See that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get...

see that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get, this was the proudest day in my life yo get something that i EARNED? got one? what have u NERDS ever done, except level up to level 70 on WOW.. fucking nerds, do SOMETHING with youlife

its not 2008

ok

I've been a competitive BJJ fighter for 6 years and trained for 10. Im a Golden Glove Boxer and was a Varsity Wrestler at 220 for 4 years. Fight me faggot

>level 70
Fucking moron there's up to level 100 now
Soon 110
There's also a warcraft movie
I don't give a fuck a about your sweaty karate
Sage

but op

youre still an absolute faggot

>level 70 on WoW was almost a decade ago
Where does the time go lads...

I don't give a fuck about.. no one gives a fuck
Fuck you

How in the world did you get the from being so ignorant not even being able to complete a full sentence correctly and using such vulgar language?

I have trained TKD for several years (competitive) until uni (no time), now only for fun and casually. The truth is, nobody cares about your black belt. They are like grades. Unless you want to do some official stuff like the second black belt etc. and have a certificate for it, it's just a number on a paper (or in this case a colour). (or in case of a black belt a "colour", because black isn't a colour). Sorry for being autistic.

Are you shitting me? Could you be any more retarded? Step away from the keyboard and take a look in the mirror. What the fuck are you doing with your life you absolutely worthless piece of nigger shit bastard? Honestly, I wish you would just fucking die. Then I wouldn't have to see your shitty repulsive cunt drivel on my screen every shitting day. It's like you took a massive shit on my screen and now I'm having to eat it with my fucking eyes. Your shit is so offensive to me that if I could get on a plane right now and come to your house I would stab you in the neck and masturbate with your blood as you lay screaming on the floor. And then i would shit on you, like you have shit on me. Take your fucking stupid shit and get the fuck out of my shit, I implore you, before I do something that everyone would regret. I could destroy you, I have fucking black belts in 3 different bastard martial arts and own a real kantana made by a genuine Samurai. I am not talking shit right now, I am a real fucking bastard. All I ask is that you just shut the fuck up. Literally no one wants to see your shit, no one cares. I could find you, and I could take you out before you even knew what was happening, but I would rather take my time and let shit happen slowly to enjoy your suffering, just as your awful shitty words make me suffer just to see them. Fair warning - the next knock on your door could be me. I suggest you think about that before posting any more of your bullshit ever again.

Wasn't it Bruce Lee who said "A belt only holds up your pants"? It was something of the sort.

Op is a fucking fag but I gotta say I like you user

What 3 martial arts?

You know what the fuck you're looking at?

That's right: a NAIA National Wrestling Champion, and two-time NJCAA All-American in amateur wrestling. I was undefeated in college with a record of 85-0. Not only that but I hold a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Sambo. I currently compete in mixed martial arts, and will most likely be competing in the big leagues (UFC) if I maintain my success.

They're already calling me the next Brock Lesnar.

With my 6'4 and 280 lbs frame, not to mention my sheer brute force and amazing agility normally associated with men half my size, I have no doubt in my mind that if any of you pencil-necked faggots faced me one-on-one, you would be on the ground before you fucking knew it.

Some of the oldest PASTA in the place. But all a belt proves is you have the discipline down and you can fight in a fair arena. On the street however all that belt is good for is holding up your pants and getting you killed. People don't fight fair in the streets and have guns that can shoot you way before you ever get close enough to do shit to them. All the self defense shit does and makes kids piss off their attacker even more.

again?
there are some bot posting system on Sup Forums?

WARNING
A SUMMERFAG HAS BEEN DETECTED
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT, A SUMMERFAG HAS BEEN DETECTED
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
BRING IN YOUR WORST IMAGES OR WEBMS TO DRIVE IT AWAY

There does seem to be some old ones being dug up and reposted..

Nah, it depends on how you are training. For sports or for self defense and it depends on the situation. Also, it's not always about life or death, there are a lot of, like fights with drunken people at bars or discos.

I did 12 years of Karate and I was 2 grades away from black it still would of taken me like another 3 years. I personally hate seeing kids in Martial arts who have been doing it for 3-4years and have a black belt and think they are a big shot.

Old pasta.
Commence shooping dicks into his hand.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ignorance is a bliss.

I find it hard to achieve, but what you are lying about on an image board doesn't concern me whatsoever and it helps me enjoy the blissfully enhanced world.

>not able to write a complete sentence
>vulgar

I didn't want to waste my 6$ keyboard on nonsense arguments with an internet warrior and I didn't want to delete the comment because I wanted you to have a (you).

But okay, you got it, boss.

Vulgar? Well, talking to primates has to involve vulgarity for you to understand the importance of, who am I kidding... I just know English well enough to defend myself against 'non-vulgar' and 'polite' people.

There's politeness in situations in real life, where it's needed, but why would there be any here?

Also:
>How in the world did you get the from being so ignorant not even being able to complete a full sentence correctly

Anons questions:
>How in the world did you get the* from being so ignorant** not even being able to complete a full sentence correctly***

>*
why is there a 'there' there?
>**
Forgot something?
>***
Mate.

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that your brain spews out on daily basis?

How can you be this hypocritical when you are a complete retard?

Is your birth certificate actually a written apology from the condom factory?

Just... don't.

>tfw you have a blackbelt and a level 80
Come at me

Congratulations, you now understand the very basics. Once you've added wisdom and *real* skill, then you can impress someone.

Black belt in 3 years? Sounds like a McDojo. Although this is prolly bait.

Black belt in 3 years. Sounds like a McDojo. Although this is prolly bait.

>prolly bait
Nah man I'm serious bro

You fucking motherfucker. Do you know what you have just said? DO YOU?!?

I do. I know what you have just said, and I don't like it. I don't like it one fucking bit, asshole. You think you can fucking say that and get away with it? Yeah, I bet you do. Well, guess what, jackass. I have your IP address. Yeah, that's right. I'm tracing your location as I type this. When I find where you live, you fat faggot, I'm going to come to your house, rip your mailbox out of the ground, and shove it up your big fat ass. But that's not all I'll do, oh no. That's just the start. That's just the tip of the fucking iceberg of things that I will shove up your ass. Expect things like my foot, your head, a dragon dildo, high explosives, crossbow bolts, and more to have penetrated your anus by the time I'm done with you.

All you had to do was keep your stupid ass post to yourself, and not post it, but noooooooo, you just couldn't let it go. You had to hit the "submit" button and, well, buddy, your moronic actions will catch up with you.

Oh look, I just found your address. See ya, punk.

What the darn-diddily-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in Heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the Internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang- diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If only you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily- flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.