Let's get a feels thread going. I need to vent

Let's get a feels thread going. I need to vent.

Gonna dump some more feels stuff.

Bumpity

My story begins on the day I was born
>On 26th April 1992 I was born
>Feels bad man

Wanna talk about it?

>On April 26th 1992 I was born
I think this was when my life started to spiral down hill

Sometimes i feel the same, and it's killing me. My parents did their best to raise the best possible version of me and yet i still feel like shit everyday but can't bring myself to tell them, or anyone, anything...

r8 my feel

oh fuck me

My gf just gave me a bj a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

That's great user...

Thanks bro.

I'm done but i'm not feeling any better.

Fuck, it hit me way too hard

This is frighteningly accurate.

OP tell the internet your problems

Congrats for making me slightly more depressed

I don't understand. Everytime i see her picture i smile and cry at the same time. Everytime she calls me i am excited and tired at the same time. I love her yet i gag everytime i hear her name. I don't understand, i really don't.

Pic or didnt happen

I don't even know how to word it properly. It's the type of insignificant problem that no one cares about but me. There are more actually. I don't even know what exactly they are. There's exam stress, there's knowing i'll let my parents down yet again, there's this amazing girl that barely knows i exist, there's everyone doing so well and following their dreams and all that, and them there's me. Going from home to class and back, close to no friends, all i do in my spare time is sit on my ass crying my eyes out to some depressing images that i can relate too much to.

I don't know, it doesn't even make sense, i'm just writing off the top of my mind.

Yea, i feel the same, except she never calls me, barely ever texts and when she does it's almost less than small talk.

I can't even bring myself to think about her because it just makes me sad...

Never had qt gf to go to the movies with so i can't relate one bit/10

Don't die on me thread...

Can't really say cheer up because thats fucked and what cunts say, hang in there you'll soon be one of those people you'relooking at wishing you were like and for your parents they will be proud of you, may not be now but they will be, you will get lucky soon everyone does, hang in there

bump

My main feel is that I am terrified at the idea of having to work until I die, having an increasing number of things to pay for as I grow older, further enslaving me to work.
What's worse, the year I actually didn't work because I was unemployed destroyed my mental health.
I just want to make as much money as possible in like the next ten years to come so I can retire at age 37.

Also, my friends have found girlfriends recently (two of them were virgins until they were 26 years old if that makes some of you feel better) and have moved away. I don't see them that often now. My bro group is dismembering. I need them, they are like oxygen to me, allowing me to be myself at the end of the week.

Also I have random bouts of deppression that come and go at their whim. I am scared of commitment but I need it.

Life is complicated as fuck
Why can't I be a rock or an island?

That's life my friend

The depression meme strikes again. haha

>That feel when I am not tall and handsome enough for causal one-night stands
>That feel when I my personality is too boring for a relationship

>"user, why are you always so bored"
>"user, you look you are going to funeral or something"
>"Don't look so mad all the time, mate"
>"Why don't you smile a bit, user, it's so easy"

I have to hear shit like this all the time. I am not even bored or mad but sad rather.

Its also too boring for this thread.

>"What's going on man, what are you sad about?"
>"Nah, i'm not sad man, just tired."
I've had to say this far too many times.

I would rather have them asking me why am I sad than them not even noticing it

>move back home during uni break
>notice mum is being a total cunt
>she'll start arguments, act irrationally and generally be an annoying bitch, aimed mainly at my dad
>once he leaves the room she'll continue to embellish what happened
>makes it sound like he's a total arsehole, even when he did *literally* nothing wrong and she just started ranting for no reason
>thinking it over and realise she's always been like this, I'm just noticing it now because I've been away from home
>up until now I'd always join in on her side and attack him and we'd feel so fucking self-righteous together as we yelled at him for telling us he'd go to the pub tomorrow night or something
>I've spent years whittling my own father's self-esteem down

God dammit, I'm a fucking terrible person. How do I make it up to him? How do I get her to stop?

It makes plenty of sense, I understand.

What's your dream? What do you want out of life?

Tell him you're sorry and that you never realized what you were doing till you came back home. Maybe buy him a beer and a gift or something

Hey bruh my mom sucks too just tell your dad you love him I'm sure it would mean the world to him

Nothing. This hurts most. I don't have a set goal, i would do anything to make my parents happy. I mean, they've put up with my lazy and ungrateful ass for years and and the end of the day still found it in them to say the loved me.

I dunno man, i'd shovel shit for the rest of my life starting now if it'd make them happy. But that won't make me happy, and they only seem happy when i'm happy.

I have no big dream, i don't want to be rich with a huge house and a fast car. I just want to find happiness but i genuinely don't know where to look.

>birth
>school
>job
>bills
>die
this is life in it's simplest form
any deviation from this outline is a distraction from death
relationships are all pointless because you'll both eventually be dead and for what

You've got to look inside you, man.

In all seriousness though, you're already ahead of the curb by realizing money doesn't buy happiness. So you're in the right direction, now it's just where to turn.

I'm not sure if you're in a position to change your life around, but regardless of how you're doing it never hurts to discipline yourself. Start working towards whatever would make you or your parents happy, one day at a time. Find fulfillment in moving forward.

But as the cliché states, it's all in the eye of the beholder. There's no one thing that makes everyone happy, keep going, you'll get there.

How old are you and what are you working towards right now?

Good, because she doesn't cross mine anymore. The fucking lying, cheating cunt. I've fucked women before her and I'll fuck women after her too.
She can eat a million dicks and batter herself around the market place until she's in her 30s or 40s and wind up single and alone and used up, I don't give a fuck.
Bitches ain't shit.

How?
Everyone has something to offer someone. Even if it's just compassion. The problem is we get attached to these soul sucking cunts, we're compassionate to the wrong people and because we're SO compassionate we even excuse their lack of empathy as "they're just hurt" or "they're just protecting themselves"
The problem is, this is what destroys us.
It's not their fault, women are incapable of loving a man the way he wants to be loved, or expects to be loved. This is just a fact.
The problem is we destroy ourselves over these women who don't even think in the first place about how we might feel.
So we become scared.
Scared little boys.
Break the habit and you'll find some happiness.
Learn to say no. Learn to stand up for yourself.
There's always someone out there, and the fact is, there IS a girl out there looking for you the way you're looking for them, you just have to stop being a faggot.
Deal?

19, order of business now is passing a standardized test in my country, really big deal as far as academics go. After this it's off to college, going for international relations mainly because i'm good with English and it's not a common skill in my country.

As i said, i don't care for the test and i don't care for college but i think i'd rather kill myself than keep on being a burden.

Best case scenario, i pass the test, and i'm accepted into college after which, maybe i'll get a job at the embassy, abroad even, even though that's pretty far fetched.

Still, this is kind of it i guess.