HI Sup Forums

HI Sup Forums

I'm hoping for some advice, the couple in this photo just stole my 3yr old sons pet cat, and refuses to give him back, apprently i have no legal standing as the kitten was too young to be registered yet.

Any advice from my Sup Forumsro's would be appriciated, and any info you want is yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Threaten them...

Tried that, that's how the police got involved

Idk, smash their tires, but make sure can't be traced back to you.

Lard face and the village idiot shouldn't be too hard to outwit.

Fuck the cute one on video and blackmail for cat's return

It'd be too obvious, they are losers with no friends, we tried to be nice and this is what we get in return.

Yeh, but the trick is to do it legally.

What pic are you looking at?

Kill the guy, cook chilli out of his body & serve it to this retarded whale. Afterwards tell her what you did.

Ok, and now rly: I have no idea how to make them to give it back to you, but you can easily make them regret this shit: Tell everyone in their/your neighbourhood about it. Make everyone think that they're stupid assholes.

If this would happen to me, I would probably smash their faces. Fucktards.

Kill the Simon Cowell looking cuck

How'd they even steal the cat in the first place?

Simon Cowell's retarded brother maybe.

me again, which country?
I guess its not germany, but if it would, I would probably come over & fuck them.

we invited them over for dinner, the land whale basically picked up the kitten left with him and never came back.

pic realted, the little guy they are holding hostage

Yes OP
Smash their tires
Use your fists then use a bat
Smash away

Wellard, WA, Australia

Try posting about on social media and get people mad at her or something

These work too

Aaaaaand you did nothing to stop her because...? I mean I know she's burly and all but her bf looks like a faggot and they both would've caught some fists if it were my cat. Man up user.

I knew he'd be Australian or from NZ.

Try to get one of their phone numbers and fake a call as if one of them was cheating on the other or post their numbers on Sup Forums

If the cat is too young to be registered then you can do the exact same thing
Force your way in their (mobile) home and take the cat back
They tell the cops you broke into their home, you tell the cops they broke into your home

Better they have it then you, neckbearded kitten-fucker

Meh. Life's too short. Plenty of cats. Go to shelter, take 3 year old, find new cat. Never talk to the hambeast and her dorky boyfriend/husband again.

Obviously, steal it back just before it can be registered. But don't hide it at your house, maybe at a friend's they don't know about, until you register it yourself.

Take the cat back you faggot
What are they going to do? Tell the cops you stole a cat they stole from you?

Honestly i wasn't even there, in another room with other guests, so we have witnesses, and even then apparently i have no legal ground.

Short of harpooning the cunt i'm out of ideas.

fuck legal ground just take it back and punch him in the face. I doubt they are going to sue.

Do they take it everywhere or something? Just wait for them to leave and try to get it back

he was probably too dumbfounded to react at the time.

it's harder than you think to initiate violence or if you're a normal person.

Ok sorry then, but flight from me to australia is too expensive. If it would've been europe - maybe I would've come to fuck them up.
Maybe try to steal it back?
Wait till they're away, break a window, get the kitten & give it to some friends for a while. After a few weeks get it back. And dont let him go out, even if it sucks.

kill them in their piggy sleep take cat home

Question. Did you adopt the cat from a legit shelter or just take it in for free? If you legally adopted it (purchased it) then you should (key word here, better not have thrown it out) have a receipt of your transaction.

Take it to authorities, prove that they stole your private possession, laugh as hamlord and captain cuck go to aussie jail over a fuckin kitten.

The guy's stupid face is enough to make anyone react with violence, surely?

Push the landwhale onto her back so she wont be able to get up ever again

Fuck off

Steal that kitty back. Use something to lure it out and snatch it back. If they ask for it back, give them that bullshit about legal ground.

Thats murder

burn his hause!

She's an unemployed useless creatin with no licence, so shes stuck in her house, more then likely by her own choice.

So yes, permanently home.

This is your best bet OP

wait until the cat gets older and they register it and fall in love with it. Wait until its around 5 and is really part of their household. Then lure it to your place with tuna, kill it, stuff it and return it to their doorstep.

>That awkward moment when OP isn't a faggot

we found him at a construction site almost dead, took him in and raised him back to health, he would of only been a week old and his mother wasn't anywhere in sight.

Try ordering some shit from ebay to her house.
Or start sending love letters adressed to that boyfriend, it can ruin their relationship

Get a dog. Both one that is bigger than the cat and that your son likes.

Well you're dicked then. Aside from direct confrontation you probably won't get it back. Which sucks. But hey, maybe you'll get to fuck them over at some point in life.

Still, just go get another cat. Unless you want to break and enter just to get it back (you said she's home all the time, so you'd get caught probably) then don't risk it.

well then whatever happens he has a good home. She will probably grow bored of him and he'll wander back. Plenty of lost kittens out there, take your kid to pick another one. Important life lesson son, people are cunts.

You could post their Facebook on here. Some of these fags might get a kick out of messing with them. Kind of like pseudo revenge.

Get one of the neighbors to help you and tell you if they ever leave. That's your chance of getting it back. Or get someone to ask them to dinner like you did

That'll teach them

Kill the cat.

Not really but hey, why not. It's not like he can really do anything else. They seem like the kind of cunts that would instantly call the police and feed them some bullshit story if OP tried anything.

