Sup Sup Forums?

Sup Sup Forums?

Let's have a Morrowind thread.

Outlander...

WHAT DO YOU WANT?

I want dubs.

Just finished the main quest for the first time 1 month ago (wasn't my first time playing though). Played with a Dark Elf with assassin / nightblade style. Fucking enjoyed the game but got a bit bored by Tribunal (not finished the game but when you discover who paid the assassins to kill you it just ruined all the fun for me)

You s'wit!

Do people get stuck in ruts when playing ES games? Like always playing the same classes?

N'wah

The expansion shit was meh tbh. I mean I played vanilla first because it was all that was out at the time, so I was happy to have more to do, but it could have been better.

Yeah I always do, play hulk classes

>stealth archer detected

Nah. I play thief, assassin, mage, battlemage... Just never 100% warrior because it's fucking boring

we are waching you
scum

*battle music*
*waves dagger at you awkwardly*

Oh you!

>read me like a spell tome

That's me exactly. I like all the specialties, but hand to hand combat must be mixed to stay interesting.

Stealth/magic cross is my favorite, though.

>hand to hand combat

By this I simply meant melee, I didn't mean literal fists. In case that was unclear.

*Runs jauntily at all ends of the compass towards you, arms at tight 90 degree angles*

Sweet skooma...

I usually sneak using illusion muffles but in oblivion I mysticysm detect life to edge around targets and see through walls, oblivion spells were much better, like, shit spells. i want shit spells!

I prefer straight moon sugar.

You fags remember that big instant death spinning blade trap in Mournhold? I think it was pretty late in that quest. I remember reading some fairly involved ways of evading it that were clearly concocted after a lot of trial and error and dying but all I did was shove a dozen or so units of moon sugar up my nose and haul ass.

Yeah I agree. Really like the Warrior/Magic mix too though, couldn't really tell which one is my favourite.

Here you go famalam, have the animated version.

>Swipe-hughhh
>repeat
>repeat
Ouch!
>repeat

Detect life is fucking awesome when sneaking. Also I've seen niggers on here suggest that Sneak and Illusion are redundant and I'm pretty certain they're retarded. Those three skills together = master assassin. I like your style.

When you find that one scroll that sends you straight up into the fucking air for like a mile.

Free Sparking Iron sword though.

>Scroll of Icarian Flight

My very first playing this game, I wandered out of the starting town and came across:

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>SPLAT-CRUNCH

I nearly died laughing.

>Scroll of Icarian Flight

That was the best noob trap ever.

Not OP but I've got some Morrowind art

1/16

2/16

To be fair you get three of them i believe, and the trick is knowing when to cast another one to land safely.

3/16

4/16

5/16

6/16

went back to it recently, currently playing an anti-empire Argonian devout to Temple and even Telvanni (got me a sweet little stronghold to stash my shit in). medium armor + blunt + alteration. gonna learn some destruction spells one of these days. i'll get to the main quest at some point. and tribunal.

Oh yeah they're awesome if you know what to do with them, but don't act like you didn't pull a glorious an hero the first time you found them.

7/16

8/16

Still pretty useful in Telvanni towers when you can't levitate yet.

Telvanni stronghold is best stronghold.

My favorite house all along but even if I had been on the fence, the stronghold would have broken the tie.

9/16

Checked and saved.

I remember when user made that.

10/16

11/16

12/16

13/16

14/16

My current Dunmer character has one of those hats. Had to kill a gondolier for it but it looks boss.