Experience with BRs

Have you ever met any brazillians personally?
What was it like?
Were they rude?
Let's share our experiences with foreigners.

Dated one for a bit.
No complaints really, but the whole "Brazilian girls are the best lovers" meme is just that, a meme. She was like a dead person in bed, just layed there while I did all the work. Would only give me a blowjob if I asked her.
This girl was a real bitch most of the time and I'm not sure why I put up with it for so long.

10/10 though, would date again.

at least you dated someone

:/

I've not had a bad experience with my Brazilian friend from Political Science. He's funny as fuck

Good natured but kind of dumb.

I went to a zoo and one threw its poo at the the glass.

nice!

how so?

Had 2 two at my school, one really hot chick as my classmate and a negro in a different class
Didn't speak with the black one but the girl was really nice

I met some of them who moved here to study. They seem to be more happy or positive in general compared to us. That's all I noticed though, I haven't really talked to them.

what about hugs and kisses?
brazillians do a lot of that.
did you get a hug?

i heard it freaks out the japanese.

It's relatively normal to hug people here, while kissing isn't. All of the Brazilians I met until now were men though, so I didn't got a kiss or a hug, but it would have been weird anyways.

Super family oriented to the point it was annoying.
I don't live with my family, I'm not really close to them so I don't visit often. I never lived around my extended family growing up, so I don't know them very well. I didn't want to go home for Christmas and visit.
She thought I was crazy and couldn't believe I didn't want to be super close to my family or why I wouldn't want to live with them as an adult.
Family is super important, I get that, but goddamn.

do you guys feel as if some of the stereotypes are true?

I have two (sort of) Penpals from Brazil. Most Hue's I've met have been pretty good. I knew two Brasileiras who immigrated here and went to my high school.

The one Brazilian exchange student we had was weird though. He couldn't make a straight face and would laugh at everything. Even though I"m straight, I got really gay vibes coming from him.

Anyways that's my experience with Brazilians. I'm a bit of a Brazilboo and am hoping to visit next year sometime.

You're definitely more extroverted than us. Plus the Family ties are stronger, but that comes with the Catholic/Southern European culture.

>Brazilboo
didn't know there were brazil boos out there

Quem não gosta do seu páis?

:3

Germans should pay reparations

Agreed 100%
They should pay in beer!

Has craft beer taken off in Brazil?

>english teacher who lived in Canada for some time, his English was shit and he was a cunt
>exchange PhD student I met abroad, cool dude
>one 7/10 nerdy chick who lives here that was into me but I blew it (;_;)

Post brown skinned Brazilian qt sluts you fools

The only Brazilian thing I know personally was the 7-1. No meme. On the contrary, Mexican are quite popular here (from those soap) although most sensual/kissing scene are cut.

Black American here, favelas literally threw shit at my family. Disgusting.

t. b. h I'd love to spend a year in Sao Paulo, get the culture and everything. The stereotypes probably have some truth to them, but I wish I was happy as a Brazilian. I'm this guy btw

If you're looking for stereotypes stick to Rio de Janeiro.
All the other states have nothing with these stereotypes you're looking for and you'll be greatly disappointed. Maybe the Northeast has some of that sex tourism as well, but it's too dangerous (even more so than RJ).

Just go to Rio de Janeiro cause they're used to tourists and that place has everything a tourist expects to find in Brazil.
Anywhere else and you'll be treated like shit, people are cold and impolite, etc.

Damn I always thought that the sterotypes about crime and that kind of thing was in Sao Paulo. I'd love to go and my school's offering a 3000 dollar study abroad but I have no money :(

>one 7/10 nerdy chick who lives here that was into me but I blew it (;_;)

How dude? Explain. Brazillian girls a really into white guys, specially with big cocks (french and the czech have the biggest cocks in europe)

Pretty sad :(

what happened, bro?
btw, some black brazillians believe black americans are not really black.

Sao paulo is dangerous too, but Rio is literally (Detroit)3

(Detroid)^3

Yeah there really awesome. I'm a bit of a loner and I went to my university pub to drink some beers after my finals and some Brazilians saw me drinking alone and drank with me, I bought them some food and we had more drinks, and a girl from their group gave me a kiss as a thank you for buying them food. They were really nice people. I hope to go to Brazil one day and meet them. They even gave me their addresses and added me in Facebook.