>beat them up

go to their home, when they open the door enter, take the cat and leave without saying a word. If they try to stop you push/ignore them

If I was PM I would authorize an airstrike on their house. That guy's face is just irritating. Dumb, beady-brown-eyed bogan with probably bossy lardette who reeks of entitlement as much as sweat.

the fuck dude go to their house and say give me my fucking cat back
if they dont you fucking barge in the door and take the cat
if they say you're tresspassing you say they were tresspassing when they came and took the cat in the first place
but we were invited in! yeah nah cunt you got invited to dinner, not to take my kitten
how long has it been?

Yeh that is exactly what did happen.

I'd post there info, but i know some people here would enjoy fucking me over just as much as fucking them.

keep an eye on them
when you notice they no longer have the cat make an uproar about how they took your cat then killed it for fun

mate you already did it
dont worry though kitties are worth more than doxing OP
especially when they're kidnapped by a hambeast and the man with the most punchable face
now be serious now OP because this can get shitty for them fast, did they REALLY steal your cat or are you just doing this for shits and giggles

They definitely did it. And i want that little guy back more then anything right now.

facebook com/dean.markham.33?fref=ts

facebook com/profile.php?id=100008235765024&fref=ts

Fuck it, i'm desperate, do what you can guys.

Dude there are too many white knights on Sup Forums, you'll get ratted out

Technically the white knights would be the ones helping me.

In the end it doesn't matter, i'm just a Dad that wants my little boys cat back, and i'm willing to try anything.

What are you, stupid? OP needs "white knights" in this case.

Steal cat back first chance you get. Raise middle finger.

>Yeh, but the trick is to do it legally.
Get permission from your wife to fuck his bitch. Plow her hard and when she wants more, tell her you want the kitty back first.

c'mon man i know i am on Sup Forums but i have standards

Too young to be registered?? Theft is theft. It sounds like the police in your area are fucking lazy ass losers. Are these city police or are they sheriff deputies? If they are city police, contact your sheriff's dept., the sheriff is an elected position. File a theft report, contact your local TV news station, especially if they have a community advocate.

You can prove ownership by just the fact you have paperwork of adoption or purchase. user is right.

You don't love your kitty. Now be a man about it.

The police only cared about the fact i knocked on their door at midnight, didn't give two shits about the cat.

No paperwork, we found him abandoned and saved him.

>i post on Sup Forums
>i have standards

okay. something you don't read every day.

Time to donate to the policemen's widows and orphans trust fund.

like what the fuck dude, i usually don't reply on Sup Forums but fuck those guys man. you have to do something about it, before it's too late.

honestly just ruin their lives. Destroy property, make what they did public, etc. Just don't leave behind evidence you did anything. Deny it all. No proof no pudding.

who the fuck steals pets anyway? they are fucked in the head OP

Well, you are either going to get assertive and creative to draw public attention (posting on Sup Forums isn't going to accomplish this) to these two fucks and the fact your 3 yr old son was wronged, or based on all your answers, suck it up, get him another cat, make it an indoor cat, and keep an eye on them. You come across as someone has a reason for defeat to every (real) suggestion. If that were my kid that fat fuck wouldn't be able to breath through his nose and I'd take the first offense charge.

You'd be surprised. There are a lot of fucks out in the world. I had a beautiful boxer stolen out of the bed of my truck when I was grocery shopping.

>implying he won't be the prime suspect now if anything happens

Steal it back. If questioned by police then deny, deny deny. If it's too young to be registered then they haven't registered it either.

Get some friends involved. Run a hate campaign against them with posters and emails to local parents. Accuse them of child abuse since your son was probably hurt by the loss of the kitten.

Also slash their tyres, piss on their doorstep and what not.

Fuck them up etc :)

Even so, how are they going to prove it? (If OP isn't retarded)

Give me their details, I hate fat people and I love kittens.

Make it public. Start on facebook.

he already did.

people you invited to dinner took something you loved from you. i can understand you feel fucked over. i live with tennants, and sometimes tenants bring over new people. things dont turn up missing but when they do and i feel like these people were connected i dont enact revenge, i have another tenant cough up the value or i cut my losses and guests dont show up anymore. sometimes a cat comes and goes. sometimes you need to better know the people you invite. your home is your temple, and a temple should not have open doors to gawking looters or questionable characters

This.

Also acuse them of using cats to perform black magic rituals.

No I mean address, number, workplace etc.

Might not be a bad idea.

im from Melville, WA
ahahahah ill help if you want
any way to get in contact with you ?

Fucking retards. This is from a feminist cringe thread. Girl in op is a woman who complained that man in op dumped her.

how about lots of us contact her work at Woolworths about this kitten theft

Knock the door, when he opens just pass by him, seek the cat, take it and leave. Don't say anything, don't answer his insults or threats, don't explain yourself. Just do it. If you are scared of violence, go with some friends. Make sure he doesn't see them when knocking

You need help with this?

Post pics of your wife's pussy you fucking Beta cuck

not a bad idea, until the homeowner records him.

If nothing is said though, perhaps the context wouldn't be enough to get him fucked.

what's their phone number, lets spam them until they give him back.

I'm in the military, hence why i can't risk involving the police, it could destroy my family, and i value them too much to do that.

She's unemployed, lost her job when her bf moved here.

OH BOY HERE WE GO.jpg

Yeah but then the landwhale might get violent.

not OP