I know Sup Forums isn't anyones personal army but is there something we can do about the Mexican hoard of pissing...

I know Sup Forums isn't anyones personal army but is there something we can do about the Mexican hoard of pissing shitting beaners overrunning our country and doing this shit to our women?

Pic related: breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/03/hispanic-male-protesters-physically-assault-white-female-trump-supporter-wave-mexican-flag/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop being a racist and there wont be a problem

This isn't about racism, its about nationalism.

Beaner

Shut the fuck up you motherfucking beaner how about you get your people to pay taxes

>implying trump supporters don't deserve abuse

You're about to get fucked in the ass

wtf is racist about wanting the flow of illegal immigrants stopped?

youtube.com/watch?v=vgeoWlqM4i8

lold

I don't know if you're him or someone else but that is an user who is about to be majestically fucked in his ass.

Trump 2016

They sure can dish it out, not so good at taking it. She's probably got ptsd now.

If you can't take it, don't give it.

Trumpers gonna weep.

It wasn't me, but kekd at this one. Seriously mad, not surprised being a Trump supporter.

Not really anything to do. The West lost its self-confidence and so it can't defend itself anymore.

>implying trump supporters don't deserve abuse
the party of tolerance and understanding strikes again

>wtf is racist about wanting the flow of illegal immigrants stopped?
Nothing.

I wonder if a faggot like you would be okay with a bunch of rednecks going to a Bernie rally and beating the shit out of all the limp-wristed cucks there.

Trump cunts are a bunch of
scared cucks. Cant defend your own women against some black lives matter brown pride mexicans throwing eggs. HA!

People are mad these days. I'm among the most angry and I know a lot of people who are even more angry. We're not a globalist country or a fucking cesspool of illegal immigrants and terrorists, thats why we want Trump to kick them out and get us our military back. I did 8 years in the Marines and I paid my service to this country and it grieves me to see fucking swine on the TV attacking people last night just for exercising their right to vote and freedom of speech.

When it comes down to it, men reach for their swords when they run out of words but I'm ready for that too. God help us and save us from the diseased leftist agenda

>If you can't take it, don't give it.
As if violent subhumans need a reason to go full wild animal

Kinda funny I didn't see you at the NRA convention in Louisville KY with Trump, you probably shat yourself when you all real Americans

snowflake buzzwords = a logical argument amirite?

*saw

love how easy it is to get responses from you trumpfags...

hey look over there... a half mexican half black transsexual feminist pissing on the flag...

>Cant defend your own women
Exactly, if we retaliate, it's a hate crime. Racism apparently only works one way. Don't worry though, you'll get yours when the cameras aren't around.

>Stop being a racist
*strawman

Yeah it was wrong.
I could post a hundred videos of a group of people making some mexican girl cry for being an outsider, yet i don't judge groups of people based off of a single video. You already believe what you believe, obviously, and you even say yourself you support violence to achieve it, i think you are misguided by your anger. Since anger doesn't really serve any other purpose.

Also, we are not a cesspool, the US is great and has been because of fags like you, so it's really stupid for a marine to call the country he protects a cesspool, I would punch any I met in person in the face tbh

learn to spell and there won't be a problem.
the idea of politics is to win people to your side not to destroy those who oppose you.
looks like the millennials fucked something else up.

You took the bait so fucking hard c'mon guys

If this happened to that same mexican girl at a bernie rally or a hillary rally it would be all over the news for the next 27 years.

White people are the new niggers

post one

I mean this is the country that the people voted for when the elected Barack Obama. Twice. This is what they want. They want fifty-year-old AIDS faggots in assless chaps twerking in your face when you're trying to eat lunch, they want bums shitting on the sidewalk and hassling you for cash at every stoplight, they want blacks looting liquor stores and smashing police cars, they want illegal immigrants selling drugs and raping women.

So, all you can do is let them have it. You even raise a hand to one of these illegals and you'll not only end up in jail with a felony on your record that will ruin your career, you'll also have people making hashtags and marching in the street calling you a racist.

Just let em have it. Let em have it all. Keep your powder dry and learn how to live off the land, because when it all goes down none of the lawless left will know what to do, other than sit around waiting for their cowardly absentee government to come and rescue them.

no shit.

>OBUMMER DUN DID IT

This is completely wrong, look at some of the harassment actual Trump supporting hispanics received when they went to his rallies. You won't find any of them on tv.

>White people are the new niggers
Why would someone say this unless they believed that they used to treat niggers like complete shit? There's no niggers, obviously, or you would actually have something legitimate to be mad about.

Kid I know a little more about this country than 99.3% do and it's a cesspool. I'm honestly ashamed of my service if it has to be for Hillary clinton becoming president, thats why theres a glimmer of hope. His name is Trump.

Sport, just calm down. I'm a good guy who's fighting for a good reason.

what if we slap a trump shirt on you and drop you off "in da hood". remember its the color white that incites. they won't ask to see your voter ID.

did you faggets see the trump supporter smash the mexi nigger over the head with a bag of rocks?

They did used to treat niggers (black people) like shit. Now its flipped

See how it works?

did he even say that?

Whats the good reason if the US is a cesspool, your cesspool brothers in arms? I've never been more embarrassed for the core before.

really now.

If white people were treated like niggers used to be treated, this faggot wouldn't know how to read.

You are truly an asshole. Those blacks looting the liquor store, one of them saved my liife in Viet Nam. Those beaners do the jobs that you can't or won't do. When youmcutbany man they all bleed red. Judge them on an individual basis. I know I'm talking to a wall but it needs to be said. I'm sure you are a God fearing good white Christian. What would Jesus say?

>import a bunch of non-natives
>beat the shit out of them for a long time
>purposefully neglect their education
>release them
>still don't educate them
>????
>profit

Her fault for waving a Trump flag. Still, I always retaliate against beaners. Not sure if anything can be done since it wasn't just one person.

We can send the black people back anytime they want. Or they can act like normal americans because they weren't salves and we weren't salve owners.

smells like shit in here.

Fuckin cancer mexican

her fault?

You'll never be more embarrassed than me.

Estas enojado??

>I know Sup Forums isn't anyones personal army
right, so fuck off?

Ha Ha Ha!

What else is new, the tolerant left always attacks people who don't agree with them.

>pursue law enforcement career
>have legal right to conceal
>go to trump rally
>if any illegal and/or sandnigger assaults you, wave your weapon at them

problem solved

it's not our country,it's your little shitty country my fatso americunt

also stop samefagging op

Lets attack back! :)

I'm Mexican and this makes me mad

no

kekd one last time, that's for sure. Just get that anger in check for your own good.

Pinches Pendejos Guerros!

This. THIS.

>if any illegal and/or sandnigger assaults you, wave your weapon at them
If anyone assaults you, you can fucking shoot them.

Learn to spell?

u mad bro?

Perros americanos!

I'll keep it in check using my armory in my basement for any liberal piece of faggot politician shit who fucks with me and God bless America when they do

y u mad bro

Mexican here, sorry won't happen again.

this our country now bro, don't cry you lost, its just how it is

lol 'murifats being 'murifats
you should gladly accept the mexicans as your own
they are superior in every way possible
you fucked them over once, you owe them big time
fuck you for being a racist faschist

Adonde estan los perros con el nopal en la frente! Perrros!

>.....
>Trump 2016

I like how that cop is hiding behind the glass

if you missed it.

Fucking spics.
All just mad and butthurt because they know that wall is coming.

you are the fucking racist here fucking facist lefty

I hope they shart shooting at beaner crossings when Trump gets in

Get some good target practice :(

sure kid. when you gonna start making the payments?

Go clean my toilet wetback... Your mom called in sick today.

Ha, wat? Fuck dude, now I feel like I'm going to be reading about you in the news next week oh lulz

What do you expect, imagine moving to another country for a better life only to end up having to do the most miserable low paid jobs and having everyone else looking down their nose at you, laughing, making cruel remarks.
And to top it off you've now got a presidential candidate saying he wants to build a wall and make your country pay for it.

That's what makes me laugh, you think you can treat other people like shit and get mad when they defend themselves or fight back.
And the fact of the matter is the only people who support Trump are idiotic rednecks who are products of incest or who are just complete morons. (Just let me know when running the country in the best interest of the 1% starts benefiting you)

This isn't the 1800's anymore, countries and people are becoming more and more integrated so if I were you I'd get used to it.

We're all human and it's about time you accepted that.

wow thats in lake view terrace!! lololol

Aqui esta sus pinche garra! Me limpie el culo hantes de prederle de que tanto apesta!

I'm glad somebody gets it!, it is a hate crime, I've never met a criminal who is Mexican but i've met lots of white criminals. the media just makes up Mexican crime thats a fact which everybody knows. all crime in mexico is caused by the us anyways too

Marines are apparently stupid as fuck.

>they are superior in every way possible

No, not me. I'm okay for now my friend

We're just biding our time, a couple million of us

>end up having to do the worst jobs
Kek... You've got choice and free Will you stupid fucker. Nobody is making you take any job.

You haven't even read his actual policies, have you?? Trump has absolutely no real solutions in his platform. They're all incredibly vague and with little actual substance.

occupy wall street is over. didn't you get the memo?

Im mexican and i fucking hate beaners like this! This THE UNITED STATES NOT MEXICO stop waving that flag in my country. When you are here you wave OLD GLORY. When youre in mexico you wave the green white and red.

We try tho

When all else fails we just shoot

white guilt much?