>be me
>get 3 bars of xanax from friend
>take 1 a couple hours before bed to help me sleep
>enjoying it
>feeling nice and fuzzy, decide time to sleep
>turn shit off, leave bars on desk
>wake up
>bars gone

What the fuck? I've heard stories where people get barred out and just lose their shit. Go on rampages, black out, take more and don't remember, etc. Did I just take them all whilst half-asleep or what..? The only times I've actually blacked out was when I "pissed myself" after fuckin this girl on 3 bars (turned out she just spilled shit on me and I didn't remember and she just wanted to give me shit) and I can handle my drugs moderately well. I want to believe I blacked out and took them all but I'm pretty sure my junkie sister stole them.

>Did I just take them all whilst half-asleep or what..?

how the fuck are we supposed to know?

also
>"my junkie sister"
>doesn't lock up his shit

I don't know faggot maybe you could share your knowledge/experience of xanax with me.

>implying I have the money to afford security measures to keep her trap ass out of my shit

Maybe you just dropped them, or someone living with you found them, but I will say that the last time I took a full pill I went to sleep and woke up in the morning, and after what seemed like 5mins, the entire day had passed.

Literally anywhere besides on the fucking desk. Like. A drawer. Jesus. No one said a safe dumbass.

Your sister came in to cum on you then swiped younigga. My sister anal cobobs me all day bitch

You would have remembered taking the other two if you only took one initially, assuming you weren't on other drugs too, one bar alone isn't anywhere near enough to make a normal person black out in my experience. That's what you get for leaving good pills out in the open when you know your sister is a junkie haha

>did two 2mg bar
>go out and have some drinks
>approach lot of girls, super high self confident and I didn't give a shit about rejects
>got a few numbers
>blacked out, I can not remember anything else
>I wake up in tiny room
>panic and anxiety kicks in, where the fuck am I!?
>door is blocked by some heavy furniture
>my wallet and cellphone are gone
>push away the furniture and the door is locked
>felt something wet on my face, I am bleeding from my nose
>scream for help
>found a mirror
>look at it is not me
>realize I mistook someone else body
>I am a gorgeous teenager girl with big boobs, a solid 9/10

wew what a ride

k

You got fucked up and hid them from yourself. I do it all the time.

Dont leave drugs laying around. Simple as that.

Who the hell hides their drugs from themselves?

>high people

I do it all the time mate. Leave my alcohol out in the open, my weed/hash/sqaures/bongs/etc out in the open.

What would you recommend to stash shit in?

you only had 1 bar, broke it into 3 parts, then ate it all

How is this even a question?
Are you retarded?
Your junky sister stole your bars.
Grow some balls and go smack that spoiled bitch.

keep your weed in a hollowed out book related too math or something a drugy would never wanna read. bongs and pieces can go into the closet in a box. Alcohol is a tough one.

>buy xanax bar downtown
>bring back home
>gf just bought me white castle in a box
>didn't wanna eat them because I was waiting for the drugs to kick in
>fall asleep because I was tired from work
>next morning someone ate my fucking burgers

You can't hide shit from a junky who is willing to steal.

This nigger needs to buy a safe or smack the shit out his sister and teach her what's up.