Favorite video game controller? If you couldn't use KB/M

Favorite video game controller? If you couldn't use KB/M

steam controller

Do you own one?
How frequently do you use it?
Do the track pads get uncomfortable after extended use?

yes
when the game works better with controller than KB/M eg SMB
not really

just hook one of these bad boys up and you're all set

360 is best, wii u pro close second

ds4 is bretty gud

Real games and real gamers uses mouse and keyboard.

wiimote
power glove

Is that some kind of sex thing?

x360 controller is pretty based

yeah keep telling yourself that to help you forget the fact that PC games are flooded with hackers and there are no admins that care enough to do anything about it.

GameCube

I guess it could be if you're into stomping on someone's genitals

I love this controller, feels good having the buttons and thumbsticks in symmetry,

Can someone explain why the Xbox controller has thumbsticks high and low on both sides?

triggered console fag

WTF happened to my thumbnail WTF

There might be hackers sure, but if you are good enough you can still beat them.
I am one of the worlds best WoW players.
Max level with all characters and I have millions of gold. Also been top ranked PvP many times.
Try doing that with a controller...

Walmart brand. Last generation.

MP game on pc or consoles is flooded with a bunch of 12 yo that fucked my mom
i only stick with single player games avoiding MP

and I have hundreds of billions of mesos on maplestory from selling gachapon chairs to children, big fucking deal. MMOs aren't competitive games in the same sense that RTS/FPS games are.

It is a great place to learn some Russian though.

>people keep asking for nintendo to add voicechat to splatoon
LOL NO, even nintendo isnt that dumb

you know you can just set it to auto-mute all mics except your party's right?

Besides, getting drunk and raging at the 12 year olds while their mom says "who's swearing???? turn that off and come get your dinner!" is part of the fun.

Still using my wired xbox 360 controller from 2007. I've always gone easy on it and it still hasn't got any dead zones or wonky joysticks. Gotta say the xbox one controller fits better in my hands though, cuz my hands are pretty small. The 360 starts hurting after like 2 hours, which is a good time to stop playing anyway.

Better off thinking they're just russian and not grown up men acting like 12 year olds.

Coronita?

Yeah the 360 controller is great. Better than the piece of crap I have next to it.

Offical Gamecube/Xbox360

Bettet than the xbox elite pro shit controller

What's so bad about it? Seemless windows integration and some games light flight sims or open world rpgs just aren't playable with mouse + keyboard
>inb4 joystick
I'm not that die hard

DualShock 3 / Xbox 360

>haven't tried ds4/xbone/steam yet

ezzay

Bump

i fucking hate mongos like you
you think "oh lets put up a picture of a white and black controller, so people accept black people as equals"
you little shit upload fucking interracial pics first, then you abuse the gaming comunity for your fucking SJW crap
just GTFO
you think were not getting what you are planing!?
FUCK YOU AND GTFO

Comparing the superiour white well crafted controller to the shitty cheap old black controller. I see, you have a point

Due to dxinput, probably x360 or xbone, i've been seeing a shift to the latter as of lately, mostly cause microsoft has been pushing it.

Idk man. I've gotten banana meme before, I personally think it's a mod just messing with people for reactions

None. Keyboard and mouse are the only way to play vidya