Hate feminism, but love femdom?

Hate feminism, but love femdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axXYNqFCfeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agree

Yes is better.

You fetishize women in roles of power but don't actually want to give them power. Lol

Shut the fuck up... There are tons of women that have been given power. The fucking leader of Germany is a stupid dike who's letting in a bunch of refugees because her womanly feelings makes her feel sorry for them.

story of my life

and there's not a single man in germany who agrees with her decision. or are they all "cucks" who don't count?

They elected her, it's their fault...

Op?
youtube.com/watch?v=axXYNqFCfeU

B

sauce of webm?

Meh. The women are good looking enough, just not into 'pegging'. Femdom isn't my thing either. Pass.

Carry on, user.

Short answer is yes.

Slightly less short answer is women already have roles of power. Feminism isn't about that anymore.

both is penis envy, OP

facesitting is a better form of femdom

Absolutely!

Not yet

we CAN'T elect the chancellor

B

I'm really more into the power dynamic. I enjoy dominating and being dominated. As it should be.

I am an avid hater of feminism, but yes I do love femdom. I only like the softcore version though, which is perfect because my gf will dominate me by forcing me to rim her, licking her feet and verbally abusing me. Makes me fucking diamond status. Not into the strapon/torture/other stuff.

Hate both, same shit.

switch masterrace

the one is generally, the other is sexually.

With 2 conditions:
I can end it at any time and for any reason.
And its only during that time that it's ever "allowed".

With that in mind fuck yeah.

muricans dont know shit what are you supose to do

>thinking feminazi are dominant

All ive ever met have been gigantic subbies that wanted to be choked slapped and degraded.

If you want dominant women look to the right.

Facesitting is boring. It's so vanilla it's barely femdom at all.

right wing women are the most submissive there are. They all want a male chauvinist to pay for their house and pin them down in bed, because they mostly have daddy issues.

I'd kill for facesitting.

What's the difference lol

What women do you think are dominant, the one's who are surrounded by faggot men who care more about their bread yeast and tattoos? Or the women surrounded by classic men who work hard, wears a suit and doesn't enjoy being pushed around?