I'm starting to really get pissed of at my mom she so irresponsible ever since she got a new boyfriend shes been...

I'm starting to really get pissed of at my mom she so irresponsible ever since she got a new boyfriend shes been getting stoned every fucking day. She hasn't grew up no Fucking job living of fucking benefits. I mean right now their taking care of his son who is 3 and i can smell weed from the toilet the keep going in every 5 min. Every time i mention this to her she goes so mad and argues with me its getting out of hand and i need Sup Forumss advice what should i do

move out faggot

Steal weed and smoke it

Call the police, she's smoking some drugs man, maybe she's going to die because of an overdose in the night.

BE CAREFUL WITH YA MOMMA

Kick that piece of shit of a boyfriend out of your house(assuming he moved in with you).

First off, how old are you. Second. Do you have a job. Third. Do you have a car.

Dude its weed

Tell your momma his boyfriend tried to rape you.

Go back to school

Shittt Im 16 i know im underage but need quick answers

Tell your mom's boyfriend she tried to rape you.

This

What's this guy like? Do you think he's a good guy or not?

Dont see that going wrong. plus hes alright

And ? Weed is as dangerous as any other drug, the government just doosent tell us that because they want a junkie population so they will be able to rape childs and the people would not care BECAUSE THEYRE HIGH
BE CAREFUL WITH YA MOMMA BRO

Underage b&

Yeah he trys to be ok with me so its ok i like him just needs to grow up

move out, assuming you've graduated high school
your mother is an adult, she can make her own decision
if its just weed, who cares.
if it's hard stuff then check her into rehab and move out

Either this is bait. Or you are literally retarded.

if you're old enough to live on your own do so and cut ties with her. if you arent suck it up till you can or go live with daddy. if they do something to endanger the kid then call the cops
she will probably never get a job until boyfriend makes her, she loses benefits(with current system good luck with that) or bf leaves her. so either get her to lose her benefits or get bf to dump her

b&
y would you even say that fam

Seems like you were raped when you were a child.

16? Dude go get a job and forget about what she is doing to fuck up her life. You can't control her and all you can do if get ready to move out as soon as you can. It's her house, she can do whatever the fuck she wants

Needin' answers and helps if u know the situation

KEK
this right here ladies and gentlemen

the only answers you are going to get here are to fucking mind you own god damn business.
You are retarded

>OP is fucked
>can't move cause 16
>can't snitch bc bad
Also. Both would go to jail.
>if you lie and say he raped you, you're lower than scum
>get over it. It's fucking weed
>your mom is a piece of shit loser.
>so is most other peoples.
>if she doesn't beat you, she feeds you, and gets you clothes, then shut the fuck up

I raped you as a child.

Is weed, you faggot. Its not meth or heroin. She´s right there for the child. Fuck you complaining about stupid little shit like that. If i was your mother i would've aborted your pussy ass.

moms are allowed to do whatever the fuck the want. suck it up buttercup

I literally have no clue who you are responding too. I think it's op. Bc I literally just said the same. But your wording is weird.

Move out? Even if you're 16, why would you need be able to? Otherwise, wait two years

I know its just weed but it seriously makes her do fuckall. if not reminded she wont made dinner and im still in school and need her to take me because if i go bus i will be late and she just cand be bothered doing anything

Just wait until you go to college, dude.
They don't beat you, they don't mistreat you. Just carry it until you move out

best report em before they succumb to the reefer madness

I really dont think its responsible of a middle age women to be taking care of a kid while high even if it is just weed

not make dinner while high on weed? call bullshit. food is primary concern

What age yo mamma

Stop being a little wet pussy bitch and blaze it up with yer mom. God, what a fuckin loser you must be.

not bullshiting she expects me to remind her when hungry

She had me young 38 or 39 cant remember

Do you really think you have it bad. Do you really?
>I was forced to drop out when I was 13
>my dad beat the fuck out of me, my mom, and the fucking dog. THE FUCKING DOG TOO
>he tied me up once bc I made a random comment about some guy tied up in a movie
>I said I bet I could've got out of the ropes
>he left me in the basement hog tied for a full day and ahalf.
>I shit and pissed all over myself bc no bathroom.
>I saw him kill someone and told my mom
>my mom tried leaving him before and he threatened to kill me
>held me and a toaster over the bathtub and said he would do it if she left
>she went to the police that day
>he's going to die in prison
>I had to get my ged when u was 16
>started college
>my mother drank alot and never paid me much attention after dad went to prison
Don't ever act like you have it bad bc you don't want to ride the goddamn bus or bc your mom smokes a little fucking weed and chills all the time. Fuck you for even beginning to think that you have it bad. Start cooking for your own self. Take the bus and be a little late. Quit bitching cunt.

In all seriousness, kid? Go to reddit about this. No one here has helpful advice for you about this situation. Best you're gonna get here is some real good advice about how to wall off your emotions and take care of yourself through this.

Find r/relationships, translate your situation into their tongue "My [16m] mother [86f] is allowing her boyfriend [11m] to turn her into an irresponsible stoner," some shit like that. They'll give you real-life, well-adjusted normie type advice like social services, therapy, shelters, cops, etc. It's a good place to go to find out what level of response your situation really merits.

Smoke weed with them and quit being such a child about a plant. You'll probably end up smoking it at some point in your life.

And this shit I green texted, isn't even half of what I went through before I was 18. I could've made my own Child Called It book. You have it so easy. You don't even realize.

Reddit is for faggots though

whatever faggot just cause your life sucked dosnt mean his is any better, you cant compare piss to shit.

"[thing] is for [label]s" is the most idiot shit you'll ever believe and stopping believing it is a hallmark of growing up

put some ketamine in her weed. when sheèhigh, pack what you want, including car, shit on the baby and go live your life.

AND DON'TFORGET THE HAM IN THE FRIDGE

It's official OP's a faggot

Her mom is smoking weed and forgetting to cook dinner every once in a while. I think that dude has op beat. I feel that dude. You're getting stupid over something so stupid and small. Sometimes you have to realize it could be so much worse.

Dont get what your trying to do. never said i had it bad. Infact i prob have it pretty good. i know im probably one of the least fucked up on here all i was trying to do is get advice faggot

GET IN THE CHOPPAAAAAA

/thread. Until you're paying you really have no say

hope things are better now Sup Forumsro