This isn't reddit
but
it'll be ok Sup Forumsro let it out

you want some memes kiddo?

How did you murder her?

Sucking my dick too hard

Car crash

I'll be okay I think

Wahhh wahhhh, my mommy died. You look and sound like a bitch.

Guess what faggot, you are going g to die too. Oh shit wait, I'm going to die too.

Sucks mang you gonna bury the bitch or burn her?

did she love you?

There is no afterlife

Only the best

At times like this when ever I call my mom two states away I always say I love you at the end of the phone call no matter what.....if something were to happen it would hurt less.

how?

Who the fuck wouldn't? Dumpem user.

>There is no afterlife

Brilliant sir I tip my fedora to you!

Probably bury

Why did you shoot up the dark knight premier?

MARTHAAAAAAAA

You're going to save a lot of money on Mother's Day cards.

I think so. At least I hope

But of course, it's the gentlemans way

Yo that's expensive as fuck hope you got the cash. I buried my dad in a nice plot cost me 10k I was like Damn what the fucking you can bury a Niagara for free in my back yard. But I felt like I at least owed him some respect.

what kind of memes you want my g

no matter how much of a failure you are in life, have solace in knowing your mother loved you.
Now begone you silly faggot, stop looking for sympathy on a indochina sweat factory website

>6668

Might go shoot some scum just for fun now.. Can't deal with this

Why is your hair orange, but eyebrows black

don't worry bro, she'll wake up back here just like we all do. you can't escape hell that easy.

Such tasty pasta

I dyed my hair cause I'm a faggot

good to see you're handling it like a god damned adult.

he's preparing to go to the next DC movie premier and pop off

Silly goose he dyed it

Funny ones with kids in it

Pray for she. God knows what he does, maybe it is time your mother go to heaven. Relax and chill, God knows what he does, everything he does is perfect!

did she leave u anything good?

>can i have some money

You need someone to talk to man? Where do you live?

Not really :(

why haven't you plucked your unibrow? I'm going to sound feminine but really, it only takes like 15 minutes and it'll make you look twice as attractive.

not taking risk.

>what is hairdye
>what is being trans

I see what you did there

I'm from Sweden

Burmese pet trading site, sir

Op is a pussy

did you fuck her corpse?

Do some krokodil

no die

I wish..

Not like this means much coming from some user on a north Korean flipbook board but just hang in there man. Things will get better. Just remember that she lived a good life, and the best thing you can do is live a good full life like her

U FUCKING CUNT AGAIN?

Sorry to hear that man, I really am. I really hope you'll be okay.

Masturbate furiously in san diego

fuck you

Cheer up dude, everyone dies..

disgrace

Thanks for all the support guys. Honestly didn't expect this from Sup Forums. But you guys proved me wrong

Not a chance.

OP you a bitch ass faggot
Dont change

Thanks. I've always been a bitch tbh..

Do you have a job?

sorry to hear it Sup Forumsro. it's really tough to go through, and little stuff will make you tear up for the next year or so, then it gets easier.

drinking helps.

I currently go to school

think about it this way: you're now immune to all the OaR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEAP threads

What support?

Is that you Way?

Fair point

Fucking cunt

I'm sorry to hear that Sup Forumsro. But it'll be better,just distract yourself and try to not think about it much

This is a few months old picture of me. Rate? /op

jesus man that sucks, hang in there.

to you, all that existed of your mother was your own interpretation of her as a person. basically, if you pretend she's still alive, she will be just as alive to you as she always was.

not considering this enough would be silly, you never knew who she really was in the first place.

Hey, man, I'm sorry to hear that. Losing a parent is very difficult. I had to guide my friend through the grief of losing his father and it was hard on the whole family. There's not much I can do to help but offer you my empathy and prayer, that is if you don't mind me doing so. From an old Christian Sup Forumsro to another Sup Forumsro: I hope you find solace in this time of grief, dude.

cant believe im doing this

White SOX dude, 6/10 because of the hat

your mom went to hell for making such an ugly son

Dude not gonna lie you look like a bitch. But you braver than me posting a pic of yourself here.

Thanks man. The words really help!

not risking

You should burn her and spread her ashes to places that meant a lot to her.

Kek

saged, i hope she wakes up and dies slowly and in horror

god dammit

Going to funeral today, havent slept all night. Its just so god damn filling my mind. Ill tell you what i think tho, dont take time for granted. Most people on funerals come there to pity themselves. Perfect man would have used his time so well that he doesnt need to go to funeral, all that should have been done or said was done already. Anyways, im going to funeral today as im an idiot.

Good kind of bitch or bad?

Underrated

K

Bad. But bro friendly I guess. I'd probably hang with you if you liked anime or music.

Honestly? Like a 3/10. Get a bike, lose some weight, learn to dress yourself, stop dying your hair bright colors.

It's times like these that make me want to call my mom up and just talk to her. She was kind of a bit cheaper growing up but hey it kept me out of jail so I guess that's rad.

Don't want her to die again..

shit. i hope you're okay, buddy. you seem like a great person, and i am so sorry.