It really boggles my mind why no-one gives a single shit about Austria...

It really boggles my mind why no-one gives a single shit about Austria. The last two world wars were both caused by people that were at some moment austrian citizens. And no-one bats an eye. They have caused the deaths of hundreds of millions of innocent people, yet everone thinks that the germans are evil murerous childraters. Do you sometimes wonder why there are so few austrians on Sup Forums? It`s because they think that they are superior to us peasants. The ones you see here are german immigrants. Do you ever wonder why the swiss are so worried about defence, why they have conscription, mined bridges and tunnels? Do you really think its the french or italians they fear? The swiss know. They know what the austrians are capable of, and thats the real reason why they are not in the EU. It all starts making sense when you realise that the austrians are capable of things you can not even start to imagine. Why do you think that the Balkans is such a constant shitshow, protip its not the turks.

Nobody ever listens, but if we want to advance as a species then destroying Austria is a must. They have plunged the world into utter destruction two times in the last century, and they WILL do it again. They use the germans as scapegoats, because the germans are simple robots that will always do their masters bidding. The austrians are the actual jews. Do you ever wonder why you almost never see austrians on int? It`s because they are plotting their next step. I can`t even imagine what the new lefty prime minister Van der Bellen will plans for Europe. The entire refugee crysis is masterminded by the austrians who want to trigger a civil war in Germany, so that the German Federation collapses and divides into differeny duchies. Bavaria will be incorporated into Austria and the austrians will once again be the rulers of the germanosphere and entire Europe if their plan succeeds. But if it doesn`t, then the entire world will just think that Germany is just sperging out again and bomb it to the ground, while vile austrians just laugh in their lederhosen and retreat to the Alps for a few decades to drink beer, yodel and hatch their new insidious plan to destroy Europe. WAKE UP! THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN IF WE DO NOT STOP THEM NOW!

Ă–ster?

Really makes you think.

glad sombody finally brings it up
t. first victim of Austrian agression

Fuck off gypsy, don't you have some kids to steal?

Glad that people are finally waking up

>this flag
>talking about kidnapping kids

You can't kidnap your own kids
:^)

Common, Austrians are the only good germans and maybe they were in the centre of both wars but the Prussians and their fucked up mentality are to blame.

what's up with Poland and hating Prussia?

It's called homeschooling :^)

Thank you based Poland, we will be forever in your debt for your help with the Roaches

please delete your rude comment

They used to be a powerful European empire but now they are reduced to an appendix state. There isn't much to destroy now.

Thats what they want you to think!

1866 won't forget

i wish poland had remained german

I wish Germany never united

I wish we had a nuclear war

why?

Austria didn't do nothing wrooong!!

Because you autists are responsible for the deaths of millions of europeans and traditional values

yeah but we learned from our mistakes and are good guys now

American lies

Not with the refugee bs

the refugee crisis is a complex problem with no simple solutions

The solution is to not let them in and remove the ones in the country. Your government won't because they are your replacements because you and your parents generation didn't have enough kids

do you really think the solution is that easy?
How do you not let in people who come by boat? Let them drown?
And how do you deport them if you don't know which country they are from/their home contry doesnt want them back?

If they are supposedly fleeing Syria send them there. If they come by boat deport them when they are caught back to Libya

>If they come by boat deport them when they are caught back to Libya
>Lybia says "no thanks, we dont want them"
what now?

Send then back anyways. There government can't stop you

so you want us to invade a sovereign country and use it as a refugee dump?

S*rbs started WWI

Even on Sup Forums they are huge bullies.

I like Austria
its like Germany but good

You wouldn't be invading them. You'd just be dumpling people off there

And what happens if they send soliders and force our dump-ships to turn back?

Then why they lost a war against them ?

What soldiers is libya gonna send. If you are thst concerned about the all powerful Libyan government just send them to some island like Australia does

Then can send just 5 guys with AKs. Thats enough to make a ship with unarmed crew turn around

Why would unarmed ships be sending them back

calm down lad

so you propose an armed invasion?

What's the german translation of "AUSTRIA DINDU NUFFIN"?

Ita not an invasion. Why do you keep crying about a non existant invasion

fuck off

Maybe i didnt understand you correctly
but it seemed to me that you wanted to send armed ships to a sovereign country, and kill their soldiers, to dump refugees in their country

I think you're talking with president trump. The way he refuses to see complex matters and the childish moronic solutions he is spouting can't be a coincidence

Why would you need to kill the non existent soldiers of the Libyan army. They have two governments with a third trying to grow. One of those is exclusively western backed and can be easily pressured into taking it