How do I cure my husbando from premature ejaculation?

How do I cure my husbando from premature ejaculation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op Post more of her,preferably a webm

put a vice grip on his taint and tighten it as hard as you can.

I am her, ba dum tss

Webm coming up if we get good replies

>inb4 gtfo

>4th June
Nice time zone.

You can throw chilli powder in his eyes when it happens aand don't trow it in his eyes when it last a lil longer

Its probably the weed. Or let him bust before you Have sex..

how long does he normally last

What do you call premature?
Are you sure you're not suffering from delayed female orgasm?

Allways ahead of you

>taint
what is that supposed to mean mate?

I assumed that him stroking so gently resulted in him being overstimulated when in muh vagina

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

Tell him to fap more, if he faps enough he'll have a hard time getting it up as a result of interest lost... Gotta find that sweet spot where he doesn't fap too much and not too little.... ez

Simple, OP. You simply instruct him to fire one out about a half hour or so before you two have your sexy time.

cuck him

As a man, I feel that three minutes is the optimal length of time for penetrative sex. After five minutes it seriously starts to cut into my 'me' time.

>Allways ahead of you
True, but at least I can spell 'always.'
Put that nigger in a chastity cage and fuck him in the ass. Do that a few times, and then remove the cage. Then fuck him in the ass a few times, when his time until cumming is long enough that you are happy, suck his dick.
Or edge him, I don't know.

have him wear 3 condoms or something.
gonna need that webm chief.

Shit, no. Multiple condoms can cause breakage and then you're fucked.

Go slow and make him wear a condom. When he gets close stop for a minute.

Please send all advice: 9893279019

good one

we quit a while ago, its just the cig papers

depending, sometimes it lasts longer but lately its been just 3 deep pounds till he cums. Could the condom be tightening him up?

We also had anal, without protection tho. He really digs it but weird enough, lasted much much longer.

dont project your shitty fetish on me

i believe he was fapping thrice daily before i crashed onto his cock but he is very gentle with it

i like it more hardcore
should i feel bad making him last seconds for my pleasure?

he does (when into muh vagina)

derped the last reply up, dont mind it

have him wear a magnum condom and fill the excess space with paper towels.
he won't feel shit.
sooooooo about that webm?

Nah you shouldn't feel bad about it. If you have sex more often then his endurance should increase as long as he wants it to. Tell him to not think about about cuming or about sex, but to think about everything going on. Some people (myself included) last longer on the bottom so you could try that. If nothing works have more foreplay and include toys like dildos and vibrators.

>chastity cage automatically means cuck
When will this meme end? It's literally just femdom, you autist. I mean I like femdom but I'm not actually into chastity cages, that part was a funny.
It's not like I'm saying you should bring in Tyrone and start fucking him in front of your nice boy toy.
Also smile and show me your feet please

put icy hot on his balls before you fuck, that'll do the trick OP.

get a cock ring or pop a pill to make him last longer love

Please god no.

not such a bad idea, the regular ones are a tiny bit too small. he is not sure tho if xxl (i assume magnum is that?) will fit

tl;dr. just said dont project your shitty fetish on me, be it chastity or whatnot

yes indeed, riding him worked out a bit better (tho i dont liek it too much, lazy duh)

>How do I cure my husbando from premature ejaculation?

try some desensitizing cream

Benzocaine condoms + sildenafil does the job for me

>tl;dr. just said dont project your shitty fetish on me, be it chastity or whatnot
Cool, nice post, cool, nice post, I liked the part where you didn't include an image of your feet

75% of the time its mental. Get him slightly tispy and see how long he lasts, also try opiates and other cognitive inhibiting substances. Whiskey dick cures my PME pretty fucking good, and I dont even get whiskey dick in the slightest.

When you're on top get in a reverse missionary type position and have him thrusting. As long as he doesn't focus to much he should last a while.

>icy hot
whats that

tried it, considering his record was 1 minute and it made him last 30% longer, not much

cock ring, got one flying arround here but isnt it to make the cock kept rock-hard? he IS rockhard. duh.

