What's Sup Forums smoking?

Pic related

dry :(

Smoking S.A.D

dam user, wish I can spread the love.

Our condolences

I save all my munie for crack cocaine. That's why my teeth so bad

Oh jesus

These are bad times for you, go sell your asshole.

>when tha kush hits

so close for the penta tho

I smoke an 1/8 every three days. I know thats a lot, but how does it compare to average stoners?

Moldy weed because I have never had that problem and didn't realize it till i started smoking. That exhale tastes like ammonia anus.

That's not that bad if you can afford it. I know people that smoke way more.

nothing, my insurance has temporarily stopped covering my mmj.

If not a ruse which insurance company in which state i have never heard of this???

i've known people who smoked 2-3g of concentrate every day (80%+ THC by mass). you're just a regular stoner m8

any of you fags know how hash compares to weed?
A friend gave me some and i was gonna try it later but not sure what to expect.

fkn brick

blue cross. there's a technicality, so it's kind of a legal grey area. i don't buy "weed" from a "dispensary", i have prescriptions filled at independent medical facilities. they're technically covering the cost of seeing the in-house doctor once a month, and not the actual plant material. MA

>tfw havent gotten high in 21 days
I need somewhere to ship 7 grams of purple kush cause i miss my high :( but i cant ship to my house anymore

it's a low level concentrate. more powerful per gram than flower, less potent than shatter/concentrates

My vaporizer

Looks like your gonna have to venture out into the real world to find a drug dealer user

Thanks user for the info. I am sorry to hear they are not covering your mj. That kinda sounds like how i had a ketamine treatment for depression labeled as something else in CO (from MN). As I have bluecross/blueshield hopefully they get their shit together here.

i vape1-2 trenches of the mflb through the week - is that much?

Dam, wish I got that shit.

thanks man. mass is super close to full legalization, i think, so hopefully they'll stop being retarded. the second it's legal recreationally here, i'm opening up a shop to sell edibles to the masses. hopefully, breaking weed into the mainstream on a state level will lead to federal reform

Only the finest. Homegrown hybrid

Smoking weed only only creates a curtain so that you can't see reality

They arent too expensive, it's an herbalaire H3. Best thing ever though.

And the bong I vape through sometimes.

Moving to new university. Where could i meet drug connections?