How does Sup Forums feel about Rob / White Zombie?

how does Sup Forums feel about Rob / White Zombie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU
youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg
youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_Flesh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally worst album of the year until corey fucking feldman came along

he needs to stick with film

Someone's not aware of anything currently airing on mainstream pop stations.

how does someone who released La Sexorcisto go on to release something like like The Electric Warlock

for example?

I'm not particularly familiar with him but I love his movies

i'm on the flipside where i love his music but haven't watched any of his movies, any reccomendations?
youtube.com/watch?v=yPNFVj-pISU
youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg
youtube.com/watch?v=EqQuihD0hoI

House of 1000 Corpses and Lords of Salem

John 5 is the only good thing about Rob

the moaning at the beginning of the unedited version of more human than human is from cafe flesh in case you were wondering

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Café_Flesh

Love White Zombie to death
Rob Zombie the band has been getting progressively worse and worse
I like Rob as a person, he just likes to have fun
Thank god that John 5 is able to release his own solo albums, otherwise his talent would be completely wasted

>I like Rob as a person, he just likes to have fun
this. before i got into him i thought he was edgy but then i saw that he's totally capable of separating himself as a person from his material and roles / stage presence and just likes to have a good time

Based

>THIS IS A SHAMEFUL EMBARRASSMENT TO ANYTHING METAL
Why do so many metal fans treat metal like a religion?

the same reason people on this website act fucking crazy
a bunch of socially impaired folks get together over a shared interest and feel nice having an in-group, and feel super threatened anytime the zeitgeist shifts to something they disagree with because it distances them from the pack and disturbs the feeling of one-ness

because they're fucking idiots who actually think that metal is the ultimate form of musical art and is an expression of pure nihilistic beauty or some shit

check out death metal underground for a laugh

this, their nihilism is such a "special snowflake" aura.

i saw him on a vegan magazine cover at sprouts earlier and that's all i can say

Not true, I have met alot of people that describe themselves as metalheads and they like hip hop

He made some great movies but Lords Of Salem and 31 were disappointing. Still love House Of 1000 Corpses, TDR and H2 though.

BABYMETAL is gimmicky as fuck and gay, but it's cool that those little girls are being exposed to metal and like it. Maybe when they get older they'll be able to do something actually interesting.