Which cunt is the most rude poster in Sup Forums?

Which cunt is the most rude poster in Sup Forums?

French, just like in real life
Bunch of massive cunts

Aussie posters

Canada, they act very rude, but in the real life they are pussys.

east asian

east asians usually be rude to only east asians. honestly

Anglo countries because they have the most posters. Australian shitposting used to be really annoying because of the nightly spam. Many British posters piss me off with the country role-playing crap.

same for brits

C*nadians are the worst honestly

Korea

American
French
Argie
Pinoy - full edge mode
Turk

Does she sprinkle glitter on her hair?

Netherlands and USA
Frenchmen have always been nice to me

Actually we say only the truth, always
That's why you all so butthurt about us, you can't handle honesty and frank speaking, so you call it being rude. Rather than face the harsh reality of things.

>frogshitter calling anyone butthurt
oh, the irony in this post

Frenchposters are the worst you're right

come on do more, do something edgier than this
you can do it:)

turks and french

In no particular order:
>USA
>Canada
>UK
>Australia

It's not even remotely edgy and it's all true.
French posters (and myself in particular) are the only educated ones here i swear. For example do you even talk literature in your generals ? Or politics ? Lol no i've seen them it's 100% shitposts, every general except /fr/ is silly one liners, pictures of hot girls and THAT'S ALL

Honestly you just have to open any politics thread and you realize foreigners are fucking retarded and manipulated, not one of them has an original opinion, it's always the same bullshit talk from EVERYBODY like "blah blah i judge everyone on their own merits blah blah i don't like x and not x either look at me i'm such a sensible reasonable moderate likeable normal person" lmao you fucking moron
Only French people have real, meaty, opinions here. You know it's true. Honestly i see all foreigners on Sup Forums like literal children, no education no political consciousness no ability to think outside the box no ability to look back on your post and think "hmm i have no idea what im talking about i'm just repeating the meaningless bullshit i heard my friends and the tv say should i just delete it ?" like you indeed should 99% of the time. And the worst part is we're not even that good it's just that foreign posters are incredibly dull

does it matter when you urinate his head?

>ctrl f sweden/scandi
>0 results
but we are the rudest

No we are the nicest

we are pretty rude overall

Shut up you cunt, that's we who are the nicest.

No

>roach

you're usually just smug

I like Turk posters

>For example do you even talk literature in your generals ? Or politics ?

Talking about these things doesn't necessarily make you intelligent.

But you're also cunts

Canadians, probably a backlash against the "canadians are just more polite americans" stereotype.

Russia and usa

Canadians. They push that stereotype that they're all polite and overly apologetic. Then you read a comment on youtube or facebook or anywhere else that shits on your home cunt, then proclaiming how everything is done so much better in Canada.

They're also assholes in real life too.