God tier /CRINGE/ thread

God tier /CRINGE/ thread

checkem cringe fam

A well dressed guy standing in a doorway must be so hard for you to deal with

What is cringe about this picture

kek if you cant see how fucking cringy it is I feel sorry for you.

Is it the clothes?

Nwfg

God, you fucking kids make me sick.

that tie...

Pants too tight? Skulls on his tie? Idgi

Okay so OP's picture is just something posted in cringe threads to b8 or annoy people but how did it start? What is it?

your mum

Oooh...shit !

dubbsss

Lurk MOAR!

every time I see this pic. what the fuck? what the actual fuck? how does this even happen?

>well dressed
>supreme gentlemen
we have found the beta male!

I hardly ever eat! I don't understand why I am so heavy! Not that bad just a few extra pounds.

The quality of this thread is cringe worthy

\thread

>well dressed
>pirate tie
top kek

I'll never understand why people care about dubs

its Sup Forums

>singles faggot detected

That's actually a legend move

I only get dubs faggots.

>feminism is literally only about equality, literally. if you arent literally a feminist, then you literally hate women and equality, literally. i literally cant even literally rite nau. bigit.

never understood whats so cringe about the guy in purple shirt.

lol

Cause they need something to care about. Its worse than how many upvotes you have if you think about it.

nvm now i see it. its the tie thats cringey haha

She had plastic surgery to make her chin the shape of a horseshoe, go colts

if dubs mods ban me

>tfw you dont really really really enjoy this cringe

no, she just never heard of exercise.

dubs confirms
btw this thread is pure INCEST

Or I could just Google it, kthxbai

you guys are idiots to be using the OP pic.

the person who originally posted was treating Sup Forums like his personal army, trying to get people to cringe over that guy. even though nothing was really wrong with the pic.

congrats. you just got played. all the tough talk you talk about nypa, but you fell for this one hook line and sinker.

I suspect this was meant to be taken figuratively, metaphorically or euphemistically. The constant use of the world "literally" could only be to infer a juxtaposition of opinion

Also, I paid for sex about 3 times. Unrelated but true

Only OP thinks it's cringe and only he has been posting all the shops. I think OP of this thread might be the original OP you're talking about. Nobody can be this autistic to find this random picture of a guy and all the photoshops cringe/funny.

I went to school with Tammy Slaton

misandrist mermaid. google her. her tumblr is full of cringe and rage.

Every time this posts people are like hey wait thats not cringe.
Yes it is.
If you dont get it likely so are you.

This is not a culturally relevant style of dress. and it mixes a vest ( an undergarment of a three piece suit) with jeans. His hair is just fucking stupid and his posture and facial expression admit an air of M'lady attitude that is as cringe as it gets.

Seriously if you think this is stylist you are fucking up.

TLDR this is cringe and so are you

Will do user. thanks for the cringeworthy post

>check em

im new here btw. where r the memes? reddit said the dankest memes were on /b

Everyone knows he's not stylish but it's nowhere near close to cringe, especially not to make a cringe thread out of. Get off your high horse, your analysis you put way too much thought into so you could be pretentious is more cringe than the picture.

>reddit
Welcome to Sup Forums newfag. Glad to have you but please only mention reddit in a derogatory manner while here

search for "trap" in catalog, there you will find the best memes

Lel