Anyone else have a sleep sex fetish?

Anyone else have a sleep sex fetish?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLwLi7F81Sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Me!

I fingered my gf for like 10 minutes while she was asleep one time. one of the hottest things I've ever done.

no
but a couple of weeks ago when we got up my gf asked wtf all that was about last night and I didnt know what she was talking about. apparently I woke her up in the middle of the night and did sex to her but I had no memory of it, no memory of even being awake in the night. at first I didnt believe her and thought she must have dreamed it but she swears its true. so yeah, weird.

An ex of mine used to drink until the point she would black out. I would always use her as my little cumbucket. I would lay bricks on her face, mouth, ass, you name it.

Same here. She always mixed vodka and Xanax. She got off waking up with cum oozing out of her holes.

>did sex with her
Okay

When my wife was pregnant, she got unbelievably horny for a couple of months.

Sometimes, she'd wake up in the middle of the night and crawl on my night boner if it was ready.

I didn't stay asleep long.

to

Your roomate sneaked into your room and fucked her

I love fucking my passed out wife until she wakes up
She moans in her sleep

yep
sleeping passed out idk they still get wet as fuck

I have a best friend like that, fare game when she's drunk and or passed out drunk, me and my bro's fuck the crap out of her

Me and my girlfriend have an agreement where I can bang her in the morning if she's sleeping.

My gf loves waking up to my cum dripping out of her. That's one of her more tame fetishs

So does your mom.

Summer is upon us

I've been here for 40 years so the joke's on you.

Like and subscribe to my cool new vlog - It's the funniest LOL: youtube.com/watch?v=MLwLi7F81Sg

This thread just makes me miss my ex. Passed out, asleep or even just pretending to be asleep. It was great. Miss you a tiny bit oja

ur mom is upon me

Give her back

>out of her
>waking up
>as if to imply she wasn't already awake
>as if to imply she's real
>as if to imply you're not a one hump chump

faggot

No way, José. Also she's chinese, so...

Mead on tap.

I think rape accusation rates are high enough, thanks.

What if you have a signed agreement?

Pfft liar zachy boy

Don't tell anyone but I tried it a few times

i must have, when i wake up my beds sticky

Protip: advertising is bannable.

You can't sign your rights away mate, she would still be able to press charges.

How do you even approach the subject with your girl about this? If she's into it, cool, but if not you're a rapist. My girl is pretty vanilla as far as sex goes.

You just gotta find the ones with daddy issues. Seriously

If she's mainly vanilla talk to her first. If you don't she might get triggered Also this

I've done all sorts of things to my wife while she's asleep. Sometimes I get away with it, sometimes she wakes up and tells me to stop, other times she wakes up and we continue. I've fucked her ass, pussy, eaten her out, came on her face and tits... I don't know if you would go so far as to call it a fetish of mine, but for sure if I wake up horny in the middle of the night, that adds an extra layer of hot.

True true, she'll prob shoot it down but it's worth a shot

She was asleep