Who gives better head?

Who gives better head?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P6t3Spz0G4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd say right, also she's cute for a big girl. Anymore?

If you're willing to put hot gravy on it, the heavier one will suck you until you're cumming dust

Almost certainly the fat one. They usually give head like their lives depend on it. But that's just in my experience, she could be the exception.

The cake goblin

The landwhale. She would try harder cause she knows she aint guna get nearly as many chances to impress and catch a man as a normal female.

How would you fuck her?

the big girl. ain't nothing better than getting your dick sucked by a fat bitch. she hot too, would slam that piggy

like a sexy bouncy castle! more of her user!

i would lay her down naked and give her a damn good licking. i aint into no land whales but a woman on the fleshier side is all the more fun. plus you know damn straight shes gonna enjoy a steak.

Keep the comments coming

Who gives better head of these two?

got any nudes ?

Probably left. People are inclined to go for the stereotype that fat girls are good with their mouth, but i dont really think so. Just look at the fat girl her. She looks super insecure and probably has close to no sexual experience.

Jessica on the left? I think I know her.

that gives a new meaning to "good head"! lol more of the big girl please, showing more flesh if possible, I would happily spend a few hours coaxing her to the best climax of her life

Sadly no

Gotta be the big jawed Jew on the left.

No, not Jessica... but a good cocksucker, I hear

Graphically tell me how you'd destroy her

post some more pics of her epic jugs user, need more inspiration to get my imagination firing

scary eyebrows! theyd need to be plucked whilst she got fucked, slip down her bottoms and pound her fat ass as she plucked, that should make her scream a bit... more pics for more story user

Camel toe out the wazoo

That's more of a moose knuckle than anything

she appears to have an ass at the front too?! but she'd still get pounded, more exposed flesh please user, tits and ass

fat chicks are lazy unless they are like a zelandoni earth goddess priestest or something maybe

she has a face made for taking cock and frizzy hair which would look great gelled with cum, keep posting more of this amazon goddess user

Her entire crotch looks like an enflamed anus. Her fat pussy is a baboon's ass. Post the other girl, I'm not this much of a sexual deviant.

not quite the sort of cream I was hoping to see her face covered in but a good start, moar pics please user!

yeahhh shes a miserable gurrlll trapped in a heavy bodyy

youtube.com/watch?v=P6t3Spz0G4M

Who cares, left is the only one I'd allow anywhere near my cock.

more righty! I'd ride her into the sunset, more pics of her wearing less clothes please user

don't stop posting her user, maybe slightly better quality pic next time