Wtf

>tfw you realize The Microphones invented modern music

Without microphones, we wouldn't be able to record sounds correctly or do more advanced things with sounds, we would had forever remained in the stage of primitive music if it hadn't been for them.

And don't forget they did The Glow Pt.2 which would inspire all modern artists later on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wc0qIUGHVG4
clyp.it/zje33okh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love microphones now

yup, this board couldnt exist without them just like Sup Forums wouldn't exist without cameras

We could have just directly scratched the sounds onto records. What if there was a kind of machine that directly made your voice, or other instruments' vibrations into scrathes? Fuck senpai i think i'm a genius

>Sheet music

Death Grips would be good if they didn't rip off The Glow Pt. 2 so much.

But if we had that machine in the past, how could we had done the fancy stuff that you can do on microphones?

It would be like a chamber or a cylinder you sing into, you can change the shape of this device to get a different effect.

That sounds like a pain in the ass to use

I am a microphone enthusiast. I love microphones. I have 56 microphones. Some people believe that photography steals your soul (various aboriginal peoples for example) but I disagree. I think sound recording truly captures a person, place, and atmosphere. If anything can bottle your soul and hold it captive it's a microphone.

yeah, and Sup Forums would just be about discussing stageplays and literature

Beautiful post

thanks friend. here, enjoy what I consider to be one of my most beautiful recordings:

youtu.be/Wc0qIUGHVG4

don't forget the edison phonograph brahs and the other mechanical (non-electrical) recording methods

It would create more organic sounding effects than digital ones. You could probably even make autotune with it. It'd be fuckin sick

case in point:

clyp.it/zje33okh

Reminder that The Glow Pt. 2 is the only album to ever exist.