Death Grips

How do people actually like death grips? I was told by so many people to like them, I felt like I had to like them, I didn't but I tried to listen with an an open mind but I still couldn't. They seem to only exist for metal heads to branch out into hip hop without leaving where they are comfortable.

i realize i'm 100% taking the bait, but is it impossible to hear an album/artist and think "oh, I don't think this is for me" without some lame attempt to discredit it?

that's funny, because it's metalheads who hate them the most out of anybody.

and DG isn't really genre-bound. tell me your taste and I can rec a song of theirs you'd probably like.

death grips

30% hip hop
50% edm
20% """metal"""
100% meme

this sort of
they know how to make a banger
really not much like metal at all

They're the most god tier band that will ever exist in our lifetime

>I realize i'm 100% taking the bait

This is really fucking annoying, not everyone who doesn't like what you like is shitposting. I did listen to the album and say "It wasn't for me", I'm not trying to make people who love death grips stop. Fuck your post is stupid and defensive.

I like almost all hip hop, except for some really generic modern mumble rap.

>I like almost all hip hop, except for some really generic modern mumble rap
beware, spread eagle cross the block, klink, get got, hunger games

You're right, they aren't really metal, but they aren't really hip hop either.

I'll add them to my watch later list and listen to them with an open mind then

a last ditch effort to get you to like them is to listen to the EP. that's 100% raw hip-hop.

>radiohead is making music
>arcade fire is making music
>nirvana was making music
>maroon 5 is still active

lurk moar faggot

Abuse drugs, read philosophy, take yourself and music less seriously

>I felt like I had to like them

Then you're fucking stupid

replace metal with punk and you've got it

Fuck off

>This is really fucking annoying, not everyone who doesn't like what you like is shitposting.

Not him, but how dense can you be? You're asking if it's possible for people to actually like a band. Either you're shitposting or you're a complete fool. The very nature of your question implies you cannot handle the idea that people like what you don't like. You cannot even BELIEVE it and have to make a thread asking if it's really possible.

Now I believe I'VE taken the bait. So bravo m8

>AllRapMatters

>maroon 5

It was one of the first bands I discovered when I first tried to into music.

They've just kinda stuck with me ever since.

Love the meme. Embrace the meme

They were cool when I was 12 and didn't really have any taste. I realized how basic and accessible they were and moved on by the time I left middle school.

I suppose I have some nostalgia love for them. Always reminds me of the first time I tried weed and catching fireflies with the cute girl next door and losing my virginity to her dad's wife.

>implying maroon 5 isn't godtier

so your 16 at oldest?

mods

low quality bait

>nirvana
>arcade fire
>maroon 5

nigga what

start with Government Plates user

15% concentrated power of will