So how are they not the favorites? They're the best team in the whole tournament so far

So how are they not the favorites? They're the best team in the whole tournament so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVcq2rojqNk
youtube.com/watch?v=zaQdxxJlOs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does the pineapple give them strength?

ZA DOM

rooting for croatia tbqh lads, best midfield in this cup

Yes, its actually a powerful relic

Spremni

I'm so mad rn

I predicted they would be the dark horses months ago

Wish I'd put a bet on when the odds were really good

here, put this on

kek

>beat Spain besides immense refball

Deffo favorites in my books.

thanks flagbro

Fact Spain couldn't do shit in a rigged game is just hilarious.

great job
you, iceland, wales and portugal are the best in this tournament

>wales

Thanks Polebro!

I think Croatia have been the best, shame about the retard fans against the Czechs

Its gonna be a Italy-Croatia final

>tfw country is relevant
This is a good feeling

t. samefag
by 'you', I meant the Croats
you are all the same anyway, i still believe that close cooperation will be possible again in like 30 years amongst serbocroatian speaking nations

they are the favourites because they have an easy path to the final while the other good teams kill each other

Don't worry, some retard will throw flares on the field again and get us suspended.
Dubs confirm

They won't though, we're financing UEFA.
We're just gonna get 200k instead of 100k

Top kek brate

>fans

>serbocroatian
Stop this meme please,there is Serbian and there is Croatian

It's 99% the same thing, there's probably more of a difference between american and british english, than your languages

You would be surprised, it like you say that German and Austrian language is the same, or Czech and Slovakian

Nice baiting :^)

m-muh yugo!

There literally is no "Austrian language"

only the butthurt is keeping you apart

i am tired of this shitty meme
if i try talking to serbs in my dialect they don't even understand me and think i'm a slovene
fuck off

>Poortugal
The fuck are you on?

Still, there are some differences, it's not the same.. Don't speak German but when I was in Austria they got buthurt when I said to them they speak German so I ak not sure desu

even if they are vastly different, then serbian vs croatian is not a thing

Still had to beat Spain to get the easier path. And they earned it

they just speak in the same dialect as southern germans do

One big store that sells tv sets here in Croatia sold tv's promising to payback all the sold tv's if Croatia gets to final, to boost the sales even more with not much hope in our team getting far.

I bet some CEO's sphincter is clenched hard right now.

>štokavian dialects map
kek

heh'ed

Serves them right for their probable lack of faith.

Not really. When I was there I could understand Viennese dialect but Tirolian didn't even sound like the same language

Hello I would like to board the Croatia hype train. I brought some flares too.

Welcome

So do we need to win finals or just get in finals ?
Also which store ?

>serbocroatian

no such thing polack fag

you obvously know shit..et me give you some examples.
Serbs say: makaze Croats say: Skare (meaning scissors), Serbs say: Merdevine, Croats say Lojtre (meaning ladder), Serbs say Pasulj, Croat say Grah (Beans)..not to mention that Croats don't use cyrilic script, while Croats don't. + language similarities don't mean the people are the same. you are neglecting the HUGE differences in mentality, culture, history, religion, interests etc. you have no clue about Serbs and Croats.

just get in finals

In Interspar, but the action was from 18.05 to 14.06. so yeah

Thank you German bro

IMA JEDNA

ZEMLJA MALA

It just irks me that they could be so close and united, look at Germany, France or Spain, they looked similarly to what you're describing before they united
but instead they choose to distance themselves even though there are like 20 million of them

youtube.com/watch?v=EVcq2rojqNk

We have a tendency to choke

I got 20 quid on them when they where 28/1 pre tourney, my mates all laughed at me. if they somehow win now, which I think they have a lot better than 28/1 odds of doing, I stand to pocket a decent sum of money for literally looking at player lists and thinking 'hmm they have a decent squad for those odds'

>after watching the first game I bet a girl i know that croatia would win the tournament
>she said italy
>she wanted to make a bet
>I said well what do you want to wager, if i win what do i get?
>she said anything
>i said if croatia wins, we fuck
>she said yes but with a catch
>we have to go to new york first and then we fuck
>the flight is $300

is it worth it

>An Italian gold-digger
ISHYGDDT

Yes

Bet what would be equal to 500$ (in reward) on croatia
If croatia wins
>you get 200$
>you get a trip to NY
>you get dat pussy

Just buy a whore. Or watch anime.

a prostitute is 40 dollars a fuck here.

NO. Shit deal. Get a whore fot that price.

Serbs and Croats were in one country together for hardly 100 years (not even that much) while there were 1000 years of culture and difference.

