I guess i just made the worst one ever

I guess i just made the worst one ever.
Anyone any tips how to make one better i have to try for like 5 or 6 papes until i get one which isnt that bad..
But at this one i just lost my nerves :D
Also general stoner thread

Ever tried a rolling mat?

jesus fuck, what are you, 15?

> (OP) (You)
>Ever tried a rolling mat?

Whats that?

there is like 50mg of weed in that....

>an hero summerfag.

this, kill yourself OP.

Just a bamboo mat. I think they were originally meant for rolling sushi.
>pic related

This was maybe my 6th try, not great, but getting there.

>Add more weed, you've got almost nothing in there
>Rip up the tobacco and weed into tiny little pieces, it makes it much easier to roll
>Roll it nice and cylindrical, then add more weed and tobacco to the open end, then push it down slightly with small stick/pen

just roll one with tobacco then rip it apart and roll it again. Repeat until you have some basic dexterity. If you are still having trouble go play with some lego or put wooden shapes though the holes because you have about as much control over your hands as a todler.

Ayy lmao

shit its terrifying

looks like tobacco

It's 50/50

its all in the pinch and slide....after a few acres of puff you'll get it

what the fuck is it with americans and their cigarette shaped joints, you're supposed to role them cone shaped

why would you do this

And you fucked it up that hard?

people in uk mix tobacco with weed to make it go further

Is that what the bible told you?

people in uk mix tobacco with weed to make it go further

no, its what years of experience of rolling joints and smoking them tell me, i live in the weed capital of the world so i would like to think i know a thing or two yes

forgot that weed isn't 10$ a gram in the uk

Try using straight fusilli pasta, bite off the bendy part and face the thin end inward (left side on fusilli in bottom right).
I never looked back.

and yet youre still using kingsize papers

get some raw rolls, raw 12inch or elements 12 inch and you're golden

Ah, of course, years of confirmation bias is absolutely THE best way to confirm your hypothesis.
That proves God, they got millennia of experience and the pope lives in catholic capital of the world.

Best I got in London was £20 ($30) for 1.4 grams

1. Get a shot glass and a pair of scissors
2. Chop your weed up until it's kinda fine. (Maybe like cigarette tobacco)
3. Crumble up a #1 sized original Zig Zag paper, and then open it back up. Do that 3 to 5 times.
4. Load your weed in the roller, get it started, and then slip the paper in behind, spin the roller until the paper is almost all the way in, and then lick the glue part.

Enjoy!

Why are you "supposed" to roll cones?

lol stoner* thread

wut

It comes with practice, OP. Be patient. Watch others roll. You'll learn.

Checked
also if you don't hand roll you're a fucking loser

Just use a water pipe.

>in the roller
Oh, I didn't realize we were using pussy mode. I got an even easier method to roll joints.

1. Buy prerolled joints.

That's it!

I can't hand roll. And the joints I roll with my machine smoke like a CHAMP, and never track. I ain't stupid enough to not recognize I can't roll a joint. No shame in using a machine.

It helps it burn evenly and funnels the smoke better. I thought this was common knowledge.

>pre rolled joints

The fuck are they?

I'm from PA, where if you get caught with a gram of weed, they jail your ass.

Like this... listen

>funnels the smoke better

Wait, what?

I can only recommend it.
> buy a 1000 filters for a dollar
> stronger structure makes rolling easier
> doesn't get soggy
> I believe the twisted structure leads to better cooling

Switched a couple of years ago, now I rarely fall back to paper or similar.

Then practice faggot, that's how you learn how to roll a joint.

Not being autistic helps

Why? There's absolutely nothing wrong with using a machine.

Do you think it makes you more manly or some kind of better stoner because you hand roll?

It looks like you just snipped two sides of a bud and instead of grinding up the center piece, you ust rolled it. It's as if you're trying to smoke the bud whole.

lol are those roots?

scotland here, £10 p gram, less if you buy more, 7g+

no dirt weed or chinky either, UK cheese all over the place here

yeah it literally does

>nothing wrong with using a machine.
Of course, but if OP wants to learn how to rolls good joints, using a machine is not going to teach him.

Yeah, I mean come on, you gotta get the dynamics for a gaseous volume right on spec or else that smoke ain't gonna get you high, yo

Common knowledge, bruh

This is true.

But when I saw his blimpie joint, it reminded me of what my hand rolled joints looked like.

If I wasn't so impressed with how my machine performs, I wouldn't have shared.

To each his own I suppose.

Just picture this user... Open your minds eye and live this moment with me.

>Travel cross country to a rock festival alone
>Get invited into group of people on the basis of "cool shirt, you alone?"
>Hang out with them for 6+ hours and develop huge connect with 9/10 indie girl
>Hey user, I have some weed with me in my car, want to go roll a joint and watch the sunset? I'm not too excited about the next few bands anyway
>and then you say "I NEED A MACHINE TO ROLL A JOINT AND I DIDNT BRING ONE SO WE CAN'T DO THAT"

You just missed out on some of the best moments of your life.

RIP

>supposed to
haha wat?
You can roll however you like, just not like op.

> "oh sweet Dave's here, he's smoked pot before, get him to roll this for us! "
> "ok yeah no problem, do you guys have a rolling machine?"
> "........."
> "oh... well.. ....umm, do you have an apple?"

