Congratulations, Germany

>As Germany wrestles with the political and economic fallout of surging immigration, one thing has become clear. The foreigners are giving the country something it needs: more babies.

>In 2015, Germany’s birthrate rose to 1.5 per woman, the highest in 33 years. The state statistics service attributed the increase mainly to foreign-born mothers, who accounted for a record-high 1 in 5 births. German-born moms have an average of 1.4 kids; for foreign-born women, the figure is higher than 1.9. “It’s much easier to be a family and have kids here,” says Basima Shhadat, who gave birth to a daughter in Munich in 2015, a year after arriving from Syria with her husband and five sons. Four other sons died in Syria, she says. “My kids can live here. There are no bombs.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-15/europe-s-migrant-flood-brings-germany-a-much-needed-baby-boom

ITT we congratulate Germany on the solving of their demography problem by the immigrants. Repeat after me: Bravo, Merkel!

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20161216/12-year-old-attempted-to-bomb-christmas-market-report
euronews.com/2016/12/16/12-year-old-boy-attempts-nail-bombing-in-ludwigshafen-christmas-market-city-hall
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_230307.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>“My kids can live here. There are no bombs.”
I wish there were

congratulation alemanha! hope your migrants give you seven kids for every german kid

>I wish there were
Might not have to wait long

thelocal.de/20161216/12-year-old-attempted-to-bomb-christmas-market-report

death to the germans

Oh Mr. by 2050 Minority reporting in. Joke is on you

Direction of travel, m8

UK has established immigrant communities which for the most part are slowly integrating so the birth rate for the foreign born mothers converges with the UK birth rate.

Germany has fresh immigrant communities in large numbers... you see in the OP's growth the foreign birth rate was declining slowly, that was Turks and eastern Europeans who were established and assimilating (mostly). Now it's shooting up because of the new immigrants.

UK doesn't have many of these new immigrants from the middle-east

remember one thing quality is always better than quantity. there may be more children by migrants but they are of no use if they so shit like this euronews.com/2016/12/16/12-year-old-boy-attempts-nail-bombing-in-ludwigshafen-christmas-market-city-hall

>loads of brown young people in 20 years
>automation is just beginning

will be spicy

But this doesn't include the German womyn who get the ficki ficki from a foreigner.
11% of births in Finland involve at least one foreign parent so it would make sense if Germany was about 3 to 4 times more cucked.

Bravo, Merkel!

>But this doesn't include the German womyn who get the ficki ficki from a foreigner.

Rather convenient, isn't it?

Nor does it include immigrants who have German citizenship.
Things are looking pretty grim Hans.

Funny, isn't it?

Most of them are other Europeans.

Other Europeans would breed at the same rate as Germans do.

There's something similiar for Britain and it says the most common country of origin for non-UK born mothers is Poland:
webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20160105160709/http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_230307.pdf

And Britain is less white than Germany

That's because there are approximately a million Poles living in the UK...

Look at the graph at the top. Are you saying there was a massive influx of Polish people into Germany in the past couple of years?

They are nearly 3 million:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poles_in_Germany

Polish women in UK are known to breed with Africans and Arabs in London
Polish men struggle to mate with non-Polish women

Do you have statistics to back it or are you speaking out of yout ass again?
Anyway, Britain doesn't have many Arabs, their Muslims come mainly from South Asia (Pakistan India Bangladesh etc.)

interestingly enough, keeping doing/believing capitalism directly turn outs islamization today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

How is that cherrypicked incident supposed to prove anything.
Of course some women will have slept with him, I'm talking about society level.

I don't want weird stuff in my search history but I have seen reliable sources.
You can Google it yourself if you want.