Americans elected a fucking retard as their president HAHAHAHA

Americans elected a fucking retard as their president HAHAHAHA.

Yes but thankfully Trump is replacing him now

>Yes but thankfully Trump is replacing him now

>it's real
What the fuuuck

I really hope that Trump is just a puppet and his cabinet actually runs the country. Hell, I'd even take Pence over him.

>we should

Nigga you president you dumb motherfucker

the worst part is that his cabinet is half made up of rich businessmen

>tfw incoming corporate dystopia

It went like this. The Chink ship ran out of shark fins for the Chinko captain. So they went illegal fishing in Flip waters (as usual) but caught the drone instead. Being Chinks, the first thing they thought was to eat it (they eat rocks after all) but then The Memer of United Memestates memed on memetter. So the chinks decide to give it back and continue their quest to extinct another species. The end.

He is a puppet of putin actually so your country will be our puppet as well

I really think russia should focus on fixing its own problems rather than trying to influence the middle east and america.

>our puppet as well
>our puppet
>our
implying russians own anything in russia.

Thank God the President can only do so much domestically, although Foreign Policy will be a bitch. I guess it's a return to the Bush years for us.

>the world's greatest country is secretly controlled by an impoverished frozen wasteland full of chronically depressed alcoholics

I don't even know how to feel.

you'd better hope they don't advocating leaving us/other allies in a lurch. But also not get into a major war.

I personally advocate for a third way between USA and China, sort of like a non-aligned movement. It wouldn't be unimaginable to see that actually occurring if America fucked us over.

We are run by putin and he is smarter than Trump

He will keep us safe

if there's another 9/11 style terrorist attack americans will support him in any retarded attack he makes

jihadists who want the end of the world will be cumming in their robes

Don't worry, Malcolm Prepbull will save you.

I see nothing wrong here. The drone's design and intel have been compromised. Why beg for it back?

This; he'd have the record-highest approval ratings (currently held by Bush at 81% approval immediately after 9/11) and the record-lowest approval ratings (also held by Bush, at around 20% approval by the end of his term) once shit hits the fan domestically.

>Malcolm Prepbull will save you.
Doubtful he'll be PM in 2 years time.

Why did you get rid of based Tony?

>ima get rid of the globalists puppets
>proceeds to put globalists themselves in power.

The worst part is Sup Forumstards will still applaud him for that.

>hahahaaha you can keep it we didnt want it anyway so sucks to be you china hahahaha

One day I woke up and immediately grabbed my phone and google the result of the elections, I laughed for a while and then I went here to shitpost.
What a beautiful day

>>>proceeds to put globalists themselves in power.
uh
the guy he picked to be secretary of state stood up to the rockefellers and lived

His party got rid of him. All memes aside, he was a fucking retard. But turnbull hasn't been much better. Honestly the lib/nats are totally fucking inept at the moment. So much so that people are actually feeling nostalgia for tones despite him being seriously bad at being PM.

Drain the swamp? More like drink up that swamp water.

Why does the liberal party have a lock on the pm's office?