Im feeling really lonely my parents are dead and i have two brothers who live with me but are married and are busy with...

Im feeling really lonely my parents are dead and i have two brothers who live with me but are married and are busy with their life. Theyre a lot older than me. What does Sup Forums do for loneliness

Also ramadans coming up and although ive had arguments with my brothers about there being no god they still think im a muslim. Which is annoying cause ive told them i believe in evolution and bullshit in islam but they still dont get the hint

Live on your own, user. Complaining about a shite situation you've put yourself into doesn't help anything.

how the fuck have i put myself into this situation and why would i live alone. Are you autistic

I often post my kik somewhere to talk with people, hopefully one of them will actually stat.

u'll learn how to live with yourself peacefully
keep calm user, besides you are still young and this is just a step of your life, be glad of this to! for we all got one life

I used to drink myself into forgetfulness.. Quit drinking and smoking 200 days ago.
Now I fish. Helps a little but I mostly fish alone.
The few moments of peacefulness and the moments I'm catching fish are all I have left I care about anymore.

Hur durr we only get only one life. No shit. Are you on of those hippies who just live along smoking weed and then die without a care. Wish everyone could be like you

Im thinking of starting smoking since alcohol would cause my brothers to go insane since its also forbidden in islam. But my ocd restricts me. I cant start anything new unless certain conditions meet in my head. Which rarely meet.

it must have sounded pretty obvious for you i see
But it aint for some people, thats what i said it. Hold the door

video games
alcohol
and a healthy sense of denial

>Hold the door

they dumbass robot is this way ----------->

>complains of being lonely
>starts thread with horrid toe gore pic
>mfw

I'd love to see how you approach girls

Im not sure what youre trying to prove.

Op here Sup Forumsros im listening to opeth specifically hope leaves. This band always makes me feel there are people that may not have dead parents but are feeling what i feel.

let me guess, you teenager ?

This.

Complaining about a Shi'ite situation*

It worked didnt it it was to attract people and it served its purpose well. Plus there are loads of chicks into bdsm and blood play. Hell even angelina jolie told the media she was into blood play. Its normies that dont bring anything new to the table. You have a very conformist personality

I wish my big toe nail came off like that, ingrown toenails are fucking cancer and they run in the family

Tell your brothers you don't believe in that anymore, unless you're in a country where that will get you killed. If they make you do whatever muslims do during ramadan cause "In my house you'll follow my rules..." then suck it and deal, no easy way around it.

This is the family house so it belongs to all three of us after our dad died. They cant do shit but i just hate getting into an argument cause its a muslim country and going against my brothers will lead to a dumbass argument but i guess it was inevitable.