youtube.com/watch?v=hUK1OCnhzGE
youtu.be/nVCvxoe4uQk
youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course, we elected him

basically, yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUK1OCnhzGE

not really

We more or less hate him here (Fil-Ams are another story). Our president seems to love him though. We'll see what happens when they meet, it should be fun.

No one gives a fuck.

putin loves to fuck trump's asshole

Yes, because he's acting like he's from here.

it didnt care all that much to begin with, now literally no one cares

play this and figure by yourself
youtu.be/nVCvxoe4uQk

dafuq wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=F0XFdFhkTuo

Yes
>I just love seeing the salt

Take a guess

He's alright I guess. Not a big fan of his cabinet.

this is too powerful

interesting

Most people are good goyim and hate him like the media tells them to.

>we elected him
I have bad news for you.

Here's for a new era of peace and prosperity between our two nations ))))))))))))))))))

good meme

No. You are our slaves now. Suck my cock I'm your master

Yes, and Sup Forums Americans hate him for reasons idk

I honestly don't have a clue, I haven't been out much since the results were decided.

Ah, could have went either way with that, Ivan, but you lost it.

>the american government is now controlled by pic related

wow, burguers btfo

More than half of your people voted against him

only the afd support him

Hmmmmmmmm...

How do I put it

the Left likes him too.

Coddled, silver-spoon drama queen whose lack of qualifications for such a job is only surpassed by that of his Cabinet.

really? i don't care about these assholes in the first place so that is new to me

A majority of state majorities voted for him. That's the whole point of the electoral college - to prevent the tyranny of the masses.

That is why the US is a Constitutional Republic and not a Direct Democracy.

So some people should have more worth than others in voting. I guarantee you wouldn't be saying this is Hillary won by an electoral college.

BUILD

Honestly, I disliked both candidates roughly equally. The Schadenfreude of seeing all the anti-Trump butthurt is delightful, though.

But, there's nothing wrong with the Electoral college.
80% of the US lives in urban areas, vs 20% in rural areas. Without the Electoral College, the interests of rural citizens are completely worthless.
Likewise, 39% of the US lives in counties directly adjacent to the oceans - on the coasts, in other words, comprising less than 10% of the US. Again, that over-represents their interests, and under-represents everyone elses in a direct democracy.

Same shit in your Roo-land.
Sydney and Melbourne account for 40% of your population - that's a very small part of your country, with interests that likely don't line up with the rest of Australia - hence why lever-action shotguns are now babby killing salt rifles in your government's eyes. Enjoy your tyranny of the majority.

Polls show that most people like him here.
In school we learn that he's literally Hitler and I haven't met anyone, except my grandparents, who genuinely like him.

Only right wing populists like Bolsonaro and his supporters like him.

>Americans trying to defend their retarded system

Do you live in Bern or some other big city? Typically rural places are almost always conservative around the world.

Yes. It seems Americans are not so interested in being cucked out of existence like Europeans.

What's retarded about it? It's just a weighted average.

This
FAT FUCK
Is Fighting for Local Jobs
And Basically
You are Just Stupid
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE