I can't believe there are still losers who eat meat

I can't believe there are still losers who eat meat.

Cant believe there are still losers who try to be cool by saying they are vegetarians. It's so last season for the hippies.

Hiroshimoot please re-add saging so I can sage this shit.

I cant believe there are losers who judge people by what they eat.

Why post these threads. They seem like false flags. They aren't convincing anybody. They're just designed to make people hate vegans even more.

second

i think judging people for eating stuff like human flesh and dog shit is pretty reasonable what are you talking about

Third

Thats the point retard

This is now a Zoophilia thread

Now, that's what I call a happy cow.
This is really vegan friendly, thanks man.

meat taste the best when the animal was brutally murdered with your own two hands.... mmmm.....

Your welcome, only the finest Vegan vagina.

Lol, you're too much of a faggot to do such thing.
You would probably start sobbing if you had to kill someone to feed yourself. You just don't like when people are doing something more beneficial than you, and which is so easy.
You're not more of a man for not caring, you're not more outgoing or friendly for not caring about life.
Kill yourself, loser.

>be me
>vegetarian for 12 years
>work in supermarkets
>boss makes me the meat manager
>I do the job damn well
>customers think I'm retarded because I can rarely answer their questions

damn... really makes you think

nah I just like pissing people off. I'll eat animals for as long as I live. given the chance I would gladly take a hunting knife to a cows neck, there's something about feeling the life drain from something that's just so satisfying.....

Oooh, watch the edge kiddo.
You're gonna cut yourself there with your bacon meme.
I was a loser, like you. But hey, I hope one day you think of others rather than yourself and your taste buds.

"be me"

Who else would you be? Fucking retard.

Any other person. People write greentexts from other people's perspectives.

I can't believe there are losers like vegetarians.

fuck no this is America I will continue the food chain until the economy crashes and burns and everyone starves to death

you must be new here

second helpings of those BBQ ribs please is what you meant to say.

agreed

so basically you have no back bone. you didn't stand up to your boss and now you are a cog in the wheel of animal suffering.

you still are one.

ok...

Why would I stand against it? I get paid decently and can't really be held accountable.

The cholesterol is even clogging your brain cells you fuckwit kek

now man up and eat that motherfucking burger

Fuck....the cringe

>Man up
>Eat burger
you mean that thing with 180% of my daily cholesterol intake?
I'm good unclogged, thanks.
Have it yourself and die early, please.

is that your best counter argument? that's literally the most pussy shit I've ever heard holy. cringing all over, not even worth a rebuttal.

It all goes in and comes out the same, people are unreasonable. So how could you possibly judge anything as reasonable.

ORLY?!

Gtfo edgy troll.

try harder

Is your best counter argument mentioning your shitty opinion?
I could give less of a shit what goes through your autistic mind, kiddo. Sorry.

GTFO EDGY FGT.
good enough? Are you done? Did i win?

my mind eases to at least know no matter what you feel and how much you care animals will forever be brutally slaughtered all over the world, for how ever long humans exist and not a damn thing anyone can do to stop it :)

are you autistic? yes. did I win? yes. do I love pulled BBQ pork sandwich? yes.

More edge, everything dies eventually and theres nothing you can do about it, gods not real you wont live forever or get any form of paradise and thats enough for me.

For every cow you don't eat, I will eat 3.

I hope you die alone and that's probably what will happen and that eases my mind :)

I really don't give a shit about your attemps and hindering my effort.
Vegan population rises higher than muslim numbers in Europe.
This 2 or 3 last years there was a 350% increase in vegans, so suck my dick which by the way is vegan. ;]

>I do the job damn well
>I can rarely answer their questions