You're going to have to spread your pussy open for us. Bonus points for goo on your fingers.

Sodium thiopental injection directly into the penis.

Just fuck a different dude

tell him to not flex his pelvic muscles. or keep it as minimal as possible.
have him practice that while doing doggystyle and it should add some time to the session.

How long have you two been fucking?
Are you his first?
Before you, how long ago was his last fuck?

Try cowgrill position, most dudes last longer that way. Also he should make you cum once or twice before penetrative sex, like that you're all happy. Let him lick and finger you and/or try toys. Just have fun basically, it's not just about pistoning people

i;ll bump this

heh, that actually flatters me. also we both like whisky. will gladly do.

should add on my list, but am more looking for exercises, not a fan of "additives". Also, what do once i castrated him? (i swear its a joke, his balls are safe. but i'd love to let him slide in whenever he likes, skipping the condom)

Op is you want to try an actual tip, have him take a percocet before you fuck. He will get rock hard, but it will be difficult for him to cum.

I have done it quite a few times and it's always worked for me even though I don't need to take them, I just like fucking for as long and as hard as I can.

Also make him do some mother fucking kegals or something. That shit works.

Sup it's the dude

>Doesn't contribute
>Expects pussy

Yah, how about manboobs? Might actually enjoy them since they're bigger than hers

Already into doing this but im a beginner still

A few months, not my first but don't have a lot of experience on my hands. Problem is that my partner before her was quite a long time ago, in the meantime I gained weight, stopped excercising, started smoking, and other stuff that contributed to kill my performance so I can't really pinpoint the actual reason.

Before I had lots of energy and was able to pop up a new boner almost immediately after the first round, which was short for my tastes (3-5 mins) - but second one would last at least 15-20 mins. Could also get to third round with a little concentration.
Now it takes me massive concentration to go to second round after a decent pause.

dun like to be licked or anything, clit stimula is the best with vibrations. he does that fairly often (i get off being nipple-sucked and dirty-talked to)

and you shall recieve hidden tittos
running out of pics, too lazy for more. epic gets will not get denied *wink*

maybe some good advice, will let him look into

Next question;

are we pathetic for sitting next to eachother and posting on Sup Forums?

Amphetamines! Fuck for hours and hours until you're both raw as fuck. SO much fun

When I'm trying to last longer I usually started solving math problems or planning a large-scale personal project. Sometimes I review information I've memorized. Or focus on music (Although, careful of your music selection. I was listening to Mozart's Requiem when I ended up fucking the other day and I spent most of the time trying not to laugh). Anything to distract myself from the actual sex. The best thing for lasting longer is probably just fucking much more frequently though.

>dun like to be licked or anything
That's too bad, absolute heaven

Alcohol would work as well. Pretty much any depressant should make him last longer.

>are we pathetic for sitting next to eachother and posting on Sup Forums?
Nah, not more pathetic than anyone on Sup Forums at any given time. Now if you'd be in the beast horsefuck thread... Speaking of, you should get a dog. The dog can fuck you into oblivion and then he can have his way in your spunked pussy. You like it, he likes it, the dog likes it. Everybody is happy.

Problem solved by zoo sex, yet again!

i let him do it since i enjoy the puppy eyes i get

muh moobs

>math
>he is into that

how to get distracted when he got only three thrusts time to?

im pretty "upper", on weed i get more hyper. amphe doesnt do much for me, might help him tho

>dog
>reminded of my dead rottie
nuh thanks, i luv muh doggos too much for that crap

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEBM??

>how to get distracted when he got only three thrusts time to?
Zing!

also i might add, doggos got small wieners compared to husbando. Cat compete with the hair tho

OK, here is my revised advice.
Wear a Bane mask during sex. Talk like Bane.
Say "You're a big guy" throughout the sex. He should respond "For you" and last about 4 times longer.

cant*

also he does not leave hair on my clothing, another reason to stick to hoomans

play cock hero or fap hero if you like hentai

heh'd

3 mins sex should be worth the webm, no? cmon convert it allready

maybe he's just sick of looking at you and wants to get it over with so he can go back to watching ESPN

wat. Not OP but I need to look that up

Leave him for a Chad

>doggos got small wieners compared to husbando.
Fair enough.

