What is your favorite animal collective album and why?

what is your favorite animal collective album and why?
for me pic related right now because winters love is 10/10, although Feels and MPP are up there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stgstv
all the songs are very good

probably strawberry jam for being perf'. Feels is close but it trails off a little with daffy duck and the bees etc.

Feels is my fave followed closely or tied with spirit

The bees is 10/10 take it back
Winters love is also my fave on ST

spirit is my favorite, nothing else they've done has that atmosphere and level of wondrous experimentation while still maintaining aveys great pop melodies/climaxes

sung tongs is 2nd for me mostly for similar reasons

god I fucking hate that album cover
who thought it was a good idea?

>SJ
>STGSTV
>HCTI
>Feels
>MPP
>ST
>CS
>CHz
>Hollindagain
>PW
>DM

the bees could easily be like 2 mins shorter
it's ok otherwise

Probably fucking Geologist

switch HCTI and sung tongs and youre all good

Strawberry Jam is their only good album.

Why is DM your least fav?

I prefer this over any AnCo album

Sung tongs
Spirit
merriweather
danse
feels
here comes the indian
strawberry jam

havent listened to the rest

Do you like the 'popier' anco?
Why is sung your fav?

>Do you like the 'popier' anco?
Yes, my favorite AnCo album is SJ, but that album is an 8/10 for me, MPP, Feels and Sung Tongs are 7/10 and the rest is 6 and under for me. Person Pitch is a glorious masterpiece, 10/10

>Why is sung your fav?
leaf house and who could win a rabbit start the album off at a pretty high pace and the album slowly slows down until sweet road and it just doesn't sound like anything i've ever really heard. I like how silly and stupid the lyrics are, i like how expressive and jokingly the music sounds which makes it feel like they're not taking themselves as seriously but still not like they're not trying.

that was horribly typed because i'm walking to the bus and it's fucking cold so whateber

What about panda's other albums? i really dig PBVSGR maybe more that person pitch
I totally agree with what you're saying user don't worry

sung tongs still has kind of seriousness to it though

youtube.com/watch?v=yqQ7tU26Q6E

i also completely love this performance unironically

Yeah I like every other album he's put out, specially Tomboy, I think I just like his style of his own more than AnCo's as a whole. I feel it's more like the things I usually like

avey's sister made it so probably the whole band but mainly avey