Will keep that in mind amigo

Where should I go for Carnival? I live in New Orleans and we have a much smaller version of it, but I would still like to experience something different if I visit in February one day.

>How dude? Explain

>sitting in a pub, reading, waiting for m8s
>she walked up to me, asked me what I'm reading blah blah blah
>we went outside to smoke some weed, she gave me her number
>go out next week (it was 1 year ago) to see some Christmas markets and stuff
>about to say bye, she just leans on me, looking me in the eyes
>give her a fucking hug
>she looks a bit disappointed, says bye and walks away
>only 10 minutes later I realize what a fucking cretin I am and that she wanted a kiss
>text her if she wants to hang out again
>no reply
>mfw I have no face

KEK
sorry my dude
hahahahahahha holy shit
you fucked up big time
but yeah, brazillians can come off as a bit slutty

sounds like a whore m8. you dodged a bala

it was just a lil' kiss

I just now realized thats Czech Republic and not Chile
Anyways, still a whore

hues are sluts

I really hope no one make contact with niggers from here they are worse than American niggers

we're full

>Yes
>Good sense of humor, cheerful
>Not at all

>Have you ever met any brazillians personally?
yeah both in my countray and in Brazil
>What was it like?
ok i guess? they were happy i can speak portuguese
they're generally cheerful and polite as approach method. people love them for that. but once you really get to know them.....
>Were they rude?
in Brazil they were

>do seu páis?
edgy kids don't :D
ahaha you wrote "who doesn't like of your parents" instead of "of your country". the ´ thingy goes on the i

bro tier

I go to brazilian beaches every year and thy are so kind and humble

They know how to treat the tourists even though the Argentine is a huge arrogant jackass abroad

One of my uncles is a brazilian from a rich RJ family. He's chill AF, very clever and knowledgeable. He was an engineer and became a painter. Eats like a fat fuck but he's tall and slim.

>Rio is literally (Detroit)3
That's a fucking awesome meme.

Everyday someone posts a video with niggers from Rio robbing white people.

>some Brazilians saw me drinking alone and drank with me,
That's typical Brazilian behavior. For some reason we can't stand someone alone. People will approach you and let you in the group.

>robbing white people
Idk what you meant by white people if as in foreigner, but those were local cariocas. That video is old and the problem was dealt with, God knows how.

Rio is still a shithole. Also, we are even worse now.

I knew one but she moved here when she was 3 so it doesnt really count

>Rio is still a shithole.
No it isn't. Where do you live?

Our state is bankrupt and you will pretend we aren't worse now?

Ah fuck off non-carioca. You don't even live here, you have no idea what you are talking about. The government might be fucked, doesn't mean the rest is as well. Rio is far safer than it was in the past and still the biggest average wage in the country. Stop with this butthurt with Rio, it's getting on my nerves already.

Butifol grills are like that everywhere. They are used to be praised just because they are pretty. Entitlement leads them to believe they don't hve to move a single finger to get things done.

I was married to one.

They are pretty nice and friendly, but kinda fake and flakey.

my brasilian ex was like this. hot as fuck but sucked in bed.

disagree as a gringo who lived in Braisl. Rio sucks as being a gringo is nothing special and everyone wants money from you. The secret of Brasil is go somewhere without tourist and Brasilians act like you are a celebrity.

>as being a gringo is nothing special
This is good. Why would you want to stand out when abroad?

because Brasilian women crave my cock

It is nice when women throw themselves at you when you put no effort in

Ah I see. Well, indeed in Rio gringos aren't special, so this won't happen unless you are french.

>thta broekn Eengrish

You'll have to go back.

Knew two brazilians. One was a chick with massive fucking tits at my work, looking fertile and plump as the nile valley.

She had one of those shrill middle eastern girl voices but everything else was mint. Never got to fuck her, and I never got close lmoa.

Other one was a math professor. Nice guy.

I believe you knew Brazilian slut but there is no way a Brazilian had intelligence to know math beyond arithmetic. Men know enough about money to steal it and spend on drugs, and women know enough to charge money when they whore. Nothing more.

>craft beer
Kinda like "indie" beer? If so, yes: in the last year this trend has become really popular; but now, just like video-games, we have triple A companies making craft beer.

>it was just kiss
it was just kiss