How do I break up with a girl that I live with?

How do I break up with a girl that I live with?

How hard can you punch?

Not very.

I did this recently
Because she told me she thought she was a man and she wants to transition

Kill me with a shovel pls

KEK

bumping for tips from other loser anons who have managed to do this

Change the locks

Do it as soon as possible. Be honest and try to end on good terms. I was in this same situation 6 months ago. It becomes a terrible environment if you're both hurtful and shitty to eachother day in and day out.

I've had 3 girlfriends at the same time with one of them living with me.

I told her to leave and she was gone the next day before lunch.

what if they can't survive without you? they got no job, no savings, and will cry anytime you tell them to leave?

tell her to eat a bag or dicks , and that u fucked her sister........but buy a bunch of chocolate bars first...then give them as a parting gift

buy a hatchet and six industrial sized trash bags

Fuck... Are you me? I have the same problem. But I can definetly punch pretty hard.

I'm in a similar situation. I'm afraid she'll go as far as killing herself, because she got nothing. And it's not like I don't care about her, it's just that it's not working out.

and shes got a kid, which i'm raising. she tells me all the time how much he loves me, etc. fml

this guy means business.........obvious old school heartbreaker here

She told me she wasnt happy. I went with it and said i wasnt happy either for a long time. She then chose to be mad and made it easy for me to pack then leave the next day. All happened within 24 hours.

sucks, bro. i feel the same way, but its like she knows whats up and intentionally avoids the subject. worse yet, she fucks and sucks me all the time, like she knows thats one way to keep me from having "the talk" with her.

i feel great after the sex, then start thinking that i'm an idiot for thinking with my dick so much.

Sleep with someone she cares about, like her dad or guinea pig.

Fuck the kid kill the mom lock child in basement as newly owned sex slave
Dubs dont lie

if i was living in her house id be gone already. problem is the opposite. shes in mine.

This but with the kid

Tell her to get a job? Or help her get one? Only an idiot would leave a man in that much control over her life.

tell me about it. no shit. i have been telling her to get a job for months. she says there isn't any work, and she doesn't have insurance for her car, you name it.

the only way to deal with this i think is to just be cruel, or give her money to move away.

You're kind of lucky. The reason I want out is because I'm sexually frustrated. Everything else is pretty fine, but we never have sex any more, and when we do, it is more tedious than fun.

if she didn't fuck me then she'd be out pretty quick too. i can only take so much... kek...

Cheat. Profit.

prostitution/camwhoring/stripping is better than no work.

or tell her to move back with parents.

bump

that is probably the way to go. thanks user.

Maybe just don't breakup?