I have a problem whit rape being illegal

I have a problem whit rape being illegal.
Let’s make an equation
So what are gay people defending?
İn nature about 300 to 1200 species have gay members
So it is natural.
İt is in our genes.
This is how we born
Now lets back to rape.
We can see rape in almost every animal species.
So it may be an instinct to continue our race or family somehow.
What if people are borning whit their raping instincts?
So it is natural.
İf gayness is okey raping is okey too.

btw: killing after raping is not okey

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-discover-evolutionary-advantage-homosexual-sex
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lrn2logik
>lrn2biology
>lrn2sociology
>lrn2anthropology

sage goes in all fields

don't trust a person that says "okey" instead of "okay"

This makes no sense.

There is no consent in rape; you are just forcing yourself on another person.

A gay relationship is still two people consenting to fuck each other. Same with a man and a woman, a white man and a black woman, a black man and an asian woman, etc.

There is no reason for the state to say when consenting adults should not be able to fuck when they are inside their own houses.

Please add me on snapchat and call me
Number - 07587 694203
snapchat - death2thekuffer
i have a boys snapchat bcz i dont want a boy to talk to me, but here goes nothing, add me send me a dick pic. love you boyss

>mfw reading this post

do you know why there is gayness in nature?
because it increases the chance of reproduce
SAME WHİT RAPE

Being gay doesn't ruin lives.

Rape changes a person forever.

You are the most retarded person I have ever met.

Would you be ok with someone raping you?

OK, so roll right up here and let me rape you. I think you'll change your tune after I've finished with fucking your asshole and jamming my bloody shit covered cock down your cum swallowing throat.

OP is a masterbaiter

I really hope you faggots are saging this, this isn't even entertaining enough

>sage goes in all fields

I don't know about that, if I came out as gay to my parents my mom would kill herself. So life ruined?

>
i am a male, so not.
because they can't reproduce from me.
AND rape doesn't changes lifes. it is just a manipulation of feminist lobby

>Being gay doesn't ruin lives

Are you retarded?

Change isn't a bad thing. It's a constant

rape is wrong and so is being gay.

100% of people are mammals. 100% of squirrels are mammals. Therefore people are squirrels. You stated a non sequitur. learn to logic.

OP here
if you think like that
i respect you
if you don't
fuck you

Wait, since when did we all agree that gay was ok?

Explain how being gay ruins lives you cuck

i only rape in self defense

lets say i am gay
i start getting fucked from my ass
my asshole gets bigger and bigger
i am not enable to hold my fart
i go to a job interwiev
i fart
they don't hire me
i cant get a job
i am homeless now

morton's fork

That's her problem if she killed herself over that she's an idiot

>btw: killing after raping is not okey

Why? We see killing in nature all the time, in almost all species, for manifold reasons.

Your 'logic' is crap, but at least stick to it.

Fucking hell yes it does change lives you fucking gorilla have you never met a victim of rape before?

well, you've certainly been fucked in the mouth a lot

it has to be pretty big to allow all this shit to come through it

I can't even argue that you're not wrong

Moron

killing except for food is not an instinct

>Being gay doesn't ruin lives.
Instead of teaching kids how to be responsibilities and honor, we teach them to be gay and complain-y like the opposite sex therefore destroying their manly potential in-turn ruining their lives.

Your sentence confuses and angers me.

well she probably wouldn't kill herself, but she would crucify me. Would that still count as lives ruined?

Dad, I don't want to be a responsibilities.

Not food, resources. Sex is a resource. Animals regularly kill for sex, and some species kill their partner (male or female) after it.

You don't teach someone to be gay you're either gay or you're not gay and just because you're gay doesn't mean you're whiny.

Not every faggot is like you.

LMAO. TFW you're autism shines hard.

Legalising rape would be an impossible thing. You'd have outcry from more than 50% of a countries population. Making it socially acceptable to be gay gains a government more support than it loses in progressive countries. You might be able to legalise rape in some backwards country like somalia.

Not really about whether its natural or not. If we were primal mammals then we probably would rape each other freely.

Op's mom here: Absolutely agree son, I didn't complain at all while being raped by a gang of niggers.

>complain-y
>in-turn

Dude, hyphens don't go everywhere.

ITT retards arguing with a retarded 12 year old OP.

Sex is not a resource, a mate is.

You put the cart before the horse.

he is right
>MODERN SOCİETY İS RAİSİNG FAGGOTS
> WHO CANT DEFEND THEMSELVES
>WHO APOLİTİCAL
>WHO COWARD
>WHO CANT FİGHT
>WHO CANT FUCK A WOMEN PROPERLY
> JUST SOME LİBERAL BULLSHİT
btw i am an anarchist
not some fucking conservative

All gays are faggots therefore they are women. Women are whiny. All gays are whiny.

Why would your entire life be ruined if your mom got pissed at you? Like fair enough it would suck but if she loves you it shouldn't matter

Says the person who said "teaching kids how to be responsibilities".

You're so fucking stupid you can't even tell when you're being made fun of.

Also

your autism*

You're the one that has it the wrong way 'round. Finding a mate, biologically speaking, is about perpetuating the species, ie sex.

>and some species kill their partner (male or female) after it
THE ONE WHİT THE CHİLD İS KİLLİNG THE OTHER USELESS ONE
A WOMAN CAN KİLL ME AFTER GET RAPED BY ME
BUT SHE CANT GET ABORTİON

>anarchism
You guys are the fucking worst. You know human nature doesnt allow us to exist like this and yet you refuse to accept that.

smh cant believe you didnt see i was speaking about myself.

