
> Climb pole, remove clothes, set clothes on fire.
> Yell at top of your lungs, ''Fuck you Jesus'', while MASTURBATING, for the last time.
> Reach out and swing like a monkey from any one of the three wires, now grab a second wire.

• There are 34 posters (and seven fbi robot-agents) in this thread.

DO IT FAGGOT

BOO HOO IM SAD AGAIN GIVE ME ATTENTION GUISE!!

fucking do it m8, you look and seem like a shitter in real life anyway, do us all and yourself a favor .. end it

no come on, he cant just end it all... he has to stream it. If not his entire existence will literally be meaningless and profitable to no one, other than M&M's

rolling fro dubs

kill yourself you fat piece of shit attention whore.

omg u poor thing omg no one must have problems like you
not even the little children born with cancer or disabilities
not to mention those that are starving to death right now
no youre right u poor thing u cry here on the Internet

fucking man up you cunt

god damnit stop talking about it and just do it you fat ugly autistic fuck

i'll kill myself and blow this shitty website up if i dont recieve 100.000 dollars

Stop.

OP already dead. garanteed

You came to the wrong neighborhood for that shit nigga.

dameon?!?

No one will help u change
No one will help u change

im on the same boat i now this and still wont do it

kill yourself

Tired of seeing your ugly fucking mug. DO IT ALREADY!!!

suck my dick

no thanks I'm not a faggot like you

Roll

You look like this one cat I know from back home in Cali.

DON'T DO IT MAN YOU ARE LOVED

imma fuck you till you love me

kill yourself attention whore

kys tubby

You look like my physics prof

you seem like a decent guy, please don't

Again? You couldn't even do it the first time. Failure. An hero for sure

>there's not a real reason not to

If you could change anything about your life to make it worth living, what would you change?

ye same here bro

i don't know if you decided to take your life already but if you are out there, please, i want you to hear me, cause i'm goin full on feels
i know that when you are with depression all your problems are way too big to face them and the days just go by and then they are bad days and then only gets worse...
eventually you can't even rationalize your suffering and you start to realize that you are alone
and that, my friend, its something that we all are

alone
but don't you worry, if you are still with me, my friend
if you haven't taken any drastic decision it's because something inside is stile alive and i'm sure you know what makes you happy in life
stop stepping on the same rock, you are a wonderful being and if you got hurt on the path of life is because you know what you shouldn't do to others
remember all the good times and stick with that
make your own weakness your voice
you have infinites possibilities in life and the only one stopping you is yourself

wake up and join us!

cool story bro but dont do it

Do it already you've been spamming it for days.

Fucking faggot op just spamming for attention

Do you feel like following through this time?
How about completing any sort of task rather than sitting in a kiddy pool full of self pity?

dude don't come here, go get help, cause you need it my friend

Remember this pic? You posted in /adv/ asking if you were ugly.

the answer was probably yes

Mods!

Hes not ugly as such. You can just tell he has no self confidence. OP stop being a whiney little shit, go out into the world and gain some life experience.

No, not go try pick up girls. That will come when you become more social and have something to offer back in a conversation. Get a life skill too.

basic inbred Midwestern bitch/10

I start to feel better, the longer I stay awake I almost feel buzzed

story? did I miss something? what's going on in here?

OH MY FUCKING GOD
JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ALREADY
Seriously. I will be at my happiest tonight knowing you fucking offd yourself. So hurry the fuck up