Has this settled in on anyone else? surpringsly good

has this settled in on anyone else? surpringsly good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmR5Aat11P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3.5/10, awful

Somehow better than ArtPop

AOTY

6-7 out of 10 i guess. Diamond Heart is great

There are some good songs like Diamond Heart, John Wayne and Hey Girl but honestly most of it is shit

ayo ayo we smokin' 'em all

This is the shittiest album I've heard in forever.

I thought it was okay but haven't had the urge to return to it after a few spins. It's selling very well considering the state of her career so good for her I guess.

Just Another Day is so qt, it would have went to #1 circa 1973

how could anyone not like Diamond Heart? Didn't rock it at first but it grew on me.

most of the album is a grower imo.

whichever song goes "GIRRRL WHERE DO YA THINK YER GOIN" should not exist and pisses me off while i'm trying to watch my team fuck the world series away

Girl, shut up

I was expecting her to release stuff that was similar to the "Born This Way" country remix. I think Joanne is a 5/10.
youtube.com/watch?v=jmR5Aat11P8

>youtube.com/watch?v=jmR5Aat11P8
omg i totally forgot about that remix. I thought it would be more country rick like "You and I."

Guys buy it on iTunes and support good music and talent. We should respect her for quitting shitty synthpop and doing real, raw music.

But this is horrible raw music

That's a good nose job.

it's not that different

I think the difference is obvious. Not that I blame her, she looks better now and still looks natural enough.

i wonder what she looks like when she wakes up in the morning

that's a lot better than i might have expected

Fantastic. Bought the CD the next day and it's been spinning in my car's CD player ever since.

Buy it for your friends and family, too. They will love it.

she still doesn't look anywhere near the makeup picture though

>ignore "Perfect Illusion" because it supposedly isn't representative of the album
>get to AY-YO
>ripoff of a Taylor Swift song that wasn't that good in the first place

If you only listen to what's on the radio, a song that's not tropical house and has nothing to do with The Chainsmokers or Sia might seem "refreshing". Doesn't make it good.

4/10

Was almost decent, but then too many songs where she, as always, uses none of her songwriting and singing talent somehow.

Diamond Heart obviously best song. Dancin' In Circles good song too.

>gaga thread
>not a single ass post

You let me down, Sup Forums.

kill you are self that is the best song on the album