I don't understand the south western border of Croatia and B&H...

it's not historical it's just a border from Yugoslavia, many ethnic Croats in that weird part of Herzegovina that borders us

so why didn't you stay in a east-european union with Russia? secondly, comparing German unification with the Yugolsav one is absurd, because the term ''GERMAN'' predates all modern politics. The term is literally ancient and it is almost for 2 millenia inplanted in our psyche. Yugoslavism was forged in the early 20th century and was not doing any good to Serbs or Croats. They ended up slaughtering themselves 3 times in less then 90 years.
They can't be one, because they are not the same. Croats and Serbs are two different nations that developed under radically different systems and influences during a period of more then a 1000 years. Croats are German-Hungarian-Italian oriented and were shaped by western culture, religion (catholic) and western influences. The Serbs are a east-European nation that developed its identity under the influence of Byzantine Empire, Ottoman Empire and Russia. The language similarity is not enough to call such 2 nations ''the same''

Basically the Austrian-Ottoman border in the 19th-20th century.

Based Hrvatska had secured us a Spain vs Italy match which means Germany has basically already won the trophy.

>getting outplayed by a whore

we're coming for you next m8

that's understandable then. Can all you guys basically understand each other when speaking?

I know these countries were treated as a frontier between empires, but doesnt that say that they must stop being this way?
And is religion even that relevant? Churches will be empty in a couple years anyway
>so why didn't you stay in a east-european union with Russia
because russia is since its beginning an oppressive empire, i don't even have to say any other reason

>tfw when your biggest obstacle are your own fans

germany is an old tired team that will implode like spain
croatia and wales is where the future is at

what kind of bet is that? wtf, are you retarded?

depends on the region

one question, are you guys just bandwagoning, im sure most of you will shit on us if we fail next game

defending our pineappleless bros pride

nah I supported you since your first game

I fucking love their midfield,

Modrić, Rakatić and Kovacić are all going to go down as God tier CMs

Plus, they have players like Perisić who are just fucking engines and play their heart out.

Seriously, how could you not love the team? (Not the fans/country, just the team)

Because Poland distanced itself from east 1050 years ago.
The other guy is a retard though, don't know why are you replying to him.

New to Sup Forums?

Everyone has a hard timing understanding northern Croats. It's almost like they speak an entirely different language. It's very close to Slovenian.

Coastal Croats speak a dialect that is very Italian influenced, although speakers of other dialects can generally understand them quite well. Most continental southerners including people from Herzegovina can generally understand each other completely.

if you win you're a meme
if you lose you're an exposed meme

>Perisić

It's Perišić. Damn foreign commentators always get it wrong. s m h

Germany has the youngest team in the tournament and is definitely going to win the championship.

Friendly reminder of the true flag of Croatia, Slavonia and Dalmatia.

My Croatian friends, where do you recommend I go on holiday in Croatia? I heard Split is nice, is it overrated? Are there any places with a nicer beach + medieval city combo?

zadar, split, dubrovnik...cant really go wrong

>blowing your load in the groups

the cities are tourist traps... choose a small place

I'm rooting for them actually :3
They are the best and playing a really nice football, I hope Modric gets fit to play and they reach the finals

Split is overrated IMO. Medieval city that's nice is Dubrovnik (where Game of Thrones is filmed) but it's most expensive city in Croatia. Zadar or anywhere in Istria is nice.

>poortogoal

uwotm8

many places with a nicer beach, no place where you'll get laid better

Hey pollack, are you for them or you naš?

Hmm, sounds like Zadar might be worth checking out, thanks lads!

This. You will also get cheaper rooms.

what do you mean? are Split qts the biggest sluts in Croatia?

zadar, sibenik, or just take a tour around istria, split and dubrovnik are great too, but they are just so fucking expensive (dubrovnik especially, most expensive city in croatia)

better to blow it in groups than at home with the scots fella.

FINALLY, WE HAVE BECAME AN COUNTRY WORTHY OF AN MEME, WE ARE "THE PINEAPPLE BOOMERANG COUNTRY WITH HOTTEST PRESIDENT( youtube.com/watch?v=zaQdxxJlOs4 ) AND WE MADE SERIOUS SAM, WOOOOOORLD , NOTICE ME,IM DRUNK,WE ARE SO FUCKING WEIRD THAT WE MADE KING'S LANDING , BUT LUKE (WE AND SKYWALKERS FAMILY ARE ON THE FIRST NAME BASIS...SO ... YEA..)CAME, SAID:"FUCK THAT¨!" HE UNLEASHED THE POWER OF THE FORCE AND DECLARED KINGS LANDING TO BE NEW AHCH-TO "
Shit, now iz have spoiled GOT finale.

We can go to space before Poland, and in Millennium Falcon, non less...

Sjebo sam kladu, mamu im jebem, dali su koeficjent na živo 24 za Hrvatsku, dok je Spanjolsla vogila, i bum 400 kn na nase, reko ko mu jebe mater, 8954kn

Thank you Spain on brand new GTX1080, god bless you, youzz be proud people!

Just tell chicks in Zadar that Zadar has prettiest sunset in the world and you will fuck any girl there.