Millencolin

millencolin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf2o19PapVc
youtube.com/watch?v=Sqwjgf1P0oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greenday but only a couple of songs.

Never listened to green day, thankfully, as i'd probably like it.

Try basket case, if anything if you don't like that then you wont like any other

i'll keep that in mind.

hinder
creed
nickelback

Linkin Park
I feel like an angry emo teen every time I listen to one of their songs, but I can't stop

Same here actually. I would have included that in the OP except the only song I like of theirs is faint. I never really listen to it, I just know i like it and for that i am ashamed.

I know the lyrics to both of their first albums, Meteora and Hybrid Theory
Why the hell do they sound so good?

I'm afraid to listen.
I also used to like "bring me to life" by evanescence and didn't remember the song until years later when it became a meme.

Mfw Evanescence still hits my playlist

but like linkin park the only song of evanescence's that i ever really liked was "bring me to life" so idk if any of their other stuff is good vOv

Seether

My chemical romance

I'll admit i kind of like...what's the song, black parade?

lil wayne, and i'm a metal guy...

the fact that you like my chemical romance makes me feel better about liking millencolin
thanks user :^)

please can someone join my manowar coverband

We came as romans

chvrches

this and even more so grimes

backstreet boys

Naaah
Their other songs are shit, but do you remember when the music video first came out? I couldn't imagine something more teen like, that was the shit back in 2005

Boys2men

hell yeah, but i was about a year late to the party

ITT: i get reminded these fuckers exist

Literally me.

Also R.E.M. and Beck

Mindless self indulgence.
Modest mouse.

Why would you be ashamed of these? I'm not.

lol i read that as boysEmen

Why be ashamed of MM?

cause it makes me feel like a faggot

Vocaloid in general. Some people have made badass songs with it and there are some amazing English voicebanks (Tonio being my favorite) but it's the fandom and the whole weeb thing it's tied to that makes me ashamed.

There old shit was decent now it's just hardcore radio garbage.

i did molly at a MSI concert once. it was a confusing experience. people kept moshing and i just wanted to hug them

Same, I had the minutes to midnight album and wouldn't stop listening to it in middle school and I still love it to this day.
Castle of glass is really good too

I have 2 of their CDs from my old emo phase that I still like (black parade and 3 cheers for sweet revenge)

Good Charlotte.
They keep mentioning how their dad left them, edgy as fuck. But some songs I enjoy for some reason

Idk user. Fuck ton of woman like it, makes me fell feminine.

Kek just because they're grills?

Mindless self indulgence is shit but I love them.
They're my favorite least favorite band. They're amazing at reaching the perfect midway point between Amazing and shit. gotta love their unique music style.

Checked

nigga they are both literally meme pop garbage

panic! at the disco
fall out boy

at least they arent mainstream pop garbage

The Offspring

a7x, blink 182, greenday, oasis, muse; go on, call me a faggot, i can take it
brain stew, longview, jesus of suburbia
really?

>muse
>blink182
I like your taste user

I'm just gonna throw Eskimo Callboy in there...
Saw them live at festival once, didn't know them till then. Some of the best party ever, even though the music is basically what I dislike boiled into one mass...

Rob Zombie because it hurts to see the edgy kids on the comments of youtube and to know I am a part of that fanbase

Same here

>i am a metal guy
no sir, you are a nigger

McFly
Coldplay
Maroon 5

One of the songs from my youth love it and not ashamed.
youtube.com/watch?v=rf2o19PapVc

Arctic Monkeys.

Slipknot.

Rob zombie is good, never seen the fanbase because I haven't listened to him in forever and when I was it was CDs

I also like Coldplay and maroon 5

This is now a get thread

What's bad about them?
Also checked

weezer

holy shit i didn't even realize all the gets in this thread

90s weezer is actually really good

oh shit, didn't even see my own dubs, well done man.

Metallica

pork n' beans though

The song "I love it" from Icona Pop. Just that song though. Makes me not want to kill myself

A few of these Swedish cuck's songs.

Forgot pic

A lot of people don't like the song
But I don't care, I love it.

i can't get over how annoying his voice sounds but i still listen every once in a while

omg i love you

i only listen to nigger music for workouts and hype viturally all nigga music

His older stuff wasn't that great
But it's getting better all the time

Billy Talent

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I'm honestly not ashamed of anything I like. I know that sounds kind of douchey, but I'm the type of person that proudly admits their love of shitty bubblegum pop music. I don't care enough to care.

Thank you my friend
Which vocaloid voicebank is your favorite?

Faggot, metal is the only workout music.

but they are lol

Too bad you should feel ashamed

You forgot Lifehouse.

lol nah

mainstream means top 40 pop charts. theyre internet famous not real life famous. also nice quads

not a band, but I like Lady Gaga

I am a bit ashamed of the panic at the disco songs I listen to, but they're not so bad acoustic style, the lead singer has a great voice

youtube.com/watch?v=Sqwjgf1P0oU

Bands other than that, maybe placebo?

kyary pamyu pamyu

If I was ashamed of things I'd probably kill myself.

Kek. I see what you did there
But yeah

kek yeah

Not ashamed of anything. But I guess some people may find it weird that a 40 years old loves the MILLIONAIRES.

Same

The streets

songs about jane ain't nothing to be ashamed of, their newer shit is weak though

No band I'm ashamed of, but I do hide my love for Christmas music.

I feel like these are bands that pander to gay/trans kids. I am not saying you are user, its just what I have seen.

I'm pretty basic haha. I like V Flower

Creed.

Beck is pretty awesome. Don't be a fool, Kanye

i dont know why nobody said system of a down - i am not ashamed of liking it, because i dont like, shitty little poser edgy nu metal band

blue october, bit depressing makes me seem emo

death cab for cutie

i though they were great as a teen, didn't even make the connection that they were/are regarded as an emo band. catchy as shit and pretty good riffing though.