Chubby/thick thread part 2

Chubby/thick thread part 2

Okay I'll help you OP, but you better post too or else I'll bend you over

Herpes!

probably

Where'd we leave off? Requesting ass shot of her.

Let's do this goys

Reposting my wife from last thread if anyone wants her

Kinda thick

I want to be inside of her

UK chubby Kate and her big tits

Post all you have. Those buttcheeks are delicious

any tits?

Moar?

Keep going. Is she an ex?

I'd this girl

She's definitely more gifted in the ass department but she's got cute titties

wat

they're pretty nice. i'd be happy with them.

They are cute titties

more?

Dat ass

Oh I'm more than happy with them. Perfect size, not too big or too small. They're really sensitive too, so I play with them plenty.

and the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and the ugly guys losers get rejected by the popular people cause is ugly as shit and has to speak to me and hurt me while i was making money and not when i wanted to speak to ugly people losers to be friends and thats why he is lame as shit and smell like shit and is funny looking and is a scum bag and is ugly as shit like the ugly guys losers and the ugly moutaion lion guy loser that kills popular people or any kind of people that dont like the ugly guys losers that is funny looking and ugly as shit with that stupid ugly face of theres and when there ugly ass face gets angry while is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody and bother people cause think is better then everybody cause is spoiled and ugly but is confident but whatever i had to release that anger cause the ugly guys losers is ugly as shit and think is better then everybody and is spoiled and is ugly and hurt popular people cause is jealous and ugly and gets angry cause think is better then everybody even tho is ugly as shit and is funny looking and i had to release that and nate had to hurt me the ugly way and hes too ugly to hurt the popular people and try to hurt the popular people and he is a weak orge that is negative ugly and ugly and lame and weak and ugly and the ugly guys losers like the ugly moutaion lion guy has to use weak orges cause too ugly to hurt people with talking even tho the weak orge is ugly and weak and stupid and negative and ugly and lame

yes. before she was married the first time.

Yes please

Woah now

She reminds me of my ex. Keep posting

I want to see some girls getting fucked

Keep posting that sexy ass, I'd hotdog her cheeks all night

mail me for more sorry for the blurry btw.
[email protected]

she's so hot. i want to pound her holes.

don't make it hard. just post more please

Yes, I requested any ass shots?

Ok

Posting this again.

oh yea more

she looks pretty hot. cute short hair.

if u want so pal

her belly though. sexy as fuck.

tell me theres a video with audio

Keep dumping. Whens the last time you fucked her

Yup but Sup Forums doesn't allow audio bro

i wanna cum all over her fat ass

Man hands

She really only has it when she sits but yeah, I love it

before her 2nd marriage. she will prob still whore her self out of that one as well

link to it?

god damn

You ever spit roast her

hot damn, this stuff is so good bros

does she usually let her bush grow out? i'm into that.

can we find these online?

whats her name?

Not intentionally, mainly just because she slacks on shaving. She shaves clean every couple weeks. I like both on her though.

use to do when she was married the first time. not with her husband thou. he never knew til it was over. i'd bring different guys. she got off on getting a new dick and her number of partners going up

Liz