>You are autism shines hard

Are you ok?

There is nothing wrong with raping a bitch, especially if she's a bitch whore.

No, I didn't. Sex is a practically unlimited resource, while mates are finite.

The reason for this should be fucking obvious.

Your logic is retarded OP.

Still, I think we make too big of a deal of rape. We are putting this idea in the head of women today that it is somehow "worse than death" and you will be scarred for life etc.

I just dont see why. It probably makes it worse for victims that they are kinda expected to be thraumatized forever.

Rape is "just" unwanted sex. As such it is on the same level as being mugged, robbed or beaten up. And it used to be about as common, without all women in the world jumping off a bridge as a result. In just about any war (of which there were tons) most men got hurt or killed and most women got raped. And life went on.

It's certainly bad, I just don't get this "THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN" narrative

Nice dubs, check'd.

No but it's not just her. My entire side of my mom's family would barrage me until I stopped being a tranny faggot.

Just wait until I get on hrt, things will get interdasting.

Times are different now
our buldings and laptops are our nature

Raping a whore who loves sex is like force feeding a fat person who loves food.

>mfw when ~70% of women report having rape fantasies

I suppose the guy just shouldnt be too rough and too ugly

Spray chrome on your teeth and go to Valhalla.

Or take your damn meds.

>>btw: killing after raping is not okey
why not? it happens in nature too.

You're obviously deliberately missing the point.

is this your photo?

You've convinced me user I guess it just depends on the person

Thanks for being sensible

Also 10/10 would take out for a nice seafood dinner

just read this shit

>Victims of rape also have rape fantasies

Psychology is weird fam

this

Horse shit, stop raping those girls. You stop right now OP. God damn it.

do animals consent to be eaten? no? fuck you then. if some cunt condones the killing of innocent animals then she deserves to be raped

eating meat ruins lives. rape does not ruin a life. oh no a penis rubbed on a vagina. thats fucking nothing. bitches should be lucky they arent having their throats slit

>İİİİİİ Capital i
>okey
TURKROACH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yes it is

I was trying to convince OP that being a faggot can ruin lives, unless your OP then mission complete.
I'd love to be taken out for a nice seafood dinner, can't say how good anal would be afterwards since I'll probably shit bricks.

btw pic is old timestamp

I think it's is settled guys. Rape is okay. And being gay is horrible. Nice job bring it in for a group hug.

Thread. And this is /b so that's how far off you are

*hug*

yea theyre nicer than your average, non-raped woman

nice cock.

killing rivals is an instinct. killing the offspring of rivals is an instinct. fuck you

>eating meat ruins lives

kek

>Rape does not ruin a life

Go talk to someone who was raped and tell me different. What if someone raped your mother? How would you feel? Not being edgy I'm genuinely asking

Not necessarily

My Guinea pig eats its own poop.
My rabbit pees itself and just sits there.
So does that mean we should eat our shit and piss ourselves because animals do to?
Just because some fuckin animals do it doesn't mean as humans we should do it to.
OP you're a terrible speller, like a nigga typing how he speaks.
And you are a retarded person.

>gayness
>chance of reproduce
pick one nigger

its tiny, don't really need a huge cock though for the dick I want. Jesus one guy ealier on in the week fucking destroyed me. I think his was like 8 inches long and nearly 2 inches thick.
Completely virgin asshole wrecked. Was really nice, hope to see him soon

What.the.fuck.is.this.bullshit
Like a loli whore ad

I suppose it changed her life because everyone was telling her thats what's supposed to happen.

We should set up a social experiment: Organise a flashmob and when some dude exclaims that he got bullied in school they all act mortified and tell him how *insanely* terrible this is, how it has surely fucked him up and will continue to fuck him up for the rest of his life, organise teary victim groups etc.

You can talk people into feeling shit, you know. It's called victimisation. And it's what feminism is doing to most women (ironically)

>Go talk to someone who was raped and tell me different. What if someone raped your mother? How would you feel? Not being edgy I'm genuinely asking

OK Im not saying rape is OK all the time to every woman. but sometimes its OK for some women

My mother is 54 years old she cant reproduce anymore
So it would be a waste of energy

u wot m8

wanna legalize murder also? that's some natural shit

Rape "victims" ruin their own lives. They got fucked and then they make a big deal out of it. Who the fuck gets mad after having sex.

Kek

Murder is normal and natural, also. so is theft.

In fact, you will find that pretty much every single major law in any country is, as a matter, of actual fact, meant to curtail natural responses and actions.

I have to admit I agree with some of the things you're saying

But what about kids who were raped? They usually don't tell anyone for years and they are still fucked up

kinsey scale
iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/scientists-discover-evolutionary-advantage-homosexual-sex

Like what women?

All laws are meant to control nature, dude, where have you been the past 4 thousand years of social evolution?

of course it is OP that's why humans have been doing it for thousands of years! It's simply a case of taking what you want, reproducing without the consent of the other, which let's face it, is not that important in nature

so i cant understand something.
now what should we call you?
sissy, femboy?

Doesn't matter. Because guess what?

PEOPLE STILL RAPE PEOPLE WHO CAN'T FUCKING REPRODUCE

WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO RAPE CHILDREN

The younger they are the more likely they are to forget.

What if you got raped by some big sweaty hambeast? you're saying you wouldn't care?

Hey, guy who keeps talking about his penis!
Did you post this, be honest: