Question for fellow 2nd and 3rd worlders

Question for fellow 2nd and 3rd worlders

Do you guys also feel like you are extremely tough when you go to 1st world countries? I mean, we live uncomfortable lives and we are used to harsh conditions while those guys have everything handed out to them. Everytime i'm in a 1st world country everyone seems like weak preys on my eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/moorish_girl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I remember when you were the greatest explorers.
You changed Japanese history thanks

Dunno. I guess not as much as you think.

>t. Alberto Barbosa
Yeah man, go expand that Moor empire

damn this is one powerful pepe

then portray us in your animus please so that all the weebs start loving us.
Stop obsessing over France please

When i travel to 3rd world countries, i only see tiny brown manlets and i completely ignore them. They're not worth of my attention

Yeah but when you see them outside your house you lock the door you little shit.

I live in countryside, there are no brown people here. If anyone came here, i'd greet them with my knife

ok so you're just a kid after all.

Yes. I feel like I am surrounded by children

dead nigger is best nigger, same goes for turks like you

>mfw 1.90m and /fit/ (not a single drop of visigothic blood)

Come at me snuffkin

Fuck you too, Mönkhtsetseg

When I went to portugal the vast majority of guys seemed like scrawny brown manlets to me tbqh.
You must feel like a king living in the land of manlets.

t. never left mongolia

>You must feel like a king living in the land of manlets.

I must admit that it is quite the nice feel to tower over everyone

Knives are a thing here laddie. We don't use fatal blows and stab people. We tend to slice it up a bit so everyone's having fun.

*teleports behind u*

do you honestly think poor countries are poor because everyone is doing so much work while rich countries are rich because everyone sits around doing nothing?

*Is superior in Roleplay dialogue and just kills you before you make a sound*

I think it's funny when euros talk about it being rough 15 minutes in a ghetto here and youd be on a flight home

Was in Portugal this year, it's one of the safest feeling countries I have ever been to (which is a good thing)

>do you honestly think poor countries are poor because everyone is doing so much work while rich countries are rich because everyone sits around doing nothing?

Yes. People here work way more than people in germany for example and the wages are incredibly low that barely allows you to survive.
Also, beofre you start the "but muh productivity" meme think about this... Do you think bosses would hire you for doing nothing? Get real m8.

*reappears from the shadow realm*
Heh nice job killing that illusion kid

Physical work, yes. We got rich off physical demanding work, now we rely on our brains.

I think knives wouldn't stand much of a chance against this

When i walk around in your countries i feel like a space marine towering over the faceless masses.

also
>portugal
>2nd or 3rd world

We are you dumb snownigger.
Life is shit here. The only thing i may agree with you is the space marine feel cause i'm tall and heavily built myself and most people are pretty much manlets. Which is funny because it's usually the poorest people who are shorter and darker while the taller more "fair skinned" people are usually richer and more successful.

Some historians claim that it's due to the ostracization of the muslim converts that trapped them in a never ending cycle of poverty and ignorance

Hey portubro look what i've found instagram.com/moorish_girl/
meme magic

What's the story of this image?

>he cares about the love of mentally ill people
kys

... but I feel the same when I visit second world countries.

People are usually really short and skinny and really desperate for your money.

Probably a different story when you go to a third world country and they have no problems robbing you, but in those borderlands like Portugal, Balkans, Romania, Bulgaria even USA you're a demigod as a white European

and you are poor because the white man keeps you down?

>oppression and injustice isn't real because of some us-based joke
kys

Yes.

exactly

thats why all 1st world girls loves me

did the evil Germans force Greece to make debts, to spend more than they earn and to fake their data to get into EU?

>did evil Germans tried to destroy Europe twice?
Yes. Two of my grandparents fled Europe because you barbarians.

Ironically yes. Not all Germans, but strong portions of government and industry.
Are you too dumb to understand how this works?

>Are you too dumb to understand how this works?
yes, please explain me.
So if Greek government and an German enteprise are corrupt together, then its the fault of Germany, right?

I am terribly sorry about you Grandparents but I dont think WW2 is the reason why Brazil is poor

>tfw 6'4 and built like a brick shithouse
If all of Europe was put in a ring I would single handedly HEEM every other country
I'm a direct descendant of High King Brian Boru and his powerful Gael blood flows through my veins
1st, 2nd, 3rd world. It doesn't matter. I would HEEM all of you

>from Algarve

Not suprised desu

Lol no!
You are a walking bag of money, nothing more. 1st world people are so self important it hurts just watching them.

So? They still want that money and will adjust accordingly

Oh yeah?
Well, let me tell you that i am a direct descendant of Mnguni and his powerful zulu blood flows through my veins.
You don't stand a chance white boy

>YU ES OF EY
>literally more dangerous than a 2nd world shithole
top kek my siides

Just proving my point...

>Turku

m8, no one respects you guys here.
They just pretend to be nice so you give them the big moneis.
Once you run low in cash people will discard you imediatelly. Like the slovenian user said, you are just a walking bag of money. (and in some places, a walking shelter of organs)

the negro is physically athletic and posses a form of low cunning but he is outmatched by the Gael in all areas

There's only one way to know who's the best and and it's in the ring.

manletism is a real thing but only in southern countries, no matter is the country 1st or 3rd world.
we are pretty much 2nd-3rd world but you wouldn't feel as a big guys with your pathetic 185cm here.

>implying the Celtic man hasn't dominated fight sports for decades

Tbh i still don't know why women obsess over the manlets here...