What say Sup Forums?

What say Sup Forums?

It wasn't a question, it was a command. BITCH

Let's actually try and set OP up here guys

Everything is easy if you want it. So wanna meet up?

Roll

this

rewl

OP IS A FAGGOT

but u have to..be my girlfriend!! snickers nefariously /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, i'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

Roll

let's not

send a spread ass pic

Roll

Rolling

rollerino

Rawlin

This plez

Are we doing dubs decide, OP, or are you choosing from our list at your will?

Let's see that response OP.

>This post is not a rollerino

I'm sorry but it has to be this.

Good luck op

Rolling for this

OP's taking ages because he's balls deep in pussy rn

OP here, dubs decide starting now. I will also offer another female

Dubs have spoken!

WINRAR

Shave your pussy and send me a pic.

Say "I'm going to kill myself unless you have sex with me"

Okay guys. Lets set him up with Charlotte and fuck with Zoe

send nudes plz reply

you matched with that bird? how hot are you OP??

No dubs, but OP delivered. MVP and a fag in one person.

Can we get this one for Zoe and go semi-serious for Charlotte?

winrar for zoe
has Charlotte responded yet?

agree with this

Sup bitch.
>for Zoe

Go for gold with Charlotte, and fuck with Zoe I think

Send her this saying "Can I do this to you?"

Well at least I am serious, it's not funny when some1 doesn't respond.

Charlotte hasn't responded yet no :(

OP delivery factory

Roll

B&

Roll

To Zoe. Hey there pretty! Wanna exchange some dirty little secrets? ;)

Not hot at all really m8

Roll!

Roll

Reroll

Roll

Winrar
OP deliver plox

Winrar

winrar

Rawr :3 That means i want to fuck, in dinosaur

You dont have to be hot just make a funny profile and youll get tons of chicks....maybe a picture of you with laser eyes and money everywhere maybe some strippers a few guns princess leia in slave outfit lightning shooting out of your dick with a little story about how you invented the letter T or something

I await her reply master

A... user - kun! It's lot like I want to ride you, you baka!! (*^ω^*)

Any news from Charlotte?

Op delivered twice for me today. Noice. Meanwhile why don't ya try another chick?

Nah mate I think she's bottled it, no reply

Sup Lil nigga waz good. We wuz kangz nd sheit

Send her this.

OP here I have to ho to Asda to buy milk, if anyone wants more entertainment I'll be doing another thread in about an hour, will post all dubs. PEACE

Send to Charlotte:
>Do you like Phil Collins?
>I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

rolling

News OP?

Reroll this

you need to be 9 or 10 to do that op.

she'd agree and give you her number instantly because women are pretty shallow.

They could be bots.
OP, post face pic plz. We need to see if you're hot shit.

roll

Send to Charlotte:
>Do you like Phil Collins?
>I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist.

>Fix'd
Rolling.

S... Sorry I failed your mighty dubs 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

MY CRACKER

Here is the picture I used on my tinder profile.

Is that really you?
If so, why even use Tinder?

Rerolling

Rawl

DYEL.?