siph0n.in/dumps/nulled.io_database_dump_06052016.gz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like a sql database

Well, tell me how to open and i shere it with you, its over 9gb

Could use google for it but in that way its way more fun

try mysql

try opening in access

This?

download wamp server and then go to mysql, open your sql file. you can watch youtube videos about it

notepad... you should see the sql statements

Open it with word pad and you should be able to work out what's inside it.

Notepad dont work, im sure its pass login from users on it

open it with notepad

dfrgty

bumping for interest

try wordpad or get notepad++

It's the dump of MySQL database. Get cheap/free webhosting that offers PHPMyAdmin and import that file, it restores database and you're able to get it's contents.

Download vim and try it

Try notepad++

why pay for hosting when you can get mysql for free?

This, but cheap host doesnt work because it's 9gb. Download WAMP (it includes phpmyadmin) and import it there

emacs

aye i remember this thread from a few days ago but went to sleep and didnt get to view everything until the end. mind if you update me on that?

Dump is 9gb, most likely exceeds allowed storage.

vim > emacs

Nigger

Notepad++

use microsoft access

Faked :( No more pictures were posted after the one I posted first. Was kinda hoping it was the guys sister, but it was definitely his GF, although he didn't say - he just stopped posting

I use sublime

OP here, i try to download WAMP

Vim sucks

I have a 20gb photo of a mountain containing north asian rodents on my computer ;)

got IT!

Pretty boring file. Scroll down a bit and post some stuff in a pastebin

o kurwa, toto jest dulezyte

Ok wait

Wamp dont work on xp

this user knows

this

Downloading excel to open it

excel downloaded

sqlitebrowser dot org

Download pg admin III to go through it if you don't know sql. I do sql for a living, it looks like a dump file autogenerated by some kind of automated data collector

Bump

>sqlitebrowser dot org
that wont open it ;/

Put the file up and I'll go through it for you

or if you're in
>>pastebin

sorry, i want to do it myself

pg admin iii

It's an SQL file.
Just use notepad or notepad++.

Just read up

What the fuck??

There's a file size limit on EITHER of these?

PG ADMIN III FUCKFACE

Oh, that might be more RAM than your SYSTEM has...

Heh... that probably contains fucktons of information, not just the tables.

heh?

fuck is that?

PostgreSQL comes up, but I only know Oracle and MySQL. Never even heard of "PG Admin III"

What now?

this guy honestly doesn't deserve your help, you sure are fucking weird and don't help legit people who need it yet help retards like this

hmm fuck off

install an sql server (or xampp), import the file and browse it using adminer on a local html server. this will be a huge hassle, since you are on windows .... use linux and get shit done.

s:7:\"qstring\";s:55:\"old_adsess=28591043e50a14fbce9f422862b3fb78&app=members\";s:8:\"username\";s:10:\"oxidenigga\";s:8:\"password\";s:32:\"*******************************m\";}}'),(3790,'0.0.0.0','jokersecurex941',1456693932,1,'a:2:{s:3:\"get\";a:4:{s:6:\"adsess\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"app\";s:4:\"core\";s:6:\"module\";s:5:\"login\";s:2:\"do\";s:14:\"login-complete\";}s:4:\"post\";a:3:{s:7:\"qstring\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"username\";s:15:\"jokersecurex941\";s:8:\"password\";s:11:\"**********!\";}}'),(3791,'0.0.0.0','jokersecurex941',1456699198,0,'a:2:{s:3:\"get\";a:4:{s:6:\"adsess\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"app\";s:4:\"core\";s:6:\"module\";s:5:\"login\";s:2:\"do\";s:14:\"login-complete\";}s:4:\"post\";a:3:{s:7:\"qstring\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"username\";s:15:\"jokersecurex941\";s:8:\"password\";s:11:\"**********1\";}}'),(3792,'0.0.0.0','jokersecurex941',1456699211,1,'a:2:{s:3:\"get\";a:4:{s:6:\"adsess\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"app\";s:4:\"core\";s:6:\"module\";s:5:\"login\";s:2:\"do\";s:14:\"login-complete\";}s:4:\"post\";a:3:{s:7:\"qstring\";s:51:\"old_adsess=&app=core&module=login&do=login-complete\";s:8:\"username\";s:15:\"jokersecurex941\";s:8:\"password\";s:11:\"**********!\";}}'),(3793,'79.172.193.80','oxidenigga',1456740264,1,'a:2:{s:3:\"get\";a:4:{s:6:\"adsess\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"app\";s:4:\"core\";s:6:\"module\";s:5:\"login\";s:2:\"do\";s:14:\"login-complete\";}s:4:\"post\";a:3:{s:7:\"qstring\";s:0:\"\";s:8:\"username\";s:10:\"oxidenigga\";s:8:\"password\";s:32:\"*******************************m\";}}'),(3794,'178.17.168.21','oxidenigga',1456772004,1,'a:2:{s:3:\"get\";a:4:{s:6:\"adsess\";s:0:\"\";s:3:\"app\";s:4:\"core\";s:6:\"module\";s:5:\"login\";s:2:\"do\";s:14:\"login-complete\";}s:4:\"post\";a:3:

Bump

dB for resourceforum?

or um... EasyPHP.
That one's pretty fucking easy to use

fuck your Linux shit, m90

i dont have linuxxxxx

nigga be careful you being watched! just tryna help a brother out

thanks for telling me you are a retard, if you can't even use google to help yourself you may as well killself

>sauce??????????

Open it with hxd hex editor, no loading times, no max size

bump

play kids, im out siph0n.in/dumps/nulled.io_database_dump_06052016.gz

Get the fuck out linux neckbeards. Nobody cares about your stupid ghetto OS.

Xampp easiest by far.

Fuck you. xampp needs extra clicks in an ugly interface to setup db and turn ON appache
Wamp only requires a few clicking during setup

A google search reveals that there is freeware available to convert the sql to csv. Does this sound like a better idea?

change the extention to. txt