>hentai
yes! but whatthehhhhh is that?

first to checksum
pls post my webm already :'c

>yes! but whatthehhhhh is that?
Eh, just tentacles and stuff. Nothing out of the ordinary here

i've seen enough zoophilia to judge mkay?
strange enough that this veiny abominations got me wet

That's a shortcut not a solution. Also makes sex extremely boring

I'd rather go back to masterbate alone to my loli hentai 3 times a day rather than sticking my dick in dog cum. Heh.

I actually sometimes talk like the latest Wolfenstein's main chara to her. Reminds her of glorious nazi robots.

Dubs dubs trips yay

Fucking based

post pic of clit with paperclip on top, but still folded

what no, i just looked it up and saw some normie stuff, can you link me the tentacles? especially i am into extraterrestrial, dun know about him

whoohoo i can see myself on Sup Forums sucking cock! not bad, not bad at all!

Get anything desensitizing, he'll be lucky if he cums at all

fucking disgusting

Doesn't work much with me, but makes for some glorious faps.

>i've seen enough zoophilia to judge mkay?
Neat, and unexpected.

>strange enough that this veiny abominations got me wet
Freaking hawt as well, I may add. You're a furry too or you just like kinky zoo stuffs?

It's like Guitar Hero but you stroke to the beat

Nice webm! Now fuck her!

>can you link me the tentacles? especially i am into extraterrestrial,
Hmm, not right now no. I only fap at the anthro animal, furry variety. That's usually not involving any humans at all. I have enough (well, can never have enough) furry hentai but almost no human stuff in general

fuck off and take your zoophilia with you

i swear its a paperclip, just a very fancy one

i dont mind, give us 45 sec

not bad, not bad at all! will it work if I stroke him?

Never tried drunk fucking, I like to keep my mind straight. Weed works well too.

ok sex done

Rolling For this

>fuck off and take your zoophilia with you
Nah I'm good

>just a very fancy one
Not a very fancy pussy tho

Well you can try. Some Cock/Fap Heroes are very long and you can only cum at the end. It's a challenge. If you guys like hentai Fap Heroes are extremely hard.

She farted in my face ew

But very fun to play with, i guarantee

got no comeback, welp then stay?

rowwlling for what?

its beaten, what do you expect from a succubus?

i might add that i am too lazy for shaving,
takes up my precious gaming time

dubs dont lie
but actually, i farted in my hand and then forced you to smell it. it was just yesterday, how could you forgett?!

>But very fun to play with, i guarantee
She doesn't even like being eaten out, not my kind of fun. But eh, whatever boats your goat

Icy hot is tiger balm for white people

lets see some anal

true that, i dont like it since i dont feel much once slippery wet. i like the looks and i like the most; hard, long, pounding with that rock hard boy he hides in his pantso
i can ask, we have one ready?

>got no comeback, welp then stay?
Why should I want to comeback with anything? You don't like it, then that's fine and the end of it. Doesn't mean I only like zoostuff, I've written many other posts in this thread as well.

learn something new everyday!

you got me wrong, but dont worry, i was just being a dick

Cock ring of correct size traps blood inside penis, so even if he orgasms it stays hard,

2 drawbacks for him tho if worn improperly it can cause retrograde ejaculation into his bladder, and if worn too long can cause death of nerves due to poor bloodflow

We have a video of that but it's so good you really need to deserve it, don't feel like posting that gem so easily

Anyways, no one here with actual reply on what I wrote in ?

he stays hard after cumming a good ammount of time

>retrograde ejaculation
OUUUH OUHHH OUHHHH NO STAHP

i might add, i am too paranoid to cont. fucking with a full condom, and changing into a fresh one for another 3 minutes without him orgasming just isnt worth it

sharpy in pooper

took you nearly 100 replys to post that one?

is poking a sharpie into my butt for this thread really worth it? we are getting tired

>we are getting tired
we already are tired

ok then let this bread die allready, no anal for you

just do it