That won't get anybody laid, man

I've been there actually. I mostly use a glass piece since my weed is usually way too sticky/dense to smoke in a joint effectively.

But if push comes to shove, I can hand roll, it's just nowhere as good as my machine rolled.

For me, its:

1. Glass pipe
2. Glass bong
3. Joint

Now for the part that's going to get me some hate... I can't STAND blunts.

Op here
The last time i smoked with a girl (8/10)
She made the joint :D

Holly shit, i tought you meant as a rolling aid.
You mean you use it instead of papper? wtf?

Do you think chicks care HOW they're going to smoke some weed?

No. They care that they ARE smoking weed.

In my day, you'd use a dollar bill for that.

i love putting tabacco when smoking good weed. and i prefer to smoke hash with tabacco than weed or in a pipe

Instead of the filter, not the actual rolling paper.

They work. My friend is disabled and can't use his hands properly so uses a rolling mat and his joints are 100% perfect

>jesus fuck, what are you, 15?
>implying 15 year-olds don't smoke weed and browse the 4chins.

Machines work great, I use them when I'm already too high to roll.
However, if someone asks you how to fight you don't tell them "A gun works great"
There will probably be times when you can't use a machine, and you'll wish you learned how to roll nice joints without then.

Any weed can be smoked in a joint effectively with enough time given to break it down effectively. Sure, your fingers might get permanently adhered to the lady's sweet vulva by means of THC alone, but you can break any nug down with patience.

1.Vaping (Volcano)
2.Dabs from Glass Bong
3.Blunts.
4.Chillums(only glass pipe I like, knuckling method only)

And to each their own friend. I don't like joints much, but I still get high from them and I don't bitch if someone offers me one or suggests to smoke one. I know I can smoke how I prefer some other time.

You're a big guy

rolling with a filter is a lot harder than just rolling joints. also its all practice.

no you fucking idiot implying they do and he is one

Practice rolling a filtered full cigarette over and over. You will learn how to handle the papers. Some rip real easy. Rice paper is good. Hemp papers are alright. Rolling papers from seed companies are best. The cardboard "filter" is unnecessary. I have a poster from monster seeds made out of trucs. The paper filter is called a truc. You can use the same ones over and over. I prefer to just roll it whole and save my resonated roaches for a rainy day when I'm out of herb. Just find a small Rubbermaid tub they make them real small. I fill them with my roaches and break it up when I am out. Invest in a grinder. I have a cheese grater type from my favorite seed company. They do giveaway every day. I have won countless times. I have won everything from posters to seeds.

Don't ever add tobacco. It is not good for the lungs. Do some research. I hate trucs in my joints. Why are we talking about joints? Buy some heady glass.

Pic related

holy shit

Just rolled a single for bed night guys

this ^

dude just dump all the tobacco out of a cig and use a bic pen to pack weed in. not hard.

Is that some twisty noodles?

look up the dollar bill rolling method

You are correct Sir

I put an eighth in a tic tac bottle :^]

Get real huge papers and roll or cone 'em empty, then stuff 'em.

Smoke a bong

Bigger smoother hits, and you can get flavoured water which is pretty nice.

Spliffs suck. They're the laymans smoke.

Get a glass blunt, no hassle or cleaning. Also you get the satisfaction of smoking a joint but a little bit more urban

Make bottleneck pipe

The question was how to roll joints better. When someone asks you what your favourite Italian food is do you answer chop suey?

>just waste a shit ton of money on cigarettes
Guarantee you still live with your parents.

obligatory bong post before i take my dab, sup fuckers, let me guess, its not mine.

fuck is wrong with you

Looks like tobacky in that abomination

That's god damn genius to be honest.

Nigga, that's generic gum in a wax wrapper.

>I guess I just made the worst one ever.

Agreed.
That is the worst tootsie roll ever.

>Make a roach about half the size in the picture for that size rolling paper

>put the roach onto the paper

>put a little weed straight onto paper, pick apart tobacco with your hands until its quite loose

>spread tobacco so that there is more near the end that you light

> put more weed on the top layer

>push the weed into the tobacco to mix it around and spread it, giving the tobacco and weed an even, loose consistency

> support the back of the paper entirely spreading your fingers all the way across, use the sides of your thumbs to get more area of the paper

> push down more on the roach side, and less on the lighting end as your roll the tobacco tighter, being sure to push your finger into the wobbly bits to fix the even consistency

> roll the tobacco into a slightly more compact cone shape,

>roll it over with the roach still inside, lick the gum

>push down the loose bits of the end of the joint using a poking tool

> twist the end of the leftover paper and burn it off blowing it when it reaches the start of the joint

>insert the joint into your japs eye, fill yourself a gravity bong and smoke a cig

Honestly just get a rolling machine I can tell by the way that looks that you have no idea what you are doing and don't have the proper hand eye coordination to roll.

Who the fuck cares what it looks like? You are about to burn the fucker anyways..

A: Joints are for fags
B: Blunts are for nigs
C: Grow the fuck up and buy a glass bowl or volcano.

Use a dollar to get an even roll if you're having a problem. As long as it's smokeable. I prefer longer filters