Okay who's fucking with Cricket?! I need my phone!!!

Okay who's fucking with Cricket?! I need my phone!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

downdetector.com/status/cricket-wireless
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I saw Eric messing around with it earlier, I'd ask him if he knows whats up

this is the first time they have failed me, i will let it slide if they resolve it quickly

I saw Eric messing around with it earlier, I'd ask him if he knows whats up

sounds like him. Why I outtta.....

same here but I have an elderly person who needs to be able to reach me

Me.
3 weeks ago I found a vulnerability in the software in the sim card which allows me to escalate privileges and install a rootkit into certain devices (mainly android running versions previous to marshmellows and iPhone on every version except the last one.)
I've been using this botnet to create the largest CP distribution network to ever hit the clearnet this decade. I'm fighting the oppressive regime that is the government here, and you, you're so important that I should stop?

Why are you petty calls to a suicide hotline more important that my war for freedom?

Do a flip, faggot.

i need to call my girlfriend over for a blowjob

pls

fuck you faggot get out of my phone! Now back to your wet dream

My momma's that important, purty pleeze?

Of course, I'm not an obese underachiever sitting on his sweaty underwear lurking Sup Forums, heaves no.
I'm an elite hacker that controls the world from the shadows, this ain't no delusion.

why don't you get a real provider?

You knows you wanna help my momma

credit rating FUBAR

I would if she was hot, but alas she's the only person fatter than me that I know. I mean, I'm not fat, I'm very fit and 10/10 looking, on top of being the best hacker in the world.

You. I like you.

>she's the only person fatter than me
ok foad big mean hacker dude, but not fat

Service is down for a lot of people no clue why downdetector.com/status/cricket-wireless

even the website is fucked so server issues?

I guess , head t-mobile is also having some outages

It isn't just them, apparently a number of networks are down. There is another thread about this.