What's the rawest, angriest, and most misanthropic album you've listened to?

What's the rawest, angriest, and most misanthropic album you've listened to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=On7hJRbJV40
youtu.be/9e9Cm8rsGKI
youtube.com/watch?v=qvzp9t9AVE0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not the angriest thing I've ever heard but it's still pretty angry-sounding.

anger is literally the most pleb emotion

this

also the first few Throbbing Gristle releases are the definition of bleak and misanthropic

Redpill me on the most patrician emotions please

Death Grips - Bottomless Pit

Apathy is the only patrician emotion

feeling old

Nothing will ever top this

I'm angry, apathetic and I already feel old at 24.

Any Sovereign album

This is wrong. Nostalgia is also a patrician emotion.

Holy shit I always thought that was a doll holding smaller dolls. I never noticed the restraints what the fuck
I mean, it doesn't surprise me because it's Whitehouse, but still, that's really edgy

Either a Blasphemy or a Revenge album

why are you such a twat
no one cares about pleb or patrician
wankers like you ruin everything

I saw a homeless guy in my city wearing a Whitehouse shirt. I didn't even know that they had shirts. Although, it didn't surprise me that much that homeless people listen to Whitehouse.

Both apathy and angriness are patrician, that's why emo is the most patician genre

you can't be both angry and apathetic at the same time

seems like youre a bit angery there?

>>it didn't surprise me that much that homeless people listen to Whitehouse

Why is that?

Wolf Eyes - Burned Mind

wtf no. Apathy is the most normie emotion.

But emo isn't apathetic. Goth is apathetic.

therefore apathetic music is the best emotional music? fucking redditors on my board

depression is the most patrician feeling

Made me angry and misanthropic

This is what I was gonna post. Or suicide season.

Posting this album first in every 'rawest, angriest albums' threads has become something of a meme.

What if you're angry about being apathetic while being apathetic about angry

>only people with no jobs like whitehouse
>le epic strawman maymay xd

kill yourself

What the fuck why does these aspies keep posting on Sup Forums? When you are angry, you have no empathy.

When you get stressed out your body starts to look for possible dangers and responds by try to help you seek safety. This is called the "Fight or Flight" response. During this state you do not have empathy as your body and mind is devoted only to your own safety. You either get scared and try to avoid a danger, or you get angry, and try to fight the danger to protect yourself.

Because the music is made for degenerates and most homeless people have drug addictions, cause crime, rape people, steal etc etc

wolf eyes is garbage

you're garbage

no u are cause u like garbage music

Happiness has to be the most patrician emotion. It isn't always so easy to find happiness, which is why the most patrician people of the hierarchy has the money and education to be the most happy (not to mention superior genes and dick sizes). Being happy is a sign of success and superior humanity.

you're a piece of shit

I have an interesting history with Burned Mind. I first heard it waaay back in March 2005 (over two years before I would hear another noise album) when someone had snuck it into a GY!BE discography torrent. Needless to say I was incredibly confused. I tried in vain to compare it to metal, but I just couldn't bring myself to be interested and deleted the album within a day or two. I re-downloaded the album in late 2007 and since then have become engrossed in noise as an art form.

I've been listening to Wolf Eyes since then and still don't fully understand them. This, like most of their output, still doesn't jibe with other noise artists. It's not pure noise by any stretch of the imagination. Sure, it has harsh sounds but it also has weird beats, it has screaming vocals, it even has some semblance of melody in there ("Village Oblivia"), but it has none of the textures or layering one usually finds. Instead, the sounds are almost used as instruments, playing off each other, and the strangely short song lengths can make it seem like regular compositions instead of long soundscapes. It's bizarre. It's almost like some sort of deranged industrial rock. The title track even seems to contain actual guitar.

But is it good? Well, yes and no. The tracks can be hit-and-miss. "Stabbed in the Face", "Village Oblivia", "Burned Mind", and "Black Vomit" are the clear standouts here, while everything else functions as segue ("Reaper's Gong", "Urine Burn") or just isn't very engaging ("Rattlesnake Shake" is the only truly irritating song here). Maybe this would be a good introductory noise album due to its tendencies toward composition and semi-melody, but even aside from that it stands on its own as a reasonably okay album. It's not the best noise ever, it's not great, but it's worth a few listens. For me it's probably the novelty more than anything, which doesn't even really make any sense.

no im not i am a human. ur the piece of shit for liking entry level insanecore.

The only thing u can get out a wolf eyes album is getting kinda annoyed by its shitness and the shitness of their piece of shit listeners

Why do you think so?

the most raw albums ive listened to are the analogue albums by Merzbow like Veneraology and his live album with Alec Empire

i like noise music but wolf eyes is just literally noise and its not scary or edgy its just kinda annoying and uneventful

I'm pretty sure noise music always has semblance of melody but in ways most people aren't used to (i.e. microtonality and "timbrel convolution" i guess is how i could put it) unless i'm just interpreting things incorrectly. and you didn't like Rattlesnake Shake? huh that was one of my favorites off of Burned Mind

Surprised noone has posted this.

It's angry.

i don't even care about wolf eyes
you're just a cunt

I don't even comprehend how do they actually perform this live. It sounds like they're having mental breakdowns while playing their instruments. I can only imagine what it takes to perform some of these tracks repeatedly and live.

no u are, im just a human with an opinion and ur a buig fat stinky vagina that bleeds everywhere and is also a pleb

who told u bout my vagina

Yup. That's about the maturity and intelligence level of people that listen to music like this.

Happiness is a damn lie and you know it.

t. Sophoclean fuccboi

fuck u
u wanna go bro

Agreed.

No, it's the plebbiest state of mind

KILL HIM
FUCKING KILL HIM
KILL HIM JUST FUCKING KILL HIM AAHH FUCKING KILL HIM
>Not the angrierst thing

Try this on for size:
youtube.com/watch?v=On7hJRbJV40

i've listened to whitehouse and death grips and black metal and so on and so forth but honestly nothing gets to me like no children

I was going to post this.
So indescribably brutal

I was drunk af when I listened to this, shit was hard on the fels

nice trips, this shit was pretty raw

Streetcleaner is so damn good and in my opinion their best album. It's just so raw and dark. I guess it sounds hopeless or something.

Also picture related to the thread.

This. Probably the greatest jazz album of all time and definitely the rawest.

hadn't listened to this before this thread but I'm thoroughly impressed desu

Male rape group - onto 83
I guess

Maybe it's just because so many Boris albums don't have vocals, but Atsuo and Takeshi sound fucking pissed on this, especially during "Huge."

Good pick, it's hateful and angry in a subdued way.

I cant take any Metal seriously. It all seems like an act. Their anger and themes all seem phony, like in order to be a metal band youre requried to have an album cover that looks like 'this' lyrics that sound like 'this' and a logo that looks like 'this'

surprised this hasn't been posted yet

>like in order to be a metal band youre requried to have an album cover that looks like 'this' lyrics that sound like 'this' and a logo that looks like 'this'
not true at all

apathy is a fucking reddit fedora emotion

most patrician emotion is the odd bittersweet thing you feel when you experience extreme beauty

Both of these are right

Their first EP is quite good actually
youtu.be/9e9Cm8rsGKI

>deep throats microphone
but for real that's pretty close

thread needs more sludge

It has a really abrasive sound and it's not supposed to sound pleasing at all, maybe cleansing in some masochistic sense. Glad you like it!

Full Of Hell - Rudiments Of Mutilation

Their split with The Body is also fuckin' raw

Haven't seen this posted much at all on here, but is one of my top contenders for rawest albums:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvzp9t9AVE0

>most homeless people have drug addictions, cause crime, rape people, steal etc etc
t. sheltered rich kid

FUCK ME BACKWARDS

it's certainly the funnest emotion, especially if you roleplay as the paperbag dude from the William Bonney album cover

Peter is from my hometowm in Germany, I saw him about 10 times performing live. Never played Machine gun though, but at his age he is still playing 70 minute shows, putting in all energy. Incredible to see live, I think i saw an interview with him, where he said, that he will stop performing, once he does not feel anger anymore.

raw hopelessness checking in

FUCKING INCAPABLE OF NORMAL EMOTIONS

I don't think you know what "apathy" means

AGONY AND ECSTASY
YOUR CRIES OF PAIN MY PLEASURE
TO KNOW MY MACHINE ETERNALLY
YOUR TORMENT
I TREASURE

good post, user. any particular reason why this over bird seed?

You are a leech on society. Fuck you for never making anything better for anybody.

Not them, but...
>Far more creativity
>Invokes actual fear
>Innovative, especially for noise
>One of the most intense albums emotionally ever created

ONETWOTHREEFOUR

is this that motherfucker that did the art for the first Lord Mantis album?

I'm sorry, I meant Pervertor, the second album.

avant garde crust punk shit right here. really hateful. fucking rad.

Holy fuck user this is exactly what i needed
thank you

Early/mid 80's Swans never fails to put me a frown in my face.

this is like naked city on crack