Hi guys I'm a 169cm (it think 5'7"?) tall girl and wanted to ask if a guy prefers smaller girls over tall girls...

Hi guys I'm a 169cm (it think 5'7"?) tall girl and wanted to ask if a guy prefers smaller girls over tall girls? cuz I've always been a bit self conscious of my height and my ideal would be ~150cm
pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JA06CTyeyC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer smaller girls (150~155 cm) but I don't mind tall girls. Do you have big tits?

some guys like tall girls bc they can be good dommes, if the guy is dom tho, he prefers small girls

6'3 here, and to be honest I don't care how tall a girl is as long as she isn't taller then me.

that said, short is cute but taller can be sexy, because you can have some nice legs.

Ignoring that I'm a hopeless virgin, I like short girls. Doesn't matter how short as long as they're shorter than me.

I'm also 5'7 and it hurts my manlet feelings when a girl is taller than me.

Also you know those tall girls that decide to wear high heels every now and then? They need to fuck off. That's an insult in my eyes.

Tits or gtfo

Some guys height matters and they like whatever they like (some do like tall)

Some guys couldn't care less and just need to see some DD or a fat ass

To each their own, someone likes what u got goin on

prefer for a girl to be shorter than me, but a bit taller is ok

I like girls who are shorter than me. To be honest, I'll like any girl if they have a really good personality.

WHY FUCKING CARES! I guess if you're a manlett and you just can't deal with a girl being bigger than you it matters but to normal sized people it doesn't matter. 177 here.

I'm 6'4" and my girlfriend is about 4'11". What's important is that everyone is different. Everyone likes different things. I also like tall girl's. It doesn't matter what most guys like. Just the guys you like. And honestly, I know it's cliche but personality is much more important to me. And I'm not just saying that because I'm some fedora who can't get laid. I can get most girls, and I have quite a few. Unless you're trying to get fuck bois then it doesn't really matter what you look like. Assuming you're not revolting. Keep your head up and love yourself.

Hmmhm no I don't have big breasts:/ but my ass makes up for it.

>pic not related
well, it should be

i like to be sub and that's the problem like it doesn't make me feel like a sub :(

OP here, im actually a dude. All you faggits fell for it so eager to help a "lady in need" this is why we have the rules faggots....

i agree with you. I can't stand high heels nor can i walk with them

172 cm ( 5' 7.7") here and almost every girl im been with was the same size or taller

Doesnt matter to me lmao
I am 186 and as long as they are not too tall and not too short than I dont really care

dw, im dom and my gf is like the same height as me, im 1,80, so if you find a guy from western europe (belgium or the netherlands have an average of like 175cm) you 'll be fine

thanks!

but tbh, idc at all

Inb4 it's a trap that actually believes he's a girl

that's not true ...

I'm 5'11 and I like em short and petite.

lol why are you so skeptical

There are rules OP. We're waiting.

Smells like summer here

fuvk the rules. my tits are small anyways

5'10 male here last girl friend was 4'11-5'1 range. I prefer shorter but honestly i dont really give a fuck as long as the girl isnt taller then me it doesnt matter. At least your only 5'7 and not like 6 ft tall, your heights fine and you shouldn't be so insecure about it.

>tits or GTFO BITCH
Yall forgot the rules or what...

And thanks to everyone who shared their opinion :)

Men who care are insecure faggots you should ignore. Unless you're a dom and you like those gay boys. 1.86m here and who the fuck cares if a chick is taller than me? I just want a nice personality to live with, we will all slowly shrink anyway.

thank you! I think I compare myself too much with other, shorter girls

Then leave faggot.

Thanks! That's a nice point of view

nope I won't :) what are you gonna do about it?

Sup Forums is being especially normie tonight.

why bother

if your female friends are shorter than you, you are the one standing out and have the best chances to hookup

Tits or gtfo, you need advice and youre a girl show us your tits. Thats it, its that fucking simple.

Tits or gtfo bitch

As long as you are in semi-decent shape, and have an attractive face, height doesn't matter. If a guy dislikes you because of that he is a. Getting so much ass he probly has aids, b. Is a virgin, c. Closet gay

can we get some ass op?

why are you fags giving serious answer when she hasnt even showed tits yet

maybe later

This is now a spiderman thread

I'd say my ideal is 5'5-6". I'm mostly just concerned that I'm taller than her. Even if it's only by an inch, it's totally cool.

Extremes are bad on both ends of the spectrum, but 5'7" is not extreme.

Height doesn't matter to me.

please spiderman this faggy shit up bois

>687609182
im 191 cm. and my only rule is that him taller than the girl and that's really not that difficult.

>implying that its more then one person samefagging

I like all girls with tits and pussy and cute face
Height and weight don't matter if it fits you
youtu.be/JA06CTyeyC8

Tall and aethletic are beyond attractive. I hate little goblin girls. Anything below 5'10 isn't attractive unless they have that dorky cute look going for them.

I want to lift then penitrat le femm in ops poto

I prefer taller girls, as long as they aren't over 6ft they're fine with me (6ft guy here)
Short girls just makes me feel like I'm being a pedo or something.

Height isn't an issue as long as you're shorter than the male.
I'm 180cm so you'd be fine.

I don't mind, wanna go out?

Op Here

why did it take this long for someone to say this? this thread is full of white knights

Interesting, may I ask how tall you are?

5'7 isn't even tall.

I've dated 5'2 to 5'11 and i prefer around the 5'2 to 5'7.

lol

sure why not

Doesn't matter. I would easily date someone your height. Sadly I'm a short manlet at 5'6'' (167cm).

Such is life.

I'm 6'3". I really like girls that are tall and slim, or short and curvey. Mixing it around looks weird to me.
My girlfriend was exactly 6 feet tall and slim, but with a big butt. She had average/smallish boobs. That's pretty much perfect for me.
I enjoyed how we both towered over everyone else.

6'0, hottest woman Iv ever been with was 6'2 and was a surfer and marathon runner. Amazon body with legs that went on for days.

>the moment when you are 2m and everyone just says "you're too tall sorry"

I prefer shorter girls myself, but loads of guys like tall girls

I have nothing against Spiderman

Cool, I guess we're dating now

but I wouldn't mind dating a shorter man either if the personality is alright

as long as you are nice and look good i dont think anyone cares about your size

>short is cute but taller can be sexy
this

>but taller can be sexy, because you can have some nice legs.

Absolutely this.

yeaahhh.. so what are we gonna do now?

Down to play some SNES games?

i like short but if are you tall and sexy and i will get hard

but I prefer being cute than sexy and I think that it's possible for a tall girl to be cute too

How good are your legs? I'm pretty averade guy. About 5'8 I'm fine with the idea of having a tall gf would be pretty interesting to know what would happen tho.

Definitely yes!

Tall girls can be cute idk wtf you're on about