Hey /b, is there a way my girl can find out that I went through her Snapchat? Pic very related

Hey /b, is there a way my girl can find out that I went through her Snapchat? Pic very related

Other urls found in this thread:

ipfingerprints.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cont.

Last one

You both are incredibly retarded

Holy shit what are you, 12?

Thanks. Nice dubs. Please answer the question?

Kek. Literally this.

Close enough

Sorry but I don't know, never used snapchat. I just wanted to point out that you guys write the most retarded shit like you're 12 years old. That is all.

Ithe would help if you weren't acting suspicious as fuck

Now that you randomly said "Im sorry" it makes you kinda suspicious

Shes always bitching, the sorry was for something else and she understood that. However they sent her an email with the IP of where it was opened. Could she geolocalize that?

Yeah this, that's the most suspicious thing I ever read.

What the hell OP? How could you even get a grillfriend? Oh, right, she's just as retarded

>Could she geolocalize that?
Depends on where you live. Why not try to geolocate your current IP so you know?

if shes really tech-savvy and uses computers a lot, then she could probably figure out how to find the location, but if she barely uses stuff like that, then youre fine

That's not very precise!

Because as everyone mentioned I'm 12 and retarded

lol you made a big deal out of nothing you made it seem lie you did do it by acting like that

Sweet two retards in love making more retards....

why'd you go through her snap chat, because shes your gf she cant have privacy?

and why do you guys talk like that lol are you 17

That totally depends how the network topology where OP lives looks like. Can be many kilometers, but can be few hundred meters as well

Dude, you made it seem like it was you by your reaction.

This

Jesus fuck, OP. What is your first language? If it's English you both fail. How the fuck do you guys communicate like this? There is not one tangible fucking thought expressed in these messages. For the love of god you two never have fucking children.

>and why do you guys talk like that lol are you 17
Nobody can be that retarded at 17, I hope

>Like babe why didnt u tell me................ babe idk....... u been acting weird.................. babe im sorry........... i swear to fucking god.....

hahahahahhahhahahahaahhaha

why are you so dramatic you dumb shit

ban him mods

If OP then come the fuck on, go to this website, zoom on the map and see if it's anywhere close to where you live! ipfingerprints.com/

Maybe she knows a guy who is more knowledgeable about that stuff who will do it for you. That'll be the guy she fucks when she finds out you don't the fuck trust her at all. (If that guy is okay fucking a retard, that is)

He's acting so it doesn't seem like it was him who was on her snapchat, you retard

I dont think your dumbass gf is smart enough to do that

Why would he go through her snapchat in the first place lol.

But it has exactly the opposite effect if you ask me

No but that cute guy she's talked to sometimes does

If this is an indication of today's youth then there truly is no hope for the future. holy shit.

you are dumb as fuck.
if i was her i would of thought it was you by just the texts

Oldfaggot

Sadly this

I think everybody could tell that. His only hope is that his grill is as retarded as she seems to be from these texts.

What even. This is ridiculous even for a Sup Forumstard

>babe
kys

OP kill yourself and stream it

Well but did you find anything interesting or not?

Nigga you are fuckin stupid. You're so defensive you're making it obvious that it's you

asda

The only valid response

Yeah this, why the fuck aren't you posting any lewds?