Going to be taking acid for the first time this weekend. Anything I should know?

Going to be taking acid for the first time this weekend. Anything I should know?

No. Nothing can prepare you for what you will experience.

Just know that you are in complete control of what you feel.

Also know that if it's really LSD, there's the potential for you to have a beautiful trip. It's all what you make of it

If the dolphins call you don't listen men! Don't go into the water!

That shit lasts for awhile so I'd take it before you think you should. Also on an empty stomach.

Aside from that just enjoy and the LSD will do the rest

This is an LSD thread right?

Any recommendations on a supplier of hbwr online that ships to the U.S.?

Eternityinabox is what I've always used, they always hook me up with a bit more than I ask for and are all natural etc.

But LSA is seriously unpleasant, to the point that the bad outweighs the good, so don't expect a great experience like LSD is.

I've had lsa it before and I loved it. Granted I've never had LSD before, the lsa I had blew my socks off. All you have to do is scrape the outer shell and it eliminates the nausea altogether.

Thanks for the recommendation I'll be sure to check them out!

This

Any more gifs similar to this? Of the name of this type of gif?

dont hype it up too much, just take it casually and be chill. If you're too amped about it your chances of a bad trip increase.. Otherwise get some good music and some drawing/writing supplies and have a good time, IMO forests rule but talking to strangers and interacting with people really sucks because you're on acid and your face is melting LOL

I've never had a bad experience with acid ever, it's probably the best and safest beginner psychedelic, but it doesn't hurt to be prepared
I've always done it alone, but i would imagine it wouldn't be a good idea to do it with someone you don't trust completely, if you're gonna have company
I always prepare music and get as comfy as possible if i'm doing it indoors, make sure to be in a good headspace, think positively and try to get excited as opposed to nervous
Be in a safe envirement, not in completely open spaces with a bunch of strangers
It's going to be the greatest day of your life (assuming it's your first psychedelic experience)
Pic related is the most accurate portrayal of acid visuals i've seen on the internet

This so much, don't see acid as something that will completely change you as a person or something, just enjoy the ride, listen to some music that you like(Headphones are great on acid) and remember that it's just a drug and it won't last forever, so there's no need to fight against it.

Have fun OP! also if you'd like i probably have some nice music for you, depending on your taste

How it feels to be on acid

It's cake. Just think good thoughts and be ready for your cheeks to hurt. It's the best thing ever.

You could try Azarius, they say they don't ship to alot of countries because of legal reasons, but when you order they actually send it anyway, in an anonymous cardboard box

Just let go.
The only thing you will worry about is being scared.
If you are scared, you are scared by the fear of what if you get scared.
I know this sounds stupid, but on Acid you will get scared for so much stupid shit.
If you get any bad feelings, just stop fucking thinking and just breathe and let the feelings overcome you, then it will be over. If you keep thinking about a strange thought, it gets stranger and stranger

So it won't permanently fuck my brain up? That's my biggest fear.

No that's 80's propaganda shit m8

This image right here is pretty spot on.

it will make you think and look about stuff differently, thats for sure. but not in a bad way. you think more about what you do and how it affects others

If you want LSD and not LSA, you can always buy from me
I ship to anywhere in the US via letters in the mail
[email protected]

Depends, do you have any mental diseases or do you use antidepressants?
And mainly if the set & setting is comfortable you're most likely to have a good time. Where will you be tripping? And with close friends?
Also do you have any experience with other drugs?

Nope. It's more like rebooting your head. The next day well feel a little weird and you may have jamais vu but it's totally worth it. It's the goal actually.

I do take a pretty high dose of focalin for my ADHD, but I don't plan to the day of. I'm going to be camping with some friends. And I've actually never done drugs before, not even weed.

It will subtly creep up on you, you will laugh a lot, maybe get a little emotional, have some peaks and valleys of energy, and then you will fixate on something... then something else... then your face will hurt from smiling so much, then it will all fade away.... It may take about 6 to 8 hours depending on what you have. Just do one hit.

>focalin
Not sure about how well this mixes with lsd, you might want to pop in at /psy/ on 420chan and ask.
And try to have something to do while you wait for the 1-1.5hour comeup, this way you'll be less overwhelmed by all the feels. Also never force yourself to do something you don't feel like, if you feel like it's getting a bit too much, find a comfy spot, bundle yourself with a blanket and relax, this way you'll get more used to the feels

That teeth grinding is the worst though, but I already had bruxism to begin with so it just amplifies that further. At least it's not as bad as MDMA though, I can barely enjoy myself on that at all because of it.

If I had heard of you anywhere other than Sup Forums I'd take you up on that offer.

>be ready for your cheeks to hurt
never had this with acid, only mdma
>camping with some friends
that sounds like a really great setting, my first time was in the woods. It's a great way to have a 'spiritual' experience

outdoors and grass. stay calm alls good

anyone know where I could buy single blotters of AL-LAD to ship to US? I've found 5 blotters for like 40 bucks plus 5 dollar shipping, but I just want to experiment with it.

Ayyy lmao

Some people experience it in different areas, lots of people wind up just flexing their arms or legs a lot. For me it's mostly the jaws and neck though. Maybe some people don't even get that effect at all but everyone I've tripped with gets it to some degree.

Man what I would do to get some acid again. I was lucky enough to get it from an acquaintance twice, with a space of one year between both times but it's not something I can get anytime
I'm not familiar at all with the ins and outs of the darkweb, so i don't want to risk ordering it for the possible consequences
Plus I live in europe
just

>Plus I live in europe
This is a positive, it's much more easy to get dergs over here, just find your local psytrance hippies.

Guess i've been lucky then, never had any negative side effects what so ever from acid. Maybe cause i've never taken more than one tab?
Also, how long do you guys usually wait inbetween mdma sessions?

Unfortunately I live in fucking sweden of all places, where drugs are the devil

Buy it online then.

Is it really that bad over there? Come to the Netherlands, it's close to yours anyway

I personally can't wait when i have mdma and just finish a gram within a week, then i dont buy it for a year again, but i guess atleast a month break would be best

gf has acid rn and she won't fukin share and it's pissing me tf off.

But I've tripped about 12 times now and I've only had one bad trip, but it wasn't terrible. Just go easy with one hit at first and think of it like a roller coaster ride. You better hang on for the next 8 hours cause shit's gonna get weird.

Yeah, just relax and go with it, have a tripsitter that understands you, and wont fuck around with you. If things get scary just chant something relaxing/positive, it might sound stupid but it really helps. And have fun!

Not op, have had used acid in the past, why do you ask about antidepressants?

Anything for aus fags ?

If you camping make sure you drop before sunset. The day/night balance is key. If you do it purely at night you have a way bigger chance of having a bad trip. Plus sunset visuals/feels are always incredible

How does one take used acid?