What do you think of Milo?

What do you think of Milo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0obFgSeiQFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hero

He's not the hero we deserve, but he's the hero we need.

He's an obnoxious cunt sometimes, but he's better than the cunts he argues against.

Jack H is that you? TC

I want to fire him out of a circus cannon at a Feminist hordes.

Very valuable voice for the few remaining sane human beings, but has his faults. For example, like most right-wingers, he has a massive hard-on for Israel that he can't see past.

Thankfully his opinion on Israel will never have any value, and while he's fighting the feminists I'll support him fully.

I love Milo. I wish I was gay. I would date him. He keeps it real.

He makes some good points, at times, but I dont particularly like him.

I only know you made this thread today on the afternoon and you already heard opinions

He's the MRA crybaby token fag and boy is he milking it for fun and profit. The best part is none of his idiotic fanbase can even see that it's a cynical ploy for money and attention.

He is as bad as the tumblr fags, just as moronic.

The queen to our king and ruler, Donald Trump

I would suck his cock and fuck his asshole after I fuck my wife.

He's a delusional faggot.

Exactly

I would deep dick him and I am straight. He might turn me.
lol. No I still like pussy. Sorry Milo. Genetics are what they are.

And, I am handsome too.

Not this shit again.

He's a self loathing fag. His parents probably never fully accepted him for sucking dick so now he's hating on the group that his parents wish he would love.

Don't get me wrong, third wave feminism or whatever it's called, is total bullshit. But he is not contributing in any meaningful way to the discussion

>delusional
about what?

You sound like a hideous faggot go eat a dick

>And, I am handsome too.

Oh lawd, the delusion in this post is too much, can't handle

10/10 based husbando

I'd fuck him.

So eloquently put.

His talks got old fast and like ben shapiro he's forced to pay homage to religion.

I like how hard blacks chimp out at his speeches though.

He is fantastic

This image +1

hes a fagot so i cant respect him but he makes some good points. not always though . at times hes an idiot

You think we don't know hes making money and having fun doing this?

Ploy- a clever trick or plan that is used to get someone to do something or to gain an advantage over someone

It most definitely is not a ploy, and for you to accuse him of being cynical is hypocrisy. He openly admits and even announces how much of a rich attention whore he is. Far from a ploy.

>this thread again
this thread is bait. nobody outside of twitter knows who this faggot is. try as you might, he will never be anything but a tom cruise wannabe. keep shilling though, you're obviously getting paid to do so...

can one of u cunts tell me who this faggot is

youtube.com/watch?v=0obFgSeiQFw

did google stop working?

i just dont get why u retarded cunts make this thread over and over about some nobody - plus milo is a drink

>is a drink

what??

me on the left

what's your name?

i'm glad he's not afraid to speak his mind, but when he argues with people face to face, he comes off as arrogant and attacks his opponents character rather than their ideas
i think he contributes to the negative image people have of conservatives

Fist me daddy

sex god

He looks like the worst combination of a twink and a dudebro, and he acts like a total doucher. I want to get into a fight with him.

degenerate homosexual race mixing faggot jew but since his homosexuality immunes him from leftist attack. He does open up space for views that don't tow the leftist line.

Delusion? Fucker,, you don't know me. Want, to live in my world? Deal with girls you find attractive give you dirty looks, while the girls you don't find attractive want to be your friend.

Otis is superior

He's an amazing guy who isn't afraid to tell the fucking truth.

Unlike OP, Milo is a glorious faggot

laughing at the internet. you aren't handsome until somebody famous and hot notices you.

If I was gay I would be all up in that.

I really like the cloven hoof.

> posting about how beauty is a curse on a siberian uranium miners' retirement home portal

i dont agree with some things he says but his argument skills are on point and he is generally right

Cool guy.

This movie was good

He's got a couple of opinions I don't agree with (Israel, Abortions, etc.)
But he's very good at what he does and is working wonders when it comes to exposing these types of people he talks about